Guelph ON N1E 1G6

Reviews for Heeley Home Inspections

Hillary in Guelph
Hillary in Guelph

First time home buyer

Mike was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the first time home buying experience that much easier. He took the time to explain what was already existing in the home, what we could do to make easy home improvements on a budget. And gave us some great information about the local area.

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new home!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

House Inspection

519-835-0622
Guelph
N1E 1G6

We were very satisfied with the home inspection Mike performed on our recent house purchase. A professional from start to finish, we found the experience both educational (as new house buyers) and economically beneficial (knowing what we were signing up for). We would definitely recommend Heeley Home inspections to family and friends.

First Impressions
• Easy to use website and appointment set up
• Showed up early and was working before we got there

The Inspection
• Very thorough, explaining things as he went in an easy to understand manner
• Numerous maintenance tips and practical advice to keep our home in good working order
• Patient answering questions

• Report was well prepared and delivered promptly
• Easy payment options
• Took the time to answer some follow up questions

I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. Remember to call if you have any future questions.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Home Inspection

I chose Mike based on his high ratings both on HomeStars and on Google. I am so happy we did, he was very thorough and provided us with his insights which saved us from investing into a money pit of a home. I would highly recommend his services if you are even looking to purchase a property. I will make sure to employ him again as we actively search for our future home.

Thank you for the review. Good luck with your house hunt!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Home Inspection

Mike was extremely thorough with our inspection. As first time home buyers, we were pleasantly surprised by the additional details on how to repair and maintain our home for years to come. Would recommend Mike to all home buyers, but especially first time home buyers, since you will not only pay for a detail-oriented inspection but also valuable advice on how to maintain your new home in the coming years.

Thank you for the great review! I do really enjoy helping first time home buyers learn about their home.

Avery in Toronto
Avery in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Exceptionally through

We are first time home buyers and found Mike through our agent. After finding a house we liked, he came out with less then 24 hours notice, showed up early and provided us with exceptional service. He was able to teach us so much about house maintenance and provided us with a comprehensive report. Mike was incredibly thorough and very diligent. We will definitely be calling him again in the future!

Thank you for the review and good luck with your house hunt.

Paula & John in Guelph
Paula & John in Guelph

Century Home Inspection

Just wanted to express our thanks for the thorough report and your attention to even the little details. We are very thankful that you uncovered some major issues before we made our final decision - we rescinded our offer to purchase this home. Well worth the $450 to avoid major repairs and a future of endless costly issues. We will be calling you again when we find our next potential purchase.
Thank you Mike!

That was certainly a big find in a small crawl space. I'm always happy to save a client from large unexpected expenses. Thanks again for the review!

Tdot

N1E 1G6

Top Notch Service.
Quick Reply to Emails
Made Payment easy.

I have moved a lot, and have used a lot of home inspectors.
Mike was the best. Very thorugh, and professional.
Saved me thousands of dollars.
Would not hesitate to use him again.

I always seem to have great clients. It was a pleasure working with you and good luck with your house hunt.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Great Service, Great Experience

As a first time home buyer I had a great experience with Heeley Home Inspections. Mike was very professional and excellent at providing home care tips meanwhile explaining the whole process of the inspection as I accompanied him on the walk-through. I would definitely recommend Heeley Home Inspections to anyone as Mike’s services provided added value as he recommended additional fixes to our home that we were able to add in the amendment of our contract of purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It's always a pleasure helping first time home buyers find the right house.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Excellent Service

Mike did an awesome job. Very quick and detailed, he called and spoke to me afterwards and was very helpful. I did not have much time to get the inspection completed which wasn't a problem for Mike. He reacted very quickly.

Thank you for the review and I'm glad we were able to accommodate your timeline. Please call me anytime if you have any questions.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Fantastic!!

Fantastic! Mike Heeley did a fantastic job inspecting our first potential home! We loved him! He was very professional yet also made an effort to genuinely connect with us and that was important to us. We didn't just want some guy who plows through the inspection, we wanted a real person. Mike was real! He was honest with us and showed us everything we really needed to know about the house and gave us more than a fair price! We would HIGHLY recommend Mike Heeley to anyone! He knows what to look for and he isn't afraid to tell you the truth about your potential home. Worth every penny because he saved us from buying a dump. We are extremely pleased with Mikes expertise and friendliness! We will continue to recommend him to friends and family for sure. An amazing person and VERY professional! There wasn't a single thing we didn't like! I can't say enough about our experience with Mike, just fantastic!!

It was a pleasure meeting you as well and I'm really happy you found a home that works for your family. Happy Holidays!

More about Heeley Home Inspections

Complimentary Thermal Imaging and Water Softener testing with every inspection. Heeley Home Inspections Inc. was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are 100% focused on providing a detailed and thorough home inspection – that IS what we do. Consider us to be your personal adviser on your ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Guelph?