AirQualityDunrite

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  AirQualityDunrite

Reviews for AirQualityDunrite

crgc2010 in Concord

Great service! I was assisted by Marcello , who offered different options. I decided to buy a Kool King Heat Pump , which I am very satisfied with it. Air Quality Dunrite team came for the installation and they did a great job. I do recommend Air Quality Dunrite.

Mary Macdonald in Toronto

I live in a 4 storey townhouse with my air conditioner on my roof and my furnace on the top floor. When my air conditioner died of old age, I had to get it replaced. The space in my furnace room is tight, so I decided to get my old furnace replaced at the same time. As you can imagine, this was a tough job. I got some quotes and felt most comfortable with the competitive quote from Air Quality Dunrite. I was pleased that they didn't try to up sell me but rather recommended the most appropriate appliances for the job.They were very professional under the trying circumstances of moving new and old appliances up and down several flights of stairs without any damage. In addition they had to get the new air conditioner onto the roof. This was all accomplished in a long day. Their cleanup was amazing. Now that job has been taken care of, I am turning my mind to the old hot water heater - also on the 4rth floor and hence a source of concern. I have now initiated the purchase of a tankless water heater. Given my recent experience with installation of the furnace and AC , I am sure I am making the right choice

Mary, thank you for the review and the kind words for our team. We try to do the right thing for our clients. I will share your comments with our team. If we can do anything to help your home comfort please don't hesitate to reach out. www.airqualitydunrite.com or 416-674-8184.
Darrel

We have dealt with this company for many years and they have always been a pleasure to do business with. We have found them prompt, knowledgeable and well organized. We can unreservedly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your comment and I will pass this on to our service team. Have a Happy Canada Day

Etobicoke customer in San Francisco

I have used this company for years. During the 2013 West Toronto floods, they were there when I really needed them. Today's service appointment from scheduling to execution of the work was easy. The service technician was very professional and took the time to explain the work. If you are looking for great and hassle free service, this is the company to call.

Thank you very much for your review. I apologize for the tardiness of my reply, for some reason this did not make it to my inbox. That being said I know your home and am honoured that you place your trust and faith in our company to look after it with you being in San Francisco. We value you and your business. If we can do anything to help your home comfort please don't hesitate to reach out 24/7 to 416-674-8184 or www.airqualitydunrite.com Again thank you for the review.

Clamens in Toronto

We continue to be very pleased with the staff and service from Air Quality on our commercial rental property. Frontline telephone staff greet you with "How can we make your day better?" and followup service by technicians and office staff is prompt and efficient. Technicians take the time to explain problem and provide hints to maintain equipment in good working order. Special thanks to Veronica, Customer Service, for excellent followup, followthrough and personal interest in keeping customers happy.

Clemens, thank you very much for your continued business. We really value you and all that you have done for our company over the years. We really mean it when we say how can we make your day better. If I can help you with your home comfort please feel free to reach out any time or contact our website www.airqualitydunrite.com

Regards

Charm

AirQuality Dunrite is amazing! We just moved in to an old house and the AC, Water Tank and Humidifier all needed to be replaced. Marcello was very informative and took the time to explain all the options we have. He also provided comments on certain questionable piping and ductwork our house had and offered to fix it during installation. We finalized everything with Marcello and the very next day, Mark and his crew were onsite bright and early. There was a lot of work to be done and work took almost 13 hours. Mark is a rare gem with his amazing ductwork skills. We really appreciated that they took the time to finish everything, and made sure everything was in good working condition before they left. Our home is now nice and warm because of our new ductwork to the furnace, we don't wake up with dry skin and throat because of our new humidifier, and we can now take showers without having to worry of running out with hot water because of our new tankless water heater. We will have to wait until summer in order to test out our new AC. Thank you AirQuality Dunrite! :)

Charm,
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the time it takes to write. I will pass on your comments to our team to let everybody know how customers feel. Thank you for allowing Air Quality Dunrite to help with your home comfort.

Darrel

The service was as scheduled, service people introduced themselves, were pleasant and courteous and they explained issues well. They were also respectful of our home as they covered their shoes We are well satisfied.

Thank you very much for your response. We appreciate client feedback, We review the feedback with our team and comments like yours help. If we can do anything for your friends or family please don't hesitate to call 416.674.8184 or www.airqualitydunrite.com

Grace Cherian in Toronto

I bought a house where the furnace was 19 years old. I didn't wish to run the risk of having my furnace break down in the middle of winter. That would leave my tenant, who lives in the basement apartment, and me literally out in the cold.

I phoned three companies to get quotes. The gentlemen who showed up weren't as friendly or informative as Marcello from Air Quality DunRite. I liked him immediately. He's very warm, friendly and has a very outgoing personality. He even brought me coffee and a Danish. Marcello patiently answered all my questions. He even said that if I ever run into any problems unrelated to heating, feel free to call him. I'm not Marcello's client. I am his friend. Now that's priceless!

On the day of the installation, Rob and Mark showed up. They lay down a red carpet all the way from the main entrance of my house and down the stairs to the room in the basement where the furnace is located. They gave me the red carpet treatment. I felt so honoured. Both Rob and Mark are cheerful, friendly professionals who clearly enjoy their job. It took them a few hours to install the furnace.

Mark even installed a new thermostat in my home and showed me how to adjust it. When their job was done, they invited me to inspect their handiwork—my brand new furnace.

Mark patiently answered the questions I had about certain items on the invoice that I didn't understand. They did such a fantastic cleanup job that I couldn't even tell they had been there!

If you wish to have a furnace installed, there's only one company to contact—the cheerful, friendly, professionals who care about you and do everything right——Air Quality DunRight!

Grace from Toronto, ON

Grace, thank you very much for your detailed review of our company. I'm very glad our team made you happy. We try to deliver on our promise of 100% customer satisfaction. I will make certain your review is shown to our team members. If we can do anything for yourself , your friends or family please call 416-674-8184 or www.airqualitydunrite.com. We will do our best to continue to deliver. Your comments and compliments mean a lot
Darrel

Patrick was very professional, efficient and thorough and personable. He arrived within the promised time frame and did all the required maintenance as well as replacing a failing part and was finished the job still within the timeframe given for the visit.
Thanks Patrick.

Thank you for taking time to write your HomeStars Review. We appreciate the time it takes to write. I will make sure Patrick and our service team sees your review. If we can do anything to help with your home comfort please don't hesitate to call 416-674-8184 or wwww.airqualitydunrite.com

Chris in Toronto

Came home Sunday night after being away for Christmas 2016 to find my 12 year old furnace was "done". Called Air Quality Dunrite on Monday morning & had a new furnace installed Wednesday morning warming my home with wife and 6 month old baby. Bryan the account rep attending my home and the two fellas that installed the furnace were polite courteous and a good laugh to talk with as well. Thank you for getting us sorted out so quickly. Not to sound cheesy but they "Dunrite" by me :-)

Chris, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your HomeStars Review. I know it takes time to write. I also really like your cheesy comment. It's funny I have been searching for a tag line that I liked for some time. You discovered it. Have you considered a career as a writer?

If we can do anything to help you or your friends with home comfort please don't hesitate to call 416-674-8184 or www.airqualitydunrite.com

More about AirQualityDunrite

Air Quality Dunrite, AirQualityDunrite, is the expert in Toronto for furnace repairs, tune ups and replacement. Get your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition with our furnace tune up maintenance service.

For Furnace replacement- Our friendly, professional technicians will arrive on time, make sure your home is protected, and then will install your new furnace according to factory specifications (this ensures best and longest performance). We’ll even clean up after ourselves before leaving your home.

Thermostats are one of the smallest and most overlooked parts in your heating and cooling system. The right thermostat can make a big difference in the efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner. We have a selection of thermostats to go with any system and to fit any budget.

To start off the season look to Air Quality Dunrite to get your ducts cleaned to remove dust, debris and possibly mould.

We sell both conventional and tankless water heaters and help you decide the most economical path to take.

For expert advise visit our blog at- http://www.airqualitydunrite.com/blog/

Look to Air Quality Dunrite for all your air quality needs including air filters, purification and humidifiers.