HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Breslau  >  Heeley Home Inspections

Reviews for Heeley Home Inspections

Sarah S in Guelph
Sarah S in Guelph

Excellent Service

Mike was extremely detailed and knowledgeable in every part of our inspection. He arrived earlier than us and had already compiled some information on our future home. He took the time to explain everything he was noting and gave us his advice on fixing areas of concern. We would definitely hire Mike again!

You have found a beautifully maintained home. Enjoy!

Magdalena in Toronto
Magdalena in Toronto

Excellent home inspection

We hired Mike since it was a recommendation from our realtor and reading previous reviews, I knew that Mike was the guy to perform the inspection. He arrived a bit earlier and started to do the inspection. I encourage everyone to arrive as early as him so you start doing the inspection with him, and as it goes, he explains many, many things. Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn -Mike answered all our questions, very patiently-.

Very thorough, very detailed. He could assessed all the issues, their importance or urgency. The exterior he checks walls (for cracks even if they are hairline he will point them out), roofs, windows, doors, patios, decks. The interior he will review foundations, structural beams, pipes (if they are exposed, of course), furnace, AC, plumbing in bathrooms and kitchens, electrical outlets and attic. ALL! Really everything he can review, he will do so.

The report was explained with pictures he took, diagrams explaining the elements in question and his opinion regarding the urgency.

I would hire him with my eyes closed.

1 review Cambridge, ON

Home Inspection

As a first time home buyer, I was concerned about finding a good home inspector. After reading mounds of excellent reviews for Heeley Home Inspection, I knew I'd be in good hands. Mike did not disappoint. He made time in his busy schedule to book me the week I called. He even arrived earlier to get a head start on the exterior of the house. He is thorough, efficient, knowledgeable, and personable. He took the time to explain how things work, what repairs we could do ourselves, and who to contact to get proper service/repairs. The inspection report came back so quickly, I could not believe it. It included the list of issues discussed, pictures for reference, and if the problems needing fixed were urgent or not . A family member from out of town commented on how they wish they knew about him when they needed an inspection. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike's services to anyone I know.

Thank you for trusting us to inspect your future home.

George L in Cambridge
George L in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Home Inspection

If you are looking for a very professional, detail oriented and quick turnaround results, Mike is your person. Arrived on time and conducted his inspection of two homes in the estimated time. After, he took his time to speak with me about all the issues and recommendations.

Overall, I would not hesitate at all to call Mike again if the need arises and you won't be disappointed with his customer service and professionalism.

Thank you for hiring us to inspect two interesting homes and the taking the time to share your experience.

Taylor in Kitchener
Taylor in Kitchener

Home Inspection

Mike was fantastic all around. He arrived before I did and already had a number of notes ready for me. He was very informative and took the time to answer any questions I had or to explain things in more detail. He was very thorough but also quick and efficient. The report he provides is truly a work of art, easy to follow, excellent descriptions, and contains helpful information for current and future maintenance of the home. He also got the report back to us within only a couple hours of the inspection. I highly recommend Heeley Home Inspections.

I always have the greatest clients. Thank you for the review!

Hillary in Guelph
Hillary in Guelph

First time home buyer

Heeley Home Inspections
519-835-0622
Guelph
N1E 1G6

Mike was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the first time home buying experience that much easier. He took the time to explain what was already existing in the home, what we could do to make easy home improvements on a budget. And gave us some great information about the local area.

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new home!

House Inspection

We were very satisfied with the home inspection Mike performed on our recent house purchase. A professional from start to finish, we found the experience both educational (as new house buyers) and economically beneficial (knowing what we were signing up for). We would definitely recommend Heeley Home inspections to family and friends.

First Impressions
• Easy to use website and appointment set up
• Showed up early and was working before we got there

The Inspection
• Very thorough, explaining things as he went in an easy to understand manner
• Numerous maintenance tips and practical advice to keep our home in good working order
• Patient answering questions

• Report was well prepared and delivered promptly
• Easy payment options
• Took the time to answer some follow up questions

I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. Remember to call if you have any future questions.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Home Inspection

I chose Mike based on his high ratings both on HomeStars and on Google. I am so happy we did, he was very thorough and provided us with his insights which saved us from investing into a money pit of a home. I would highly recommend his services if you are even looking to purchase a property. I will make sure to employ him again as we actively search for our future home.

Thank you for the review. Good luck with your house hunt!

Home Inspection

Mike was extremely thorough with our inspection. As first time home buyers, we were pleasantly surprised by the additional details on how to repair and maintain our home for years to come. Would recommend Mike to all home buyers, but especially first time home buyers, since you will not only pay for a detail-oriented inspection but also valuable advice on how to maintain your new home in the coming years.

Thank you for the great review! I do really enjoy helping first time home buyers learn about their home.

Avery in Toronto
Avery in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Exceptionally through

We are first time home buyers and found Mike through our agent. After finding a house we liked, he came out with less then 24 hours notice, showed up early and provided us with exceptional service. He was able to teach us so much about house maintenance and provided us with a comprehensive report. Mike was incredibly thorough and very diligent. We will definitely be calling him again in the future!

Thank you for the review and good luck with your house hunt.

More about Heeley Home Inspections

Complimentary Thermal Imaging and Water Softener testing with every inspection.

Heeley Home Inspections Inc. was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are 100% focused on providing a detailed and thorough home inspection – that IS what we do. Consider us to be your personal adviser on your journey to homeownership.

Please take a moment to read some of our customer reviews. We believe they say something different about us and our service.

Home Buyer's Pre-Purchase Inspection | Home Seller's Pre-Listing Inspection | New Home Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) | Pool & Spa Inspections | Tarion Warranty Inspection | London Home Inspector

Home Inspection
Thermal Imaging: Everything in our environment emits heats. A thermal camera is able to detect this heat and create a thermal image based on that information. Temperature differential can assist with detection of problems related to moisture infiltration and plumbing leaks. It can also be used to find hidden heating and cooling losses due to inadequate or missing insulation. Early correction of these conditions may reduce the amount of damage caused and the associated repair costs. Our basic inspection package includes infrared thermographic scan of basement exterior foundation walls and vaulted top floor ceilings. A more extensive thermal scan of each room, including attic (if accessible), roof, walls, floors, foundation and ceilings is available at an additional cost. For more information on the limitations of Thermal Imaging check out our blog post.
Cash or Check