Aire One (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Jerry Schramek
Jerry Schramek
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Heat Pump Installation

Last Friday evening at 8 pm Jan 19 I contacted Justin a sales associate for Aire One KW for advice on a Furnace issue I was having. I gave Justin all the details and asked for his advice. Saturday Morning he called me with 3 options.One replace a defective part knowing that my 17 year old system could last at best another few years. Two replace the furnace which he gave me a very good quote on after investigating online. Three put in a Heat Pump System taking advantage of the government rebate which covered close to 50 Percent of the total cost. I chose option 3. At no time did he try to push any of the 3 as he knew I was doing my own due diligence on the options presented. As promised he had the installers come in Monday morning and start the installation. Justin said it could take 1 or 2 days to finish the project depending on the complexity of the install. Tariq and Wahid the installers were on time and exceptionally polite and respectful in how how they treated my home. Of course I asked all sorts of questions and they answered each one very carefully with a great deal of patience. As usual there were all sorts of issues which came up which meant it would take 2 days to do the job properly. They were very meticulous in how they installed the project and pointed out options for placement of the various pieces in my home. Not once did they try to up sell me on anything and there was no suggestion of increasing the costs even though there were extras that had to be done. They finished in 2 days cleaned up the entire area perfectly and instructed me on how to run the system using my phone. Being 71 I am not a computer or I phone wizard so their patience in teaching me was greatly appreciated. Thank you to AIRE ONE KW for making this a pleasant experience with no HICCUPS . Jerry Schramek

tudor
tudor
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Duct Cleaning

I have done the duct cleaning on my house on August as it was recommended by their rep and now when I started the heating the air is full of dust blowing from the ducting. I changed the filter monthly with a filter recommended by their technician. I am very disappointed with the job done. There was only one technician which finished the job, as he pretended, in 1.5 hour on a 4000 sq Ft house.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Service was exceptional

The technician was prompt, quick to diagnose, to recommend and to resolve the a/c issue.
Thanks to your technician Craig and his expertise we were very satisfied and would highly recommend Craig as the technician as well as Aire One.
From one happy customer,
Gerry

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace maintenance

Technician Kyle from Air one in Markham performed the yearly maintenance with utmost professionalism and patience. The space in the furnace room was so tight and he still managed to perform the job well and also assisted in fixing a small water leakage from the horse by inserting a tape around it. He was very helpful. Thank you Kyle and for air one to have an employee like him.

Joe in Woodstock
Joe in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

leaking condensate unit

We had a water leak from the condensate unit attached to the furnace. I called Aire One (we have a maintenance contract) & Eric the technician arrived 90 minutes later. He corrected the problem & inspected other parts of the furnace. He found a small leaf lodged in one of the burner chambers & removed it. Great professional service, thanks so much!!

Con in Ottawa
Con in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and AC install

These guys are good and very knowledgeable. They sent 2 employees over and one had a family emergency. Within 15 mins an entire crew came to fill the void. Really appreciated this adaptive troubleshooting. The guys were quiet and focused. Junior is very safety conscious. Alex was the cool one. José needs a raise.

Silvie M.
Silvie M.
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Furnace leak ( humidifier )

I have such a great experience and piece of mind today when Troy, Air One technician came to check my leaking furnace. He answered all my questions and showed me what was happening with it in detail. He is very experienced and knowledgeable, with no doubt I will recommend him.
Thank you Troy !

Jim C
Jim C

Misleading rebate advertisement

Both Carrier and Air One advertise available rebates that are almost impossible to qualify for. The process is ambiguous at best and far from being transparent. Although I am happy with the product and installation I do not appreciate the misleading promotional advertisement.

Moe
Moe
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

2 Thumbs WAY Up!

I live in a townhouse condo which has the air compressor on the roof. Due to the age, it was time to have it replaced as well as the HVAC air handler within the house. Michael came over to give us the estimate. He was friendly and professional. We decided to shop around, just in case, after his visit. Well, shopping around was a complete waste of time! One company was more expensive by about at least 5K and another company backed out due to them not being equipped to replace a roof top air compressor - even though I told them about this over the phone. I then booked with Aire One. Friendly people, efficient, and they took on the job with no hesitation. I’m extremely pleased with results and highly recommend this company.
Moe Cullity

Geordie
Geordie

Furnace, Air conditioner, hot water tank.

Big mistake. Wrong parts sent for furnace installation, air conditioner quit hottest day of the year, three days get it fixed. Hot water tank installation no one showed for installation date waited home 7 hours to be notified that the would not be there..made another appointment for three days later. Hot water tank was installed by service technicians not plumbers. Within hours the plumbing leaked after supposedly fixed leaked again..this time they sent a professional great job. All paperwork was hand written and mostly ineligible..Never again..

More about Aire One (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

The Company: Aire One Heating & Air Conditioning was established by a group of professionals with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since been one of the leaders in the HVAC industry. We use the most advanced equipment in the world built for the ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener?