Heeley Home Inspections

Guelph ON N1E 1G6
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Breslau  >  Heeley Home Inspections

Reviews for Heeley Home Inspections

1 review Guelph, ON

Fantastic! Mike Heeley did a fantastic job inspecting our first potential home! We loved him! He was very professional yet also made an effort to genuinely connect with us and that was important to us. We didn't just want some guy who plows through the inspection, we wanted a real person. Mike was real! He was honest with us and showed us everything we really needed to know about the house and gave us more than a fair price! We would HIGHLY recommend Mike Heeley to anyone! He knows what to look for and he isn't afraid to tell you the truth about your potential home. Worth every penny because he saved us from buying a dump. We are extremely pleased with Mikes expertise and friendliness! We will continue to recommend him to friends and family for sure. An amazing person and VERY professional! There wasn't a single thing we didn't like! I can't say enough about our experience with Mike, just fantastic!!

Liliana in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Mike inspected the property we are buying yesterday. I have only positive things to say but I want to highlight some. First: Scheduling was easy and prompt. Mike's website allows you to check his availability on the spot and book a preferred slot (a very user friendly site indeed). Then he promptly calls to confirm. In our phone call, he was very responsive to my concerns. On the inspection day he was punctual and had a very good time estimate of how long the inspection would take. Second: We are first time buyers. So he took the time to explain everything to us and gave us extra advice and suggestions on how to handle things in the future. So you are not getting only you next home inspected but a time-life of advice. Third: He has all the gadgets, knowledge and attention to detail needed for you to be reassured that you fully know what you are buying. I could not be more satisfied. Thank you Mike.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Enjoy your new home and welcome to Guelph.

Quang Nguyen in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

I just bought a semi detach house and had a chance to work with Mike Heeley. I am happy with all information that he found on my new home. I am absolutely referencing his service to everyone who need an experience expert for home inspection. Thanks Mike!

It was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new home.

Rajiv in Toronto

Mike is very detail oriented and a true professional. He is going to be my home inspector for all my future purchases as well. Hands down Mike is one of the best home inspectors in the region.

Thank you for trusting us with inspecting your new investment and the fantastic review.

troy in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

My wife and I needed an inspection done on a house we were planning to purchase as a rental property in Guelph. We found Mike on line. He was able to book us on short notice without a problem. He was onetime an punctual and walked me through the inspection process and every part of the property and thoroughly explained everything. He found things we would have never thought of and saved us money on the purchase price.
His report was excellent and contained pictures and descriptions and timeline suggestions for repairs. We will be using him for our other properties as well.
Thanks Mike for all of your hard work.
---Troy

Thank you for the great review!

1 review Guelph, ON

Mike was prompt, personable, professional and thorough. He took the time to answer all my questions and provided a detailed snapshot of the state of the house. I was very satisfied with the report which was sent to me within 24 hours. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review and good luck with your renovations.

1 review Guelph, ON

Mike Heeley did a home inspection for us in the Fergus area. He was very polite and thorough. He took a lot of time to sit and explain the details of his report. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the making the inspection a fun experience. It's always a pleasure to work with another trade.

Prasad in Toronto

Mike did a very good job of thorough inspection and sent the report within few hours on same day. I would certainly recommend his service. He was also reasonable at pricing.

Thank you for the review and enjoy your new home.

1 review Guelph, ON

Mike was quick to respond to my request to have a home inspected and very detail oriented. He took time to explain all aspects of the inspection and turned around a completed and comprehensive report in 24 hours. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for trusting us to inspect your new home and welcome back to Guelph.

Jay P.  in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Mike provided an exceptional service. He thoroughly inspected the house and explained everything to me in a clear understandable manner. He also provided recommendations on where to get issues fixed. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review and welcome to Guelph. Please contact us anytime if you have any future questions.

More about Heeley Home Inspections

Complimentary Thermal Imaging and Water Softener testing with every inspection.

Heeley Home Inspections Inc. was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are 100% focused on providing a detailed and thorough home inspection – that IS what we do. Consider us to be your personal adviser on your journey to homeownership.

Please take a moment to read some of our customer reviews. We believe they say something different about us and our service.

Home Buyer's Pre-Purchase Inspection | Home Seller's Pre-Listing Inspection | New Home Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) | Pool & Spa Inspections | Tarion Warranty Inspection | London Home Inspector

Home Inspection
Thermal Imaging: Everything in our environment emits heats. A thermal camera is able to detect this heat and create a thermal image based on that information. Temperature differential can assist with detection of problems related to moisture infiltration and plumbing leaks. It can also be used to find hidden heating and cooling losses due to inadequate or missing insulation. Early correction of these conditions may reduce the amount of damage caused and the associated repair costs. Our basic inspection package includes infrared thermographic scan of basement exterior foundation walls and vaulted top floor ceilings. A more extensive thermal scan of each room, including attic (if accessible), roof, walls, floors, foundation and ceilings is available at an additional cost. For more information on the limitations of Thermal Imaging check out our blog post.
Cash or Check