Martino HVAC

Fuel in Alliston
Fuel in Alliston
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Heat Balance

I had a pleasant experience with Martino Contractors right from the beginning. Setting up an appointment was quick and easy, they were able to be flexible to my schedule. The technician Jake, who arrived at my home, was friendly and informative. Jake provided some great tips to keep my furnace lasting a long and to improve the quality of heat and air in my home. I noticed a significant difference since Jake has been in.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We at Martino's always appreciate hearing from our satisfied customers, and as always please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

roberto in Toronto
roberto in Toronto

HVAC re adjust my unti

In response to my call to fix the noise in the furnace, SCOTT the service tech came over to fix the noise. He came right on time. He was extremely polite to introduce himself. It was very easy and comfortable to talk to him and after he fixed the noise problem he did other tests to make sure the furnace was working well. Because of his friendly nature and easy to talk to him, I asked him many other questions regarding the furnace, air condition unit etc, SCOTT was more than polite to answer all. thank you Roberto Lopez

Thanks for taking the time out to write this review Roberto. We are pleased that you got all your questions answered and that your experience with Scott was a good one. We appreciate your business!

Ed P in Whitby
Ed P in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace humidifier install, HRV service and general HVAC questions

Wanted to take a moment to thank you for promptly scheduling the install of our furnace humidifier and service for our HRV system. On that point, I would like you to know that the tech that did the install was on time, knowledgeable and very accommodating in the way he answered all my questions about all the HVAC systems in our home. As a first time homeowner it was very much appreciated.

Please pass on my kudos and thank you to the tech and his boss. Again thank you and all the best for a safe and Happy New Year.

Update...well I was fortunate to win the draw for a Nest thermostat and happy to report that the install went flawlessly! Thank you for sending back the same tech that installed the furnace humidifier...brilliant and very accommodating with all my questions. Thank you once again Scott for being so accommodating with scheduling the install my family and I appreciated it very much. Take care and please pass on my best to the tech once again, he is a credit to Martino HVAC.

Thank you for this review Ed. We have passed this message to the technician that was at your house and also to his manager. I am sure you are more educated on how to use your HVAC systems in your house. Also a big congratulations goes out to you for writing this review as you have been randomly selected (draw) as the winner to the NEST thermostat! We have sent you an email to contact us to make installation arrangements. Thank you again Ed! - Martino HVAC

ABDUL HIRJI in Vaughan
ABDUL HIRJI in Vaughan

FIX LOUD NOISE FROM THE FURNANCE

In response to my call to fix the noise in the furnace, SCOTT the service tech came over to fix the noise. He came right on time. He was extremely polite to introduce himself. It was very easy and comfortable to talk to him and after he fixed the noise problem he did other tests to make sure the furnace was working well. Because of his friendly nature and easy to talk to him, I asked him many other questions regarding the furnace, air condition unit etc, SCOTT was more than polite to answer all the questions. Please do not let him go as he is a great asset to your company.

Thank you for your review Abdul and we are happy that your issue was resolved and all your questions were answered by Scott. Here at Martino HVAC we strive to give excellent service to our customers.

G.D. Rai in Scarborough
G.D. Rai in Scarborough

Heating and Central AC

My wife and I are extremely pleased with our HVAC Membership with Martino Contractors Ltd. Their prompt service of our home furnace and the central AC has provided us with peace of mind. Without any hesitation I would like to compliment their technicians for their knowledge and the professionalism, they are prompt and very friendly. Yes, we would like keep maintaining our membership for many years to come.

G.D. Rai, Scarborough,
Very satisfied members.

Thank you for your continued business G.D. Rai. As a HVAC member you get the benefits and preventative maintenance for your air conditioner and furnace. This will help with the lifespan of your systems and also prevent costly repairs. We appreciate your business.

Jeffrey in Vaughan
Jeffrey in Vaughan

Furnace Tune-Up

You always hear/read stories about how contractors do minimum work or things happen to get worse after a service call. I’m happy to say: No hassles or surprises with Martino HVAC! Scheduling an appointment is quick and painless – the staff is courteous and quick.
Jacob, our technician, had come by to perform a furnace tune-up. He was professional and very respectful of our property. There was no rushing and he took the time to explain the tips to help properly maintain a functional furnace.
Very pleased and would not hesitate to call upon Martino HVAC for continued service and perhaps more!

Thank you very much for your review Jeffrey and we appreciate your business.
- Martino Contractors

Tinga in Vaughan
Tinga in Vaughan

Hvac

Their response was prompt and Dan the service tech was knowledgeable.
Their work philosophy is customer oriented and are timely
Will recommend to others
Martino is also a one stop shop for the hvac work.

Thank you for this review Tinga. We are glad your experience with us was a positive one.
- Martino Contractors

Steve Valentine in Vaughan
Steve Valentine in Vaughan
1 review Caledon, ON

Furnace, AC and humidifier

Having experienced prior contractors for furnace, AC and humidifier installation and service, these guys took everything to another level, their interest, response to issues and precise scheduling of service needs cannot be surpassed.

Their service tech, Jake, is not only thorough, but he is respectful and committed to ensure our experience is both positive and complete.

No matter what level of owner or employee you make contact with the result makes you feel you matter, great company and fantastic staff.

Thank you Steve for taking the time out to write this review. Here at Martino Contractors we do take great pride in doing the job right and caring for our customers.
- Martino Contractors.

AdamScorcia from Vaughan
AdamScorcia from Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Furnace Installation and Heat Balancing

Jake from Martino Contractors was very professional and went above and beyond our expectations. He was helpful in pointing out tips for us to be more efficient. Really appreciated all his hard work. Would recommend them for sure.

Thanks for your review and for your business Adam. Your feedback is very important to us as we are always looking for ways to improve. - Martino Contractors

thekerrigans@sympatico.ca from Vaughan
T. S.
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Furnace replacement and installation

Martino Contractors were very professional and did a fantastic job of installing our new furnace. Chris went over and above with his attention to the project, which became more complicated than originally anticipated. We are very satisfied with the results and would highly recommend Martino Contractors in the future.

Thank you for this review. Yes, some projects can get complicated and you can trust that our employees here at Martino HVAC are educated, have the experience, and are certified to help you with your HVAC needs.

More about Martino HVAC

Martino HVAC is a family owned company that supplies and installs residential HVAC equipment for new homes and retrofit applications. Martino HVAC have been in business since 1987 and our company has installed approximately 70, 000 furnaces and air conditioners all across Ontario. As a testament to our culture and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Thornhill?