Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

John D.
John D.
1 review , ON

Gas Fireplace service and cleaning

Gas fireplace service. I was very happy with the service provided by Barbecue Pro. I would recommend this company regarding any service for gas fireplaces.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts John! We're glad you're happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you again soon for any of your BBQ or gas fireplace needs!

Mel
Mel

Maintenance of gas fireplace.

The technician arrived on time and was very polite. The company followed up same day to make sure I was satisfied. They went the extra mile.

We're thrilled you were happy with our service Mel! We look forward to seeing you again the future.

Stacey
Stacey
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fireplace cleaning

My gas fireplace looked like it was ready to call it quits. The glass was cloudy and the flame was weak. I called fireplacepro thinking I would get a quote for a new unit. Instead, the tech pulled the fireplace apart, gave it a thorough cleaning and some extra TLC and voila! My fireplace looks like new. I am thrilled to bits. I would highly recommend fireplacepro. Their tech was knowledgeable, friendly and took the utmost care.

Eyal in York
Eyal in York

Poor service for a wood burning fireplace

I have an old wood burning fireplace that hasn't seen use in a decade at least. I wanted to know if it was in good enough shape for occasional use. I explained this in detail to the salesperson, who assured me a proper examination is a service they can provide. A technician showed up, but was at a loss as to what he should actually do. He thought he was coming in to clean a fireplace, but since the fireplace hadn't been used in years, he had nothing to do, but of course I was still charged the full fee. The only help he was able to provide was a list of items I would need to buy to operate a wood fireplace, a list I could get for free by googling for five minutes. Essentially, the salesperson who set up the appointment was busy selling me a service I didn't need, despite getting a very clear description of what the issue was and which services were required. The fact that the service I needed was not what he was selling did not interest him at all, his only concern was extracting some money from my pocket. Taking advantage of my professed lack of knowledge in this area was fundamentally wrong. I would not recommend working with this company, because their main focus is taking your money rather than meeting your needs.

Eyal,
Please accept our sincerest apologies. We have issued a full refund as we did not perform the job that you required. We pride ourselves on customer service and professionalism and in no way were we just trying to extract money. We appreciate your honest feedback and we will certainly make sure to avoid anything like this happening in the future.

The Barbeque Pro Team

AliaHD in Burlington
AliaHD in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas Fireplace repairs

From the time I contacted BPI, they had been fast, efficient and professional. Our fireplace works better than ever and the tech ledt the area clean and replaced the logs as they were meant to be placed for optimal heat. He went above and beyond while being very affordable. My husband is very impressed. Would absolutely use and recommend BPI again.

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to seeing your fireplace again next season!

BDeck in Oakville
BDeck in Oakville

Fireplace Service

Barbeque Pro Inc.
416-925-9585
850a Adelaide Street West
Toronto
M6J

Christian was very careful, helpful and professional. He diagnosed the problem quickly and had a solution ready to go. Excellent service and prompt efficient billing procedure. I would recommend BBQ Pro. They also service our outdoor BBQs.

Thank you for your great review!
We are looking forward to seeing your Bbq in the spring.
Thank you!

Chris  from Markham
Chris from Markham

Gas fireplace cleaning

Very pleased with the Service. Mike arrived on schedule, and thourghly cleaned the fireplace, removing logs and embers, checking gas supply and pilot light, vacuuming, interior, and cleaning brass. Looks great !
Deb and Chris in Markham

Thanks for the great review Deb and Chris!
We look forward to seeing your fireplace next season!
Don't forget to have the same great service for your Bbq in the spring.
The Barbeque Pro Team!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

BBQ cleaning/service

First time customer - Brian did a great job of cleaning the BBQ, had some minor problem getting it to start after cleaning which was rectified by a service tech shortly afterwards. Very satisfied with my overall experience.

Thanks for the great review!
See you next time!

Joe
Joe

Fireplace cleaning

I am very pleased with the service provided. The technician's work was completed efficiently and to our liking, thanks!

Thanks Joe!
We look forward to seeing you and your fireplace for many years to come!!

Andrew in Burlington
Andrew in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Had to finish the job myself....... would not recommend or use service again

Was assured that exterior surface rust on my S/S Crown Verity BBQ would be addressed when I booked the job. Crown Verity recommended these guys. The tech. had only degreaser with him to tackle the rust which had no affect at all. I was left having to polish out the rust off the stainless steel after he left with Flitz product. This worked wonderfully. Company promised a scant refund of 15% for my efforts which has not happened. I would not recommend or use these guys again. Easier and less frustrating to go on line and learn how to give it a professional clean yourself and just set aside a couple of hours on a weekend.... and do a better job in the end.

Andrew,
We issued the refund on November 6th(as promised). If it has not been posted by your bank yet, I am sorry, I suggest calling your banking institution. I also asked if the refund was acceptable when we spoke on the phone and you were satisfied and thanked me. I was happy to send a technician back to rectify the situation and in no way asked you " to polish out the rust off the stainless steel after he left with Flitz product."
I would be happy to discuss this further if you call the office 416-925-9585

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Wow!!! Ask about our end of season special including Barbeque Pro Winter wrap!

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !