AK Heat Cool - No Longer In Business

NORTH YORK ON M3H5K7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in North York  >  AK Heat Cool - No Longer In Business

Review for AK Heat Cool - No Longer In Business

Edward in North york
Edward in North york
1 review North York, ON

instalation of a humidifier

I purchased a house just recently and needed to install humidifier to moisture the air inside. I called Anatoly and he told me on the phone what size humidifier was needed for my house and how much it would cost. The price was good so I agreed. The same evening Anatoly got to my house. He was quick with installing the humidifier. He also checked CO levels, reminded me to change filters regularly, allowed the furnace to go through a heating cycle with the humidifier now installed. I am very pleased with the work he did and would definitely recommend him to my friends.