Heeley Home Inspections

Abdul Basit in Milton
Abdul Basit in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home Inspection

Mike is professional, detail oriented and thorough in his work and advice us based on the professional assessment.

Although our roof is difficult to climb but he did it safely.

Thank you for the review.

Hplangford in Guelph
Hplangford in Guelph

House Inspection

Mike was extremely thorough in his inspection of a century home we were considering buying. He was able to explain in detail in easy to understand terms the priority items and things that could wait. He also had several tips or advice on reputable companies to use as we are new to the area. Very responsive and timely, the report was completed literally the day it was done. Report was detailed and easy to follow. Would definitely recommend Mike to anyone looking to purchase an older home...super informative and practical!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Enjoy your new home.

OV in Guelph
OV in Guelph

Home Inspection

Mike was meticulously attentive to detail with the entire home inspection. He called out aspects that needed looking into, and why and how best to work with them. everything was shared in simple, understandable language leaving me at ease with how to proceed.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and welcome to Guelph!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent Home Inspection for First Time Buyer

Is there a way to give higher than 10/10? Mike did our home inspection. We're first time buyers and Mike seemingly went above and beyond providing a lot of information to make us more confident and knowledgeable moving forward and give us a better understanding of what to expect in terms of normal home maintenance.

We were sent guidelines before the inspection to help us understand what would and would not be inspected, Mike was thorough in his walk through and was able to answer the questions we had for him. His turn around time for the report was quick, the report came with a variety of other helpful material in the appendix (such a maintenance schedules), and Mike was quick to respond when we had some follow up questions.

We would highly recommend Heeley Home Inspections.

Thank you for the great review. I'm happy your happy. Enjoy your new home!

Jim in Mississauga West
Jim in Mississauga West
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Excellent Job

Excellent inspection and completely thorough Mike went through everything with us on site as well as a complete report sent to us. I would highly recommend Heeley Home Inspections anytime just first rate service.

Thank you for the great review!

Sarah S in Guelph
Sarah S in Guelph

Excellent Service

Mike was extremely detailed and knowledgeable in every part of our inspection. He arrived earlier than us and had already compiled some information on our future home. He took the time to explain everything he was noting and gave us his advice on fixing areas of concern. We would definitely hire Mike again!

You have found a beautifully maintained home. Enjoy!

Magdalena in Toronto
Magdalena in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Excellent home inspection

We hired Mike since it was a recommendation from our realtor and reading previous reviews, I knew that Mike was the guy to perform the inspection. He arrived a bit earlier and started to do the inspection. I encourage everyone to arrive as early as him so you start doing the inspection with him, and as it goes, he explains many, many things. Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn -Mike answered all our questions, very patiently-.

Very thorough, very detailed. He could assessed all the issues, their importance or urgency. The exterior he checks walls (for cracks even if they are hairline he will point them out), roofs, windows, doors, patios, decks. The interior he will review foundations, structural beams, pipes (if they are exposed, of course), furnace, AC, plumbing in bathrooms and kitchens, electrical outlets and attic. ALL! Really everything he can review, he will do so.

The report was explained with pictures he took, diagrams explaining the elements in question and his opinion regarding the urgency.

I would hire him with my eyes closed.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Home Inspection

As a first time home buyer, I was concerned about finding a good home inspector. After reading mounds of excellent reviews for Heeley Home Inspection, I knew I'd be in good hands. Mike did not disappoint. He made time in his busy schedule to book me the week I called. He even arrived earlier to get a head start on the exterior of the house. He is thorough, efficient, knowledgeable, and personable. He took the time to explain how things work, what repairs we could do ourselves, and who to contact to get proper service/repairs. The inspection report came back so quickly, I could not believe it. It included the list of issues discussed, pictures for reference, and if the problems needing fixed were urgent or not . A family member from out of town commented on how they wish they knew about him when they needed an inspection. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike's services to anyone I know.

Thank you for trusting us to inspect your future home.

George L in Cambridge
George L in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Home Inspection

If you are looking for a very professional, detail oriented and quick turnaround results, Mike is your person. Arrived on time and conducted his inspection of two homes in the estimated time. After, he took his time to speak with me about all the issues and recommendations.

Overall, I would not hesitate at all to call Mike again if the need arises and you won't be disappointed with his customer service and professionalism.

Thank you for hiring us to inspect two interesting homes and the taking the time to share your experience.

Taylor in Kitchener
Taylor in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Home Inspection

Mike was fantastic all around. He arrived before I did and already had a number of notes ready for me. He was very informative and took the time to answer any questions I had or to explain things in more detail. He was very thorough but also quick and efficient. The report he provides is truly a work of art, easy to follow, excellent descriptions, and contains helpful information for current and future maintenance of the home. He also got the report back to us within only a couple hours of the inspection. I highly recommend Heeley Home Inspections.

I always have the greatest clients. Thank you for the review!

More about Heeley Home Inspections

Complimentary Thermal Imaging and Water Softener testing with every inspection. Heeley Home Inspections Inc. was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are 100% focused on providing a detailed and thorough home inspection – that IS what we do. Consider us to be your personal adviser on your ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Guelph?