Adams Appliance Service

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Uxbridge  >  Adams Appliance Service

Reviews for Adams Appliance Service

Nick Majors from Toronto
Nick Majors from Toronto

Fridge Repair (ice dispenser)

Had a problem with my Kichenaid refrigerator. Was very happy with the company's service and expertise.

Very responsive, provided honest and straightforward information, great service and good pricing.

Would not hesitate to recommend them.

Appliance servicing

I have been using Adam’s since moving to north Stouffville 6 years ago. Doug has always been able to help me with several repairs including my stove, dishwasher and most recently my fridge. I trust his judgement and advice. He has always done the servicing in an efficient manner and for the reasonable amount that was quoted. I would highly recommend this company??

Barry in Whitby
Barry in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Fridge

We have used Adams service for many many years. We have found their service very professional. The most recent visit was for our fridge which was less than 1 year old. The manufacture had sent out one of there own service reps. He was very rude and said that there was nothing wrong with it. We asked the manufacture that Adams come and check it out. They where there within a couple of days and are now replacing the noisy fan.
We would highly recommend Adams

Service Frigidaire Freezer

My freezer was not keeping my food frozen and luckily Adams Appliance Service was able to come the next day. Doug (owner) was able to quickly diagnose the problem (defrost thermostat needed replacing) and recommend a temporary solution until he could get the new part installed. He went out of his way to help me and pointed out other areas to watch for to maximize efficiency. He was extremely helpful!!! I am a very pleased customer. Thanks Doug!

Tania V. in Saint-Quentin
Tania V. in Saint-Quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Fridge Broken

Our family fridge of 20 years just stopped working. We thought for sure it was time to replace it but Doug came out the next day and was able to solve our problem (and save us a new fridge!). Turned out the vent needed some vacuuming and the fan needed to be replaced. Excellent customer service, great company to use for any appliance repairs!

Terrible service

Horrible company. Customer service is non existent, they gouge you with their prices and not fixing the appliance properly so they have to come back multiple times. The receptionist is very unfriendly and the father owner, Doug does not stand behind his company when his son, Aaron messes up the job.

Would never use or recommend again!!!

jennifer in the gta
jennifer in the gta
22 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

My only regret is I wish I'd called sooner!

Our dishwasher suddenly stopped working in November. I was told over the phone by another service company that it was likely a certain expensive computer part and it was probably better to just buy a new dishwasher. I contacted Fridgidaire on Social Media to locate a reputable repair service to assess the machine and was promptly contacted by Adams Appliance Service.

After a couple emails and not being able to find a review on HomeStars we decided to just wait and really do research into the best machine. Well it took 8-9 months of indecisiveness looking at the array of stainless steel machines at local showrooms, reviewing the confusing sales plus the installation costs and the standard 1 year warranty. It's overwhelming.

Finally we decided let's just call and find out the cost to repair versus replacement. I am so glad we did. I called Adams Repair Service and made an appointment. Doug assessed the issue and took time to go over the pros and cons and quoted the price to fix. We decided to go ahead and he ordered 2 parts. Within 2 weeks he returned and they were installed in about 20 minutes and we have been using it every day since. Yay!

The cost to repair the machine was far less than the least expensive machine available and Doug was so knowledgable and explained some of the downfalls with machines currently on the market. Overall I think this was the best choice for us as we liked the look of the machine, the features and feel it is a more environmentally responsible choice.

I would definitely recommend this company before you rush out and replace an appliance. Everyone I spoke to was lovely, courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

As my title says my only regret is I wish I had called sooner!

More about Adams Appliance Service

Appliance repair and warranty service in Uxbridge, Port Perry, Stoufville and surrounding areas. 2 Licensed technicians available to assist you.