Aire One (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Aire One (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Aire One (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

michael in Brampton
michael in Brampton

Sent terrific technician over within 4 hours of my call.

Called at noon guy was at my door by 4pm! Im completely in the dark about furnace/water heater issues but their service fellow Kyle explained my issue like a professor but in layman terms so i got it without a rosetta stone to explain the terms in English fixed my issue and left the area cleaner then when he showed up.I feel like i got lucky and defiantly saved a few bucks from what other "experts" had told me it would cost.I fully recommend this company and since Kyle was their point man at my place i would ask for him anytime i need them in the future.

Readthis
Readthis

Furnace Repair

Originally I had some problems with the tech that attended for a furnace fix. I complained and eventually my complaint was resolved to my satisfaction by the owner. so they did fix the furnace and I was satisfied with the customer service at the end of the day.

Review has 1 previous version
Aditi in Scarborough
Aditi in Scarborough

Worst experience ever

We needed a new furnace and AC. We got a few quotes and Aire One was the cheapest so we went with it. Let me tell you all the things that went wrong:
1) Energy audit: they told us they would arrange for an energy audit to be done on the day of installation (pre and post on the same day). THEY DID NOT. I had to phone them multiple times and the energy audit was done AFTER the installation, after multiple phone calls, thereby delaying our rebates.
2) Registration of products for warranty: the products had to be registered within 90 days of installation for us to have the warranty. They told us they do product registration... we waited and waited for confirmation, phoned them multiple times to see if they had registered it. Finally it was getting close enough to the 90 days that I went ahead and registered the products myself. They tell their customers they will do it but they don't do half the things they say they are going to do. I feel bad thinking about the other customers who rely on them for product registration and then have their warranties voided because the products weren't registered.
3) I saved the worst for last. We chose this company because they were slightly cheaper than the others. BIG MISTAKE. We were supposed to get a $900 rebate from Carrier for our old furnace that we changed out. Aire One was supposed to do the paperwork for this and THEY DIDN'T. We have been waiting well over 6 months and calling them each time. They told us the energy auditor was supposed to do that - which makes no sense since the energy auditor helped us with provincial rebates and has nothing to do with the Carrier rebate. The energy auditor they work with did not pick up their phone despite multiple messages and their website is non functional. Finally I called Carrier myself and they told me it is to be done by the distributer (Aire One). I called them and told them this, they said they would get back to me and of course nobody did. Now we are in a loss of $900 because of their lack of organization.

DO NOT PICK THIS COMPANY - IT WILL COST YOU MORE IN THE END.

Elissa
Elissa

Constant misinformation and missed appointments

We have a Carrier furnace and found out from Carrier that there was a warranty with Aire One. I called to confirm and was told he would look into it. I got a call back saying, yes, we have the parts and labor warranties, but that I would need to pay $90 for the diagnostic fee, which I agreed to. The technician firstly did not show up at all or call the day he was supposed to. I was given a 2-4pm window and there was zero communication. I called the next day several times and finally reached someone who booked him again to come. After showing up late, he did the diagnostic and THEN told us we actually do NOT have a labour warranty, as the previous owner did not perform any maintenance. He also charged $99 instead of the quoted $90. When I called the head office, they confirmed we only had a parts warranty, which I indicated I should have been told from the start, as I wouldn't have wanted to deal with them after the missed appointment. We then booked another appointment for the installation of the parts. I was told 9-11am. By 12pm, I had seen and heard nothing and called. The technician eventually called me to say he was coming at around 1:30pm. I had an appointment that could not be moved at that time, so I told him to come after 3pm and he agreed. At 2pm he showed up at our house! When I arrived home at 2:30 he came in and told me actually you don't even have a parts warranty, since we're not the original owners. At that point I was beyond frustrated with the misinformation at every step of the process (and never received the question of whether we are the original owners), so I asked them to leave. I do not recommend dealing with Aire One, first and foremost, because you cannot trust anything you are told.

Soma in Markham
Soma in Markham

Furnace repair

We needed two parts to repair our old furnace. The furnace is fixed and running okay so far however the technician left a huge mess of wires and tape all over the floor with each visit and lost a nail to the furnace. When we called the technician back he knew about the lost part, refused to fix what he damaged and told us to just put a tape over the missing spot. Very disrespectful of other people's property and he looked down us because we were living an old house.

brian b in Saint Thomas
brian b in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

uncertified butchers

contracted aireone london to install a new ac and furnace not knowing they aren’t a york certified dealer wich means no york 100% money back guarantee. they damaged our home left large steel shards in our babies play room and after 6 visits they can’t get the system to run properly.

Mike Hannah in Etobicoke
Mike Hannah in Etobicoke

Service

Annual service /maintenance of gas fire place and Gas heating/boiler

Have been doing this for several years and every fall "Olsen" arrives and does his stuff advises us of any potential issues.. we go forward knowing our systems are in good working order and that is important as we are often away for extended periods over the winter.

lenmiliaris from Toronto
lenmiliaris from Toronto

HOT! HOT! HOT!

I called Jason at AireOne due to my Carrier system wasn't working. The system is just 2 years new....the technician came out and immediately discovered that a wire coming from the condenser fan was shorting out against the little hole that it was going through on its way to the inverter board. He ordered a new board and condenser fan motor. It is my opinion that Carrier should have shielded these 3 wires with a conduit or shrink wrap as over time with the compressor running and all the vibration that it was inevitable that the condenser case would have worn through the wire sheathing. All good now....things happen so we all learn and improve the way we assemble things.....Thanks again everyone.

David in Caledonia
David in Caledonia

Tankless water heater cleaning

I was looking for someone to do some maintenance on my tankless water heater. I purchased my home 6 years ago and never had it done. I don't know if the previous owner ever did it either. The technician, Yan came and did a great job and also walked me through some questions about ductless air conditioning installation that I was interested in. My waters gets hot a bit faster now. Matthew on the phone was very helpful, and friendly too. I would definitely recommend this company to people, and use them again.

Angelo in Richmond Hill
Angelo in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Heating and Cooling

Aireone in Markham is very friendly and they care customers. They answer phone quicklyy and they installed furnace and air conditioner the next day when I asked them. The installer Dave is very passion on his work, experienced, friendly and very smart. Technician Yan is very smart.

More about Aire One (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

The Company: Aire One Heating & Air Conditioning was established by a group of professionals with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since been one of the leaders in the HVAC industry. We use the most advanced equipment in the world built for the ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener?