HomeStars  >  Stucco in Mississauga  >  Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

R D.
R D.

Stucco to replace rotting wood trim

We had rotting wood for the trim around the windows that we wanted to replace. Stucco seemed to be the natural choice. As always, we used HomeStars to select several contractors to get quotes. They were all great but Aiad from Cosmopolitan Construction provided everything in a timely fashion - from the initial RFQ and on-site estimate to completion of the job and the follow up afterwards. And the best price to boot.

A headache free transaction and a very satisfied customer, as with all his other previous satisfied customers listed in the review section.

Highly recommended and will use him for any other future stucco projects that may arise.

Thank you very much for such a great review of our work! It was a pleasure working with you, and we would be happy to offer our EIFS stucco services again should you ever need us in the future!

Michelle & Doug in Scarborough
Michelle & Doug in Scarborough

Excellent Quality Work

This review is well overdue. Aiad was the only contractor who came to see the job whilst the others gave phone estimates because it was a small job. He is knowledgeable & skilled in his field. Halfway through the job Aiad recommended to extend the mouldings to emphasize the area. We were happy with his decision & quality of work. His colleague was thorough in caulking; haven't had any leaks.
It has been three & a half years since completion & it looks the same as the photo. We would recommend Aiad & his crew.

Michelle and Doug, hope you are doing well! We really appreciate your review of the EIFS stucco that we completed on your home’s exterior over three years ago, attesting to our high-quality workmanship. Many thanks!

Soheila in Toronto
Soheila in Toronto

Stucco

Mr. A. Habashi, has done excellent job for me , twice this year for me. I am very happy with his great commitment to excellence. He honors his promise and cares about customers needs and concerns. very polite and on time. I will work with him again and already recommended him to some friends.

Thanks for your very kind words, Soheila! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to working with you in the future should you need our EIFS Stucco services again!

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

2nd Story Stucco and Foundation Parging

If only I could find more trades that were as conscientious, reliable and fair as Aiad. If ONLY.
Aiad was originally hired for a 2nd story stucco installation on a new construction home. I interviewed approximately 6 other companies and without hesitation, Aiad provided me the best sense of confidence to perform the job well. I'm glad i listen to my gutt feeling. His pricing was exceptionally fair and he did exactly what he said he was going to do. He showed up exactly when he said he would show up. Stayed on schedule for the project and was finished when he said he would be finished. Even more surprising - He cleaned up after he was done without even being asked. No delays, no additional costs. Exactly to plan.

After the stucco was complete I spoke with Aiad about parging the entire perimeter of the house foundation. After a horrible experience with a concrete pour gone bad, the entire foundation was very uneven and unsightly. The weather was getting cold and the gas meter was scheduled for installation at the end of the following week so the work needed to be complete within 5 days. We came up with a plan to remediate certain sections of the foundation and Aiad accommodated me to get the job done on time. Well, the gas meter install team showed up 4 days early! Aiad managed to work around the gas installers and get the job completed ahead of schedule. I had serious doubts that the parging would look as good as he assured me it would. I honestly couldn't believe how amazing the job looked. Once again - Aiad did exactly what he said he would do, on budget, on schedule.
I can safely say that next time I require either of these services i'll be making 1 phone call to Aiad.

Thanks for such a great review! We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us, both with our customer service and workmanship quality. We look forward to hearing from you should you ever need our services again!

EvaG08 in Milton
EvaG08 in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent service, quality and my house looks fantastic

My husband and I could not be happier with the service and quality of work we received from Aiad and the team from Cosmopolitan Contruction Inc. We had a bunch a quotes done for our stucco project, Aiad was recommended by a neighbor who has would done previously by Cosmopolitan Contruction Inc and has been extremely happy.

Right from the beginning Aiad, was courteous, gave us a detailed quote that outlined the project, since we needed to replace our window before his company could do the Stucco, he recommended a company who gave us the best price for the window installation. Once they started the project the team worked hard, arrived early and worked long hours. At the end of each day they tidied up and did a full clean up at end of the job. The project was completed on-time.

It was the best experience we have ever had with a contractor. Aiad is honest, trust worthy and a craftsman in his trade. Our house looks fantasts, our daughter’s bedroom is warnmer.

As EIFS Stucco is meant to better insulate your home, it’s great to hear that you can feel the difference inside already! It was a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your positive feedback!

Eric
Eric
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Stucco wood window frames and bay window

I contacted the top five stucco companies in the GTA. All were good (as you would hope) but Aiad was the best and had a fair price. After our first phone conversation, he came by, discussed options, and sent a quote the same day by e-mail along with sample work and a complete list of references! I chose Aiad because he genuinely seemed to care about the work and is personally involved right up there on the scaffolding with his team.

Also, his team was extremely clean, on time, and even after the job was done could be contacted right away.

I would use him again for my next house!

Thank you for such a flattering review of our work, Eric! We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our services and would be happy to work with you on your future projects as well!

Drew Robinson in Whitby
Drew Robinson in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Leaside Stucco Repair

My wife and I purchased a relatively new house (built in 2003) that had obvious stucco issues on the outside walls. After contacting several Stucco companies to get a quote, we met Aiad and instantly knew he was a cut above. After explaining our circumstances, Aiad worked with us on a custom solution and provided a reasonable quote. Work started the very next day and their service was extremely professional. We are very happy with the quality of their service and are fortunate to have found them for our job. Thank you Aiad.

Drew, thanks a lot for reviewing our stucco work on your home! We do our best to educate our clients on stucco repairs and provide them with the best solution to improve their home's exterior, so we are glad to hear that you are happy with our services!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Foundation Parging

These reviews speak for themselves. I have recently retained Cosmopolitan Construction to parge the foundation surrounding my home. I am very pleased with the quality of work completed and my overall experience in dealing with the company.
Aiad is extremely profession and courteous. I was impressed with how quickly and efficiently the work was complete. I had a relatively small job which they were able to fit into their schedule within one week of providing the quote and had completed the work within one day.

Thank you for your review of our work! We were happy to provide you with a professional, quality foundation parging service and really appreciate your kind words!

STUCCO OF SEMI DETACHED HOME (INCL. NARROW SIDE OF HOME!)

Aiad is hard working, intelligent, polite, and a true artist. The world needs more contractors like Aiad. My house posed incredible problems: (1) there is only 3 or so feet of space between my house and my neighbour, (2) I have a lot of conduit pipes and wires and junction boxes and exterior installs that had to be negotiated, (3) I have a demanding neighbour, (4) I am an even more demanding home owner.

Other contractors didn't want to touch my house, or at least not the side of my house. Even more remarkably, Aiad certainly didn't need my business - he is constantly in high demand. Aiad took on all of the above challenges in stride and his work is nothing short of magical. His workmanship ranks as one of the best, if not the best, home improvement service I've ever had performed. Take a look at the attached pic.

Aiad, thank you.

We are so very flattered by your review of our company! Thank you, and it is great to hear that you are happy with your home's new EIFS stucco finish. It was nice meeting and getting to work with you, we wish you the best!

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Stucco

We have been very fortunate to have worked with Cosmopolitan Construction on the recent renovation of our home. From our very first email inquiry, Aiad was prompt in providing answers to our questions, and offering constructive feedback. He listened to our requests and concerns, and provided a very thorough, and reasonably priced, estimate for our project. The two other companies which we contacted didn't come close to approaching his level of professionalism. Aiad was accurate in his anticipated start date for the renovation, and his crew was at our home promptly at 7am each morning. Each member of his team was courteous, and they did a lovely job with the stucco application on our home. We were very fortunate to have found Aiad Habashi, and his team at Cosmopolitan Construction. We would recommend Cosmopolitan to our friends and neighbours without hesitation.

Thank you very much for such a rave review, Angela! We sincerely mean it when we say that it was a pleasure working with you and Paul, and believe that you'll enjoy your home's updated look for years to come!

More about Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

COSMOPOLITAN CONSTRUCTION INC.
WINNERS OF THE HOMESTARS "BEST OF 2015," "BEST OF 2016," "BEST OF 2017," and most recently "BEST OF 2018" AWARDS!

We specialize in EIFS Stucco & Cement Stucco, Interior & Exterior Renovations, Moulding, Repairing cracks, etc.

For more information or to book a FREE estimate, please CALL, TEXT, or EMAIL US:
(C) 905-399-5851
cosmo-construction@hotmail.com

_________________________________________________________

Information on STUCCO (EIFS):

The EIFS Stucco process refers to the Exterior Insulation Finishing System, and it involves the following process:
- Application of a moisture barrier onto plywood
- Installation of Styrofoam (typically 1.5")
- Application of a base coat with fibreglass mesh onto the Styrofoam
- Application of a finish coat (colour and texture of your choice)

This same process is used for installing mouldings onto the outside of a house - which is usually applied around windows and doors.

There is no maintenance requirement on the product once we are finished. It does not need to be resealed or painted. It remains intact and unchanged from its original look.