AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

1591 Courtneypark Drive East Mississauga ON L5T 1V9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener  >  AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Reviews for AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

ravin in Oakville
ravin in Oakville

aire one

there was no heat ,I called aireone Hamilton they came fixed temporarily
and said sensor to be replaced.same problem again after 4 days ,they said will call with sensor.today no heat at all I called again and says will charge 120 for call plus part plus labour charge to put the part.
they take advantage of situation and charge as much as they want.
very unprofessional unethical.try to rip people. called reliance fixed everything $100.

Teach123 in Mississauga
Teach123 in Mississauga

Furnace install

My furnace stopped working and I had air one from kitchener come to diagnose. It was diagnosed as needing a new blower. I decided to have the furnace replaced. It was installed the next day. I went down to my basement the following day to clean my basement and discovered my floor soaking wet. The pump had stopped working and with the new humidifier, it had overflowed into my basement. I had two mattresses and an area rug ruined as a result. I called Air One and was informed that they would be billing my for a new pump and a service call as it was not a part of the purchase. So questions I have is why was the furnace not checked and ensured that everything was functioning prior to completing the job. Why as well does my receipt indicate that I have a one yr warranty on a new pump if they didn't replace it to begin with?
Also, it seems quite the coincidence that my pump stops working upon installation of new furnace. Workmanship would entail that all parts are functioning prior to completion of the job. Poor taste and poor judgement on Air One's part to pass of their errors in workmanship and attention to detail. I would not recommend their services. On a side note, they also turned off my water heater and did not turn it back on.

erick in Mississauga
erick in Mississauga
2 reviews Erin, ON

FURNACE AND AIR CONDTIONER

Aireone, outstanding sales and service. I had a furnace and air conditioner purchased the same day and installed the next. Sales
new all the rebates and products and service knew how to install them professionally, a perfect combination. I would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends which I have done.

nicknak in London
nicknak in London
1 review London, ON

Owner is very kind and courteous

Management sucks, but the owner was kind enough to call me back the day of my complaint to apologize and give me a free air filter after the ordeal. My conversation with Cherri was not the best, but I am glad the Sean was able to acknowledge that I did not receive proper customer service this morning. I can't complain and will continue to get my furance and AC tune ups from Aire One.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks a lot
We are glad that you are happy.
Appreciated

Worst company ever

Hired this company to install a new furnace and air conditioning unit after it was installed it already had difficilty working properly. They then wanted to charge me more to fix the problem. These guys are shady and a very crooked company would not recommend to anyone.

Please remove immediately
We need the name and address to investigste.

Kathleen Kells in Toronto
Kathleen Kells in Toronto

No AC on hot summer day

I called in a panic as I have health issues and young GSD puppy in house. It was later in the afternoon. They promised me the repair man the next day between 12 and 3 pm. He called earlier and came right away. Turned out it was not the AC at all but control module on furnace that had given out after a Toronto Hydro power outage ( the second in 2 days). Thank you very much Toronto Hydro! Anyway AC was up and running by the evening . Could not turn it back on right away because of ice in lines from AC running while furnace was not doing its job. The AC and furnace are both about 12 years old and top of the line installed by Aire One and serviced regularly by them each year since purchase and installation. I am grateful to Aire One for prompt service by repairman Benny in Toronto.

Ms Kells
It was our pleasure to service your air conditiner and Benny was happy to hear from.
Greatly appreciated
Aire One

E. Connie Munson in Brampton
E. Connie Munson in Brampton

Purchase and Installation of Gas Furnace and AC

From the sales person to the installers and people in the office handling the scheduling of the installation, everything was excellent and very professionally handled. Really appreciated the depth and understanding of my sales person as there were a number of concepts for me to grapple with when making my decision.

Rose and Ian in
Rose and Ian in
1 review Hamilton, ON

installing 2 mini ducts air conditioning

We chose AireOne from 3 companies because the salesperson was so professional and prepared with information to help us choose what we needed. We liked the way he kept in touch and always answered quickly. The work was done in a timely manner; we were extremely impressed with the two workmen who did the install. They had to crawl in a very difficult place to connect the electricity, they were pleasant and cheerful thorughout. The manager also made the transaction satisfying for all. Professional all around.

Dear Rose and Ian

Thanks for your kind notes.
We are happy that you are.

looking forward to provide service and installation for you and your family.

Aire One Team

More about AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

The Company: Aire One Heating & Air Conditioning was established by a group of professionals with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since been one of the leaders in the HVAC industry. We use the most advanced equipment in the world built for the ...