Pest & Animal Control
We have 3 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Servicing the GTA ON M2N 6N4

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Sos Wildlife Control

Maureen
Maureen

Squirrel removal

Excellent service!! Would highly recommend Sherwin and his team. Prompt, professional and job completed with guarantee to return if there were any follow up issues. Call sos for any wildlife removal needs.

Thank you for your review Maureen, we greatly appreciate it!

Andrew in Brampton
Andrew in Brampton

Great Raccoon Removal Service from Sos wildlife control

We had a raccoon climb in to are attic one of our sofits was broken. We called Sherwin and he was able to make a quick appointment with us. and solved our raccoon problem. He came and took videos to show us what has happened and install doors to remove the raccoon. Thanks for the help. you are very professional

Hi Andrew,thank you so much for your great review

Private User reviews Gormley, ON

Squirrel in wall removal

A squirrel somehow found its way into our drywall and was making quite a fuss about it! We called Sherwin and his team and they arrived later in the day to remove the little guy! They showed us some possible entry points and gave us suggestions on how to prevent future pest invasions.

Great service and a great team overall!

Thank you for the review, we are happy to have helped you!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Raccoon in attic

A raccoon got into my attic through the soffet from my neighbour's roof.
Sherwin and his team installed a raccoon door on my neighbour's roof and the raccoon left my attic that night. My calls to the company were answered immediately and the service was very friendly and efficient.

We're very happy to have helped you,thank you for your review!

P in Smiths Falls
P in Smiths Falls

Racoon removal

I called the number on the website and got an immediate response.
Sherwin and his team arrived promptly and he explained and showed everything in detail. Sherwin and his team were top notch. Professional. Courteous. Experienced. Sherwin was gentle in removing the four Racoon babies from our attic and providing a shelter for them on top of our roof.
We are proud Landlords to the Mother and her babies and will be happy and sad to see them leave our house. SOS Wildlife is the Company to call. Don’t call anyone else!

Thank you for the great review! Don't worry we made sure to release them in a place where they will be safe as we always do.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Squirrel in the chimney

We had a furry friend bypass the chimney cap and get into the fireplace. Sherwin gave me excellent guidance over multiple phone calls on how to trap and free him since I already had a live trap set up. They visited our home and did a full video inspection of the roof to show me what I couldn’t see myself. He explained everything and secured the cap so we don’t get anymore inside visitors.
He is a true professional and all around cool guy that I would recommend to anyone!

Glad we could help, we appreciate the great review!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Squirrel In My Attic!

I heard running around in my attic and I thought there was a raccoon in there so I googled racoon removal and SOS wildlife came up, when they came to my house they checked my roof and showed me a video with some tiny little squirrel footprints
They put up some wire mesh and a little door thing so the squirrels can get out and find a new home but they can't get back in.
About two weeks later they left, thanks guys!!

The one way trap door is a great, humane method of encouraging pests to stay away. Thank you for your review, we are happy to have helped you!

Private User reviews King City, ON

Mice Extermination

I heard scratching in my walls and thought maybe there was an animal. I called SOS Pest Control, they came to my house and checked the roof to find evidence. They took videos and pictures, and everything was just fine, so they came into my house and checked the attic. They found mice poop, showed me the pictures and put down some bait stations. After about 2 weeks the noise stopped. I couldn't be happier! Thank you SOS Pest Control Crew!

Thanks for your great feedback,we are here for you

Aria
Aria

Sos Wildlife Control

My house is old and I had an issue with insects. I decided to find a company which can help me to deal with this problem. I should say that Sos Wildlife Control are professionals. The do the job well and I'm very pleased with the service

Thanks for the review Aria, we appreciate it!

Eve
Eve

SOs Wildlife control

I had an issue with insects that's why I called this company. They have great representatives and tech. team. I've understood that this is a right place to call from the very begining. They helped me really fast. Reliable team. Recommended!

Thank you for your great review Eve, glad to help!

More about Sos Wildlife Control

We are wildlife removal and pest control professionals serving Toronto and the GTA.

Our service areas include:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville and more

We specialize in safe and humane wild animal removal and pest control services. Our technicians have been specially trained to deal with animal and pest problems in the most humane way possible. We provide raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat removal, opossum removal, skunk removal, bird removal and much more using latest technologies and equipment. Once we remove the wildlife from your home we repair the animal entry holes and if you request will wildlife proof your home or business which is guaranteed to keep the animals out and prevent them causing further damage to your property. All our prevention work is guaranteed.

At SOS Wildlife Control, we provide the best solution and support to completely set your house free from pests and wildlife.

Our wildlife services include:
Mice Removal,
Squirrel Removal,
Groundhog Removal
Opossum Removal

Our pest control services include:
Bed bug

647-994-9453
or
905-769-1580

Email: info@soswildlife.ca

We offer 100% guarantee on all of our services.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
Residential and Commercial removal services for wildlife: Residential and Commercial Raccoon Removal, Residential and Commercial Rat Removal, Residential and Commercial Mice Removal, Residential and Commercial Bird Removal, Residential and Commercial Skunk Removal, Residential and Commercial Squirrel Removal, Residential and Commercial Groundhog Removal, Residential and Commercial Opossum Removal Residential and Commercial pest control services: Residential and Commercial Ant control Residential and Commercial Bed bug control Residential and Commercial Cockroaches removal Residential and Commercial wasp nest removal Residential and Commercial wasp removal Residential and Commercial hornets removal
Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove, Bird in vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon, under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, noises in attic, holes in roof
Humane Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Company. Est 2013.
2013
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Cash, Interac, American express
Wildlife Removal & PEST Control Company that is Insured by Worker Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Bachelor of Buisness
Free Over the Phone Estimates
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a written estimate
One Year Guarantee