Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Drew Robinson in Whitby
Drew Robinson in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Leaside Stucco Repair

My wife and I purchased a relatively new house (built in 2003) that had obvious stucco issues on the outside walls. After contacting several Stucco companies to get a quote, we met Aiad and instantly knew he was a cut above. After explaining our circumstances, Aiad worked with us on a custom solution and provided a reasonable quote. Work started the very next day and their service was extremely professional. We are very happy with the quality of their service and are fortunate to have found them for our job. Thank you Aiad.

Drew, thanks a lot for reviewing our stucco work on your home! We do our best to educate our clients on stucco repairs and provide them with the best solution to improve their home's exterior, so we are glad to hear that you are happy with our services!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Foundation Parging

These reviews speak for themselves. I have recently retained Cosmopolitan Construction to parge the foundation surrounding my home. I am very pleased with the quality of work completed and my overall experience in dealing with the company.
Aiad is extremely profession and courteous. I was impressed with how quickly and efficiently the work was complete. I had a relatively small job which they were able to fit into their schedule within one week of providing the quote and had completed the work within one day.

Thank you for your review of our work! We were happy to provide you with a professional, quality foundation parging service and really appreciate your kind words!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

STUCCO OF SEMI DETACHED HOME (INCL. NARROW SIDE OF HOME!)

Aiad is hard working, intelligent, polite, and a true artist. The world needs more contractors like Aiad. My house posed incredible problems: (1) there is only 3 or so feet of space between my house and my neighbour, (2) I have a lot of conduit pipes and wires and junction boxes and exterior installs that had to be negotiated, (3) I have a demanding neighbour, (4) I am an even more demanding home owner.

Other contractors didn't want to touch my house, or at least not the side of my house. Even more remarkably, Aiad certainly didn't need my business - he is constantly in high demand. Aiad took on all of the above challenges in stride and his work is nothing short of magical. His workmanship ranks as one of the best, if not the best, home improvement service I've ever had performed. Take a look at the attached pic.

Aiad, thank you.

We are so very flattered by your review of our company! Thank you, and it is great to hear that you are happy with your home's new EIFS stucco finish. It was nice meeting and getting to work with you, we wish you the best!

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Stucco

We have been very fortunate to have worked with Cosmopolitan Construction on the recent renovation of our home. From our very first email inquiry, Aiad was prompt in providing answers to our questions, and offering constructive feedback. He listened to our requests and concerns, and provided a very thorough, and reasonably priced, estimate for our project. The two other companies which we contacted didn't come close to approaching his level of professionalism. Aiad was accurate in his anticipated start date for the renovation, and his crew was at our home promptly at 7am each morning. Each member of his team was courteous, and they did a lovely job with the stucco application on our home. We were very fortunate to have found Aiad Habashi, and his team at Cosmopolitan Construction. We would recommend Cosmopolitan to our friends and neighbours without hesitation.

Thank you very much for such a rave review, Angela! We sincerely mean it when we say that it was a pleasure working with you and Paul, and believe that you'll enjoy your home's updated look for years to come!

Re-stucco the whole house

Mississauga
L4Z 1M1

Aiad and his team were very pleasant to work with. They start around 7 in the morning and work till late afternoon. They were always courteous and cleaned up at the end of the day. Aiad was on site everyday and answered all our questions. He was patient and responsive to our requests. We would highly recommend Aiad for any stucco project.

It was genuinely great to work with you as well! We did our best to provide your home with an EIFS stucco finish that will last you for many years. As for your kind words regarding our customer service, we truly appreciate that, too!

Repair to our stucco

I would happily recommend this company to anyone needing stucco work. Even though our original stucco was manufactured by another company, they were able to find a perfect colour match. The job was done very professionally and they were efficient, thorough and neat.

We are very happy to hear that you're more than satisfied with our services! When it comes to repairs, we aim to refresh our clients' homes' stucco finish and make it look as good as new!

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Re-facing Stucco

I was quite impressed with Aiad and his team. Aiad was flexible and gave us good advice in a number of areas. The work involved removing decorative panneling and tying this new stucco into the exsiting with a new overall surface When the date was agreed upon, Aiad and his team arrived and in a few days the work was completed. The efficiency and quality of the work was impeccable. Thanks Aiad, David Newhook

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, David! It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad to have been able to find the root of the issue and fix it properly! Best wishes!

Susan/Jamie in
Susan/Jamie in
1 review Caledon, ON

total house stucco plus mouldings

Mississauga
L4Z 1M1

our project was done with perfection, on time. these people are simply the very best at what they do. respectful,tidy,amazing skillful artisans. Mr Habashi was hands on and kept us updated at every stage of the job. I would highly recommend this company for your stucco needs. A big thank-you for a job well done!

We really appreciate the positive review of our work, Susan and Jamie! Our clients' satisfaction is our #1 priority, so we are very happy to hear you are pleased with your home's EIFS stucco design!

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Great customer service

After reading all the positive reviews on HomeStars. we reached out to Aiad at Cosmopolitan construction to help us with our home renovation project and we couldn't be happier. From the time we first reached out through to project completion and beyond, Aiad was knowledgeable, honest, courteous and prompt (so prompt, they were able to finish our project 2 weeks earlier than initially scheduled!).

He and his team did great work (installing an EIFS/stucco system on the second floor of our home) at a competitive price, and when minor issues were uncovered (i.e., improper sealing between our flat roof and the previously installed siding), Aiad advised us, and fixed the issues without charging extra. Of all the contractors and trades we worked with throughout our project, I can easily say that Aiad and his team were the most pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Cosmopolitan Construction to anyone looking to do stucco/EIFS work on their home!

Thank you so much for such a great review of our EIFS stucco work! We really appreciate the positive feedback on the services we provided! It was a pleasure working with you!

Scott
Scott

Stucco wall repair

My 1920's-era house had developed a bulging crack along one of the stucco walls. I called Aiad to get an estimate. As soon as he saw it, he knew exactly what the problem was and provided a reasonable estimate to repair that section. He and his crew were able to work around some tricky corners to preserve the original overhang above the doorway. Aiad was very quick to respond to me via email or phone throughout the process. I would definitely recommend his services for stucco repair!

Thank you very much for the kind words, Scott. We work hard to ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied with our services, so it is great to hear that you are!

More about Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

COSMOPOLITAN CONSTRUCTION INC.
WINNERS OF THE HOMESTARS "BEST OF 2015," "BEST OF 2016," "BEST OF 2017," and most recently "BEST OF 2018" AWARDS!

We specialize in EIFS Stucco & Cement Stucco, Interior & Exterior Renovations, Moulding, Repairing cracks, etc.

For more information or to book a FREE estimate, please CALL, TEXT, or EMAIL US:
(C) 905-399-5851
cosmo-construction@hotmail.com

_________________________________________________________

Information on STUCCO (EIFS):

The EIFS Stucco process refers to the Exterior Insulation Finishing System, and it involves the following process:
- Application of a moisture barrier onto plywood
- Installation of Styrofoam (typically 1.5")
- Application of a base coat with fibreglass mesh onto the Styrofoam
- Application of a finish coat (colour and texture of your choice)

This same process is used for installing mouldings onto the outside of a house - which is usually applied around windows and doors.

There is no maintenance requirement on the product once we are finished. It does not need to be resealed or painted. It remains intact and unchanged from its original look.