Martino HVAC

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Martino HVAC

Shahid A. from Toronto
Shahid A. from Toronto

Furnace Installation: Scarborough, Ontario.

Our 15 years old furnace broke down. We called Martino Contractors to help us out.
Scott and JP arranged a technician to come in next day for diagnostics. The technician Scott is knowledgeable, after testing reported heat exchanger was cracked. Scott gave us the estimate. After discussions with JP it was agreed in the long run it is more economical to replace the furnace.
JP arranged smooth installation of the GMEC960805CX80,000 BTU furnace on October 07/2016. Tom and Todd came on time installed and explained everything. They were very knowledgeable.
After installation they left the site very clean.
Service is excellent 24/7 and we are completely satisfied. We will recommend to any body 100% for Martino's services.
Thanks to Martino Contractors and their staff.

Wow, we really appreciate the very thorough review Shahid. I am really glad to hear you were pleased with how smoothly the install of your new furnace went. We also really appreciate the recommendation and hope to be working with you and your friends in the near future!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Maintenance

I had my annual furnace maintenance and I must say the best worker by far that does his job very good is Jake Rideout. I am very happy with Martino.

Thank you so much for the kind words about Jake, he will be very happy to hear you were pleased with his service!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New furnace

Jake the technician was very insightful outlining various options and benefits available for our heating needs. He was not pushy at all, He explained what needed to be brought up to code, size we need, etc. and suggested we review the brochures first and if we had any further questions to feel free to contact him. We did our research and went with them and would highly recommend Martino HVAC services to our friends.

Thanks for the recommendation! We look forward to working with you and your friends in the future.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

AC Repair and maintenance

AC was not running properly. The martino technician was very knowledgable. He took time to explain possible problems and found and explained the repair.

Also recommended maintenance habits to use for the furnace and humidifier through the year.

He did a great job!

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate your comments on the technicians attention to detail, as this is something we as a company pride ourselves on.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

seasonal service

As always your staff did an excellent job. Yezdi has been our technician since we bought this house. Its good to always see a familiar face. He is efficient and knowledgeable and I have learned a lot from him over the years about my furnace and AC. I look forward to seeing him in the fall.

Thanks Eric! Yezdi will be happy to hear you were so satisfied with his level of service and I am sure he is looking forward to all future visits at your home!

Jennifer Hunt in Toronto
Jennifer Hunt in Toronto
1 review , ON

HVAC & Furnace

My contact - Jake Rideout did a great job. He was polite and very thorough with everything. He took the time to walk me through exactly what to do, maintenance packages and the workings of everything. He fixed my A/C as the builder didn't put it together properly.

Good afternoon Jennifer. Let me start by saying thank you on behalf of all of us here at Martino's. It is always great to receive good feedback on one of our technicians.

Andreas in Vaughan
Andreas in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Furnace, Humidifier, HVAC

Bought new home and Martino Contractors instilled Furnace, Humidifier, and Air Conditioner before we moved in. Martino service tech walked us through and clearly explained how to operate, maintain, and how to obtain our free extended warranty (from 5 to 10 years), as well as suggestions on were to buy appropriate filters .and how often they should be changed. Being a new home owner this was greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Good afternoon Andreas, thanks so much for putting your trust in Martino's. We understand moving in to a new home can be a very overwhelming experience and we are glad to have been able to help relieve some of that stress!

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

HVAC, AMAZING service

Several contractors visited my home to try to rectify an air flow problem. NONE of them were able to identify the problem, even though they said "all fixed" after each visit. As soon as Martino contractors came in they identified the problem immediately and fixed it. They didnt try to guess, as the others did. They were extremely courteous, chris even took the time to patiently explain their findings and solutions. Extremely polite, friendly, professional and honest. And they were able to resolve the problem. I will Definately recommend Martino Contractors without a doubt.

Thanks Josie, your recommendation means the world to us. It always puts a smile on our faces to know we were able to help a home owner reach the comfort they deserve!

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

Air Conditioner Repair/Replace

I wanted to note that I have been quite impressed by your company's wonderful customer service. You have been very helpful and thoughtful about your follow-up, and the technician who visited our home was excellent as well - knowledgeable, accommodating, honest, clear and thorough, patient with my many questions and even with my barking dog :) . The customer service we received will definitely have me recommending your company to others. Thanks again!

Thanks Kate. Reviews like this are the reason we make customer service such a high priority at Martino's. We are always ecstatic to hear about another satisfied customer.

Nick M
Nick M
6 reviews Caledon, ON

Furnace/AC Service

I had this company balance my air ducts and I was so impressed with Jake that I will be signing up for their service plan. While Jake was doing an air balancing he found that the previous installer from another company did not properly wire my ac unit causing the fan to not work properly. Jake went over and beyond and fixed the problem. I regret not getting my AC from Martino and you get what you pay for. I will be definitely getting their service plan. Keep up the good work Jake! And thank you to Martino Contracting.

We appreciate the kind words Nick, and we are pleased to hear that after Jake left you were happy and comfortable in your home, and are happy to welcome you as a new member!

More about Martino HVAC

Martino HVAC is a family owned company that supplies and installs residential HVAC equipment for new homes and retrofit applications. Martino HVAC have been in business since 1987 and our company has installed approximately 70, 000 furnaces and air conditioners all across Ontario. As a testament to our culture and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Thornhill?