Quest Pest Management Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
1603-21 Markbrook Lane Toronto ON M9V5E4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Brampton  >  Quest Pest Management Inc.

Reviews for Quest Pest Management Inc.

Pest control

I had a major ant infestation. I call and the next morning they arrived as scheduled. He evaluated the situation and completed the treatment. I have had no issue since. knowledgable, organized, and well executed

Denis M.
Denis M.

Whole house pest protection - new house preventive treatment.

Based on an excellent previous job experience I hired Quest to do a preventive new house treatment. Raja sprayed the entire home one day before movers brought my stuff in. Excellent work. Invaluable peace of mind. Fair price. All in all, I'm highly satisfied and would warmly recommend Raja's services to anyone.

Thank you very much, Denis. It's been a privilege.

QudusGee
QudusGee

Bed bugs problems

Our rental property had issues with bed bugs for some times. We tried several remedies without success. We called Quest and they resolved the problem with one visit. No more tenants complaints :)

arshaza
arshaza

New Home General Insecticide Application

We bought a new home and had concerns about several insects in and around our property. We decided to have pest control services professionally look at the situation and resolve it to our satisfaction. We were greatly pleased with the service we received and would gladly recommend Quest Pest Management Inc. to our friends and family.

fawadchaudhry in Mississauga
fawadchaudhry in Mississauga

To Get Rid Of Fleas

The exterminator was on time. He answered all our questions and explained the pesticide application. We are very happy with the experience.

Thank you very much Fawad for extending Quest Pest Management Inc. the opportunity to service your pest control needs. We are glad to learn that you feel satisfied.

Samantha Boronowski from Toronto
Samantha Boronowski from Toronto

Pest Control Service

It can happen to anyone when you bring in groceries or take out food that you get some unwanted creatures sneak into your house. Well we had a situation that required professional pest control services in Vaughan.

We called Vaughan pest control services and they explained that they had the most efficient and least intrusive methodology to get rid of these pests. We had a very pleasant experience with the entire staff. I would recommend them to anybody that needs professional pest control services in Vaughan.

Rick M.
Rick M.
5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Pest Removal

A tenant brought in some nasty bedbugs from a hostel she had stayed at in New York. Quest came in, did their thing - and the problem as rectified before it became a huge problem. This was a few years ago - and there hasn't been a single problem/recurrence since. Great company - reasonable rates, effective service!! Well worth it!

Thank you Damion, for your time and kind words.

Thanks
Abdul

Jonathan Brown in Toronto
Jonathan Brown in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Cockroach extermination and fumigation service

Delivered as promised. We had cockroach problem in our apartment and had tried several over the counter remedies. All of these made small and temporary relief but problem remained for the most part just the same. Quest Pest offered a bait treatment that was least intrusive to our family and the pets. We did not have to empty any of the cabinets in kitchen or the washroom. The treatment was delivered on time and fast. Cockroaches began to die within days and after about 4 weeks we stopped seeing them completely. We are very happy with Quest and highly recommend them to anybody.

Thank you very much for your feed back and compliments.

preston scharborogh
preston scharborogh
1 review Scarborough, ON

raccoon removal

I like many others have been hounded by the pestering destructive raccoon. I was woke up at 3:00am by a loud noise above my bed! I called right away only to get an awnsering machine, but that morning they called me back and set up an appointment to come to my home that day, Troy and Ryan explaned everything to me in great detail and then solved my problem for me, thank you GTA and thank you Troy and Ryan

More about Quest Pest Management Inc.

Quest Pest Management Inc. has been servicing the residents and the business operators of the Greater Toronto Area since 2002. We have excellent customer satisfaction record in the industry when it comes to eliminating Bed Bugs, Fleas, Carpenter Ants, Cockroach, Spiders, and Wasps, etc. We do service in the late ...