Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Toronto  >  Barbeque Pro Inc.

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
Seymour and Helen in Thornhill

BBQ Cleaning

When my BBQ gets too disgusting I call Barbeque Pro to have it cleaned. They do an awesome job. They check that everything is working perfectly and when they are finished my BBQ looks brand new.

I recommend them and would only us them.

linda_hall
linda_hall

Barbecue cleaning

Superior work. All left in perfect condition and area around clean as a whistle! Thanks so much.

Hi Linda, that's awesome to hear! We will see you at your next appointment.

DS -.
DS -.

BBQ Cleaning

Barbecue Q Pro is one of very few organizations which shows up at the work site when promised. The technician did a wonderful job and cleaned up after finishing. HIGHLY Recommend BBQ Pro for you BBQ cleaning needs.

Thanks so much for leaving us your thoughts, we're happy you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Sarah
Sarah

BBQ cleaning

As promised, the BBQ looked like new. But what I did not expect, they diagnosed a problem with my BBQ starter and were quick to offer a solution. Very efficient, helpful and reasonable priced group.

Hi Sarah, we're thrilled to hear your BBQ looks and operates like new again! We will see you at your next cleaning. Happy grilling!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

BBQ Cleaning

I used to clean my BBQ myself however, I after a car accident, I am no longer able to do so. I have used BBQ Pro twice now and both times they have done a fantastic job.
Logan and his team came by our place this past week to clean our Weber grill and it looks brand new. We had also just had our deck stained and so I had asked their team to be careful of anything spilling over onto the deck during the cleaning process. The deck is spotless.

I will definitely use them again. Thank you for helping me out.

Hi Andrew, we're so glad we were able to help you out now that you're not able to clean your BBQ anymore. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

S.T.
S.T.

Barbecue unit cleaned

Very pleased with the work done. The service technician was thorough and professional. Would recommend Barbecue Pro to others.

Hi S.T! Thanks for leaving us your thoughts, we're happy you were impressed with our service. We will see you at your next cleaning!

maureen.mccarthy
maureen.mccarthy
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

BBQ cleaning

On time
Barbecue looks brand new!!
Work was done very professionally

Thanks Maureen! We look forward to seeing you next time. Happy grilling!

salhow
salhow

Cleaned my barbecue

Barbecue Pro is the best company I've ever used to clean my barbecue. The two men that came were so considerate of my new deck when they moved my barbecue. They did a wonderful job. I'm so happy I found this company !!! Call them with confidence !

Thanks for your kind words Salhow! We always have a policy to leave your property spotless when we're finished. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

doncarefoot
doncarefoot

Barbeque cleaning

The technician Floyd arrived at the schedule time and cleaned our barbeque to make it appear new again.Floyd was pleasant to talk to and was very professional.we had the pleasure of having Floyd look after us last year and were set uphappy to see him again.
Great service and easy to set up appointment.Keep up the great work.
Don CarefootM86

Hi Don, thanks for leaving us your thoughts. We will let Floyd know he did a great job. We look forward to seeing you at your next cleaning!

michelegallant59 in CONCORD
michelegallant59 in CONCORD

Barbecue Service

After a few severe wind storms our propane barbecue had been knocked over and two of the three propane burners stopped working and the starter. The service person from Barbecue Pro was able to get all the burners working and the barbecue starter. In the past I have cleaned my own barbecue but never felt completely satisfied with my efforts. Barbecue Pro had the tools,equipment and cleaning solutions to do a tremendous job.

Hi Michele, thanks so much for leaving us your thoughts. It was our pleasure tuning up and cleaning your grill, we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Happy grilling.

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !