Quasi Modo

Reviews for Quasi Modo

Leung from Markham
Leung from Markham

Sofa

I bought a sofa from this designer store. The staff were friendly and they carried a lot of modern looking furniture and gave me some tips on how to choose the colour and fabric. It was a pleasant trip.

Yamac Gokalp in Toronto
Yamac Gokalp in Toronto

coffee table

quasi modo is a fashinoble and a stylish furniture store, the coffee table that I bought is black with steel legs, it fits perfectly with my sectional sofa and it gives a stylish look into my living room. The prices are little bit high but they really have an unique taste in furniture design

Eric
Eric
3 reviews AURORA, ON

Coffee Table

The sales reps there were phenomenal! I didn't feel belittled as with other stylish furniture stores. They knew their products and it didn't seem rushed! Their products are very stylish and would recommend anyone who appreciates art and practicality!

Rose Huang in Toronto
Rose Huang in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Herman Miller Sayl Office Chair

their sales staff was extremely knowledgeable and guided me towards the right chair for my needs. also helped that it was during their herman mill promotion and i was able to save!

Carol in Parkdale
Carol in Parkdale

Finnish glasswear iittala

I had to buy my dad an original birthday gift and it isn't easy for the man with nearly everything. He worked in Finland years ago and at Quasi Modo the sales staff helped me pick something lovely and thoughtful, iittala fine glasses for his sherry etc

Brian Davidson in Toronto
Brian Davidson in Toronto

Home furnishings

Visiting Quasi Modo is always an awesome experience. Staff are friendly and knowledgable, its always a pleasure dealing with them. If the item you want isn't in stock they can get it in pretty quick. Prices are competitive and in my opinion, after shopping around, they definitely have the best prices in TO.