Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Toronto  >  Barbeque Pro Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Dave in Mississauga

Cleaning the BBQ is an unpleasant, messy job. As a result, I only give it a thorough cleaning every few years. Rather than do it myself, I called around for a service to clean my BBQ this year. I chose Barbeque Pro based largely on the positive reviews I saw.

The price was $169 for my Weber Genesis 310. With tax, that brought the total cost to just over $190.

I booked an appointment and was given a date about 4 weeks out. After 2 weeks Barbeque Pros called to see if I would like to have it done sooner since they had had a cancellation. I said sure, and their technician, Tim, came the next day.

Tim is a polite, personable man. He spent about 2 1/2 hours cleaning my BBQ. It may not look just like new, but it's as close as is humanly possible. I was very pleased with the job he did.

I've already recommended Barbeque Pros to a friend.

Job Price

Thanks for your kind comments Dave! We will let Tim know he did an awesome job on your Weber. It was a pleasure cleaning and restoring your BBQ, we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Richard in Via Italia--St. Clair West

Every year I receive a call from Barbecue Pro gently reminding me it's been a year since last cleaning. Then I go out and look at my BBQ and am reminded what a necessity this is for good cooking. Probably should do it more often. It's so dirty and grimy. The team arrives on time and professional looking and gets to work. When they are done I am embarrassed at how great it looks. Like new. A terrific job. I recommend this service without reservation. Been with them for a long time. It's also very good value for the cost--well priced.

Job Price

Thanks so much for leaving us your thoughts Richard! It's been our pleasure cleaning your BBQ every year. We look forward to seeing you next year, happy grilling!

west1 in Toronto

I called Barbecue Pro it clean and service my 18 year old BBQ and was shocked with how beautifully clean they were able to make it. Looks and cooks like brand new!! Great Job Logan!

Job Price

It was our pleasure cleaning and restoring your BBQ, we will let Logan know he did an awesome job. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Did a great job restoring my BBQ to brand new condition. They take the entire BBQ apart, clean and rebuild. They have kept my BBQ in top working condition for years and also do repairs. Well worth the money.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words! We try to make every BBQ look as close to brand new as possible, happy grilling!

My BBQ was badly in need of cleaning. I initially thought about cleaning it myself, but when I considered the equipment, time and effort required, I soon realized I would need a professional.

Barbeque Pro were a pleasure to deal with. They were very responsive and set a day that worked for my scheduled. And when an earlier appointment became available, they called to see if that would work for me, which it did.

I was thoroughly impressed with the service and my BBQ is splendidly clean. Would highly recommend Barbeque Pro.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your positive comments! We're thrilled that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

S R.
1 review Barrie, ON

Total cleaning of gas barbeque which hadn't been used for the past 2 summers. Looks like new (and it's 10 years old)!!!!!

Job Price

Hi S.R! It was our pleasure making your BBQ look brand new again. We look forward to seeing you next Summer!

Richards

I was very happy with their service. The BBQ looks brand new! I would definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thanks Richard! It was our pleasure restoring your BBQ. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Happy grilling!

bruce.ambrose

Akin showed up in time, worked very hard and did not leave a trace of garbage or dust etc from the cleaning. Made my BBQ look brand new.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Bruce! We will let Akin know he did a great job. We look forward to making your BBQ look brand new again at your next appointment!

dave
1 review Newmarket, ON

Came when promised and made it look brand new. I would hire them again,and highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words Dave! We will see you next Summer!

brewtending

I'm very happy with my decision to have my bbqs cleaned. They were destined for the landfill but have had new life breathed into them. The guys who cleaned my barbecues did an amazing job. They were in pretty rough shape and now they look almost new again. They were very professional and gave me helpful advice. Can't wait to start cooking on them again.

Job Price

Thanks for the awesome comments Brewtending! We're always happy to save BBQ's from the landfill. See you at your next appointment.

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!