Heeley Home Inspections

Heeley Home Inspections in Guelph
Owner/Manager
Mike Heeley [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Breslau  >  Heeley Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heeley Home Inspections

1 review Gowanstown, ON

Mile Heeley came for the inspection shortly after I phoned. Very good inspection. He took the time to explain everything during the inspection. He was very professional and I would highly reccomend his services.

Job Price

Thank you for the review!

Joyceline  in Toronto

I called Mike to book inspection on home purchase and he was available at very short notice.
Detailed inspection and completely satisfied with the service and detail of the report.
Would recommend Mike to anyone looking for A+ home inspection!

Job Price

Thank you for the review and welcome to Guelph! Please call me anytime if you have questions about your new home.

Wayne from Oakville
1 review Ariss, ON

I hired Mike to inspect a rural home with a unique outbuilding. I found Mike to be extremely trustworthy and thorough with his inspection. He is extremely knowledgeable in all facets of the home and outbuilding and gave good advice especially since I'm not familiar with rural living.

Job Price

Thank you for trusting us to inspect your new home.

Claire in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

I am a first time home buyer, I have used mike twice. Once for a pre home inspection and another for a conditional home inspection. Mike was extremely thorough and explained everything throughout the inspection. Mike's reports are extremely helpful and understandable. I appreciated the fact that mike was able to answer all my questions during the inspection as well as after. I would recommend Heeley Home Inspections to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review!

2 reviews Guelph, ON

You may have already read a number of reviews for Mike attesting to his abilities and character. The reviews are very complimentary towards him and rightfully so. I concur with them. You will not be disappointed should you hire Mike Heeley for your home inspection.

Job Price

I love my job and I'm glad it shows. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.

Alex in Etobicoke
1 review Brantford, ON

Mike accommodated our need for appointment on the weekend.
His inspection was very thorough, along with it he gave advises on possible improvement options and issue resolutions.
The report was very detailed and included pictures and diagrams.
Very pleasant man, I recommend him to other customers.

Job Price

Thank you for hiring me and the great review!

darcie

Great service, report was professional and thorough. Mike did an excellent job walking me through all of his findings. I was able to make a well informed decision based on his expertise.

Well done!

Job Price

Thank you for trusting me to inspect your future investment property and the great review.

Lisa in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

As a single woman buying a house in this crazy real estate boom is a stressful and overwhelming journey. Mike was professional, polite, friendly and knowledgable and willing to answer all of my questions throughout the inspection. I learned so much and grateful he showed me his concerns throughout the inspection. Mike completed a 53 page report with all the inefficiencies in an easy and organized format, listed the timeline that it should be dealt with and the possible future implications of the errors. After witnessing his excellent detailed inspection, I was confident to decide against the purchase. I will definitely use him again or call for advice, he demonstrates a genuine interest and concern for his clientele and their home!!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck in your house hunt!

Zaid in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

We are first time home buyers and Mike inspected our house. It was so easy to schedule an appointment with him, he did 2.5 hours inspection, he walked us through everything and we learned a lot just from being with him! His report was so detailed, 33 pages, telling us about what needs to be changed or renovated immediately and what is optional. He is very professional and our agent, who has met so many inspectors before, told us that Mike is one of the most experienced and professional.

The report also comes with links to a homeowner maintenance book, which explains everything about maintenance, 100s of pages.

I would highly recommend Mike to anyone, he is great!

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience. Remember to call me anytime if you have future questions.

Anand in Kitchener
1 review Guelph, ON

Mike Heeley inspected my home recently. My new home was nearing the 1 year anniversary and I enlisted Mike to inspect my home for defects to be rectified by my builder. I am very happy with Mike's service. It was easy to get an appointment and he showed up at my home on time. He was very detailedwith his inspection and listed all the defects in a report on the same day. He also answered my phone call when I needed clarity on an item in his report. He was also courteous enough to follow up on the resolution of a gas leak near my fireplace. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike for home inspections since he is a thorough professional.

Job Price

Thank you for the fantastic review. I have to give some credit to your builder who was incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with.

More about Heeley Home Inspections

Complimentary Thermal Imaging and Water Softener testing with every inspection.

Heeley Home Inspections Inc. was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are 100% focused on providing a detailed and thorough home inspection – that IS what we do. Consider us to be your personal adviser on your journey to homeownership.

Please take a moment to read some of our customer reviews. We believe they say something different about us and our service.

Home Buyer's Pre-Purchase Inspection | Home Seller's Pre-Listing Inspection | New Home Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) | Pool & Spa Inspections | Tarion Warranty Inspection | London Home Inspector

Home Inspection
Thermal Imaging: Everything in our environment emits heats. A thermal camera is able to detect this heat and create a thermal image based on that information. Temperature differential can assist with detection of problems related to moisture infiltration and plumbing leaks. It can also be used to find hidden heating and cooling losses due to inadequate or missing insulation. Early correction of these conditions may reduce the amount of damage caused and the associated repair costs. Our basic inspection package includes infrared thermographic scan of basement exterior foundation walls and vaulted top floor ceilings. A more extensive thermal scan of each room, including attic (if accessible), roof, walls, floors, foundation and ceilings is available at an additional cost. For more information on the limitations of Thermal Imaging check out our blog post.
Cash or Check