Guelph ON N1E 1G6

Reviews for Heeley Home Inspections

Liliana in Guelph
Liliana in Guelph

Home inspection

Mike inspected the property we are buying yesterday. I have only positive things to say but I want to highlight some. First: Scheduling was easy and prompt. Mike's website allows you to check his availability on the spot and book a preferred slot (a very user friendly site indeed). Then he promptly calls to confirm. In our phone call, he was very responsive to my concerns. On the inspection day he was punctual and had a very good time estimate of how long the inspection would take. Second: We are first time buyers. So he took the time to explain everything to us and gave us extra advice and suggestions on how to handle things in the future. So you are not getting only you next home inspected but a time-life of advice. Third: He has all the gadgets, knowledge and attention to detail needed for you to be reassured that you fully know what you are buying. I could not be more satisfied. Thank you Mike.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Enjoy your new home and welcome to Guelph.

Boun in Guelph
Boun in Guelph

Home Inspection went smooth

I recommend Heeley Home Inspections as it was easy to book my inspection through my smart phone. Their Website was easy to navigate and easy to read and easy to use. It was a breeze to navigate and book an appointment. heeley homes was very friendly and knowledgeable on all aspects of the home inspection and explained each area they inspected on what theya were looking for and explained thoroughly on what was found.

I give them 2 thumbs up and would recommend Heely home inspections too all my family and friends.

Quang Nguyen in Toronto
Quang Nguyen in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Professional Home inspection!

519-835-0622
Guelph
N1E 1G6

I just bought a semi detach house and had a chance to work with Mike Heeley. I am happy with all information that he found on my new home. I am absolutely referencing his service to everyone who need an experience expert for home inspection. Thanks Mike!

It was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new home.

Rajiv in Toronto
Rajiv in Toronto

New purchase inspection

Mike is very detail oriented and a true professional. He is going to be my home inspector for all my future purchases as well. Hands down Mike is one of the best home inspectors in the region.

Thank you for trusting us with inspecting your new investment and the fantastic review.

troy in Guelph
troy in Guelph

Guelph property inspection

519-835-0622
Guelph
N1E 1G6

My wife and I needed an inspection done on a house we were planning to purchase as a rental property in Guelph. We found Mike on line. He was able to book us on short notice without a problem. He was onetime an punctual and walked me through the inspection process and every part of the property and thoroughly explained everything. He found things we would have never thought of and saved us money on the purchase price.
His report was excellent and contained pictures and descriptions and timeline suggestions for repairs. We will be using him for our other properties as well.
Thanks Mike for all of your hard work.
---Troy

Thank you for the great review!

Home Inspection

Mike was prompt, personable, professional and thorough. He took the time to answer all my questions and provided a detailed snapshot of the state of the house. I was very satisfied with the report which was sent to me within 24 hours. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review and good luck with your renovations.

Home inspection

Mike Heeley did a home inspection for us in the Fergus area. He was very polite and thorough. He took a lot of time to sit and explain the details of his report. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the making the inspection a fun experience. It's always a pleasure to work with another trade.

Prasad in Toronto
Prasad in Toronto

Thorough inspection

Mike did a very good job of thorough inspection and sent the report within few hours on same day. I would certainly recommend his service. He was also reasonable at pricing.

Thank you for the review and enjoy your new home.

Full Home Inspection

Mike was quick to respond to my request to have a home inspected and very detail oriented. He took time to explain all aspects of the inspection and turned around a completed and comprehensive report in 24 hours. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for trusting us to inspect your new home and welcome back to Guelph.

Jay P.  in Guelph
Jay P. in Guelph

Home Inspection

Mike provided an exceptional service. He thoroughly inspected the house and explained everything to me in a clear understandable manner. He also provided recommendations on where to get issues fixed. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review and welcome to Guelph. Please contact us anytime if you have any future questions.

More about Heeley Home Inspections

Complimentary Thermal Imaging and Water Softener testing with every inspection. Heeley Home Inspections Inc. was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are 100% focused on providing a detailed and thorough home inspection – that IS what we do. Consider us to be your personal adviser on your ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Guelph?