Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Toronto  >  Barbeque Pro Inc.

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Cheri from Barrie

They are so honest, they recommended that my cheaper BBQ be replaced rather than serviced. No every company is this ethical anymore. This saved me money at their expense. Definitely trustworthy.

Hi Cheri, thank you for your kind words. Occasionally we do come across BBQ's where it's not worth cleaning. It's always been our policy to recommend a new BBQ purchase when this happens, even if we lose the job. We would rather build a lasting business relationship than a once-off service that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. We also have sales representatives that are more than happy to walk you through process of buying a new BBQ to make sure you're getting a BBQ with the best construction and amount of cooking space. We look forward to seeing you at some point in the future.

My BBQ was so dirty I couldn't cook anything without turning the whole thing on fire. I was thinking to buy a new one when I was recommended Barbeque Pro.
I called them and their customer service is great. They did their best to book an appointment ASAP, and 2 weeks later they came on time for clean up.
When I came back from work, my old Weber was all shiny and impossible to recognize. IT'S BACK TO LIFE!!!
Place was left without any mess and I could cook it right away.
Best service ever !!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you were impressed with our service, we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!!

We first called Barbecue Pro when we moved into our condo last year and could not turn on the gas fireplace whatever we did. They came out at once (having scheduled the time slot) and cleaned what turned out to be a VERY dirty fireplace, coached us in the fine points of the pilot light, explained how wind patterns on the 21st floor could affect the fire - all well done, and a BIG job; but we were charged the normal rate. A week later, the pilot light went out after a bad windstorm. They came back and fixed the fireplace at no charge. We use them annually to clean the fireplace and now our barbecue. The service people are excellent, polite and service oriented and I have recommended them to others in the condo.

Thanks for leaving us your thoughts! It was our pleasure cleaning and repairing your gas fireplace, we look forward to seeing you next Winter!

Darren

They cleaned and restored my 9 year old Weber Barbq. Cleaned it inside and out, shelves, grill, lid (in and out). Tested everything as well and recommended what if anything needed to be taken care of.

Hi Darren, thanks for leaving us your thoughts! It was our pleasure restoring your Weber. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Steve

Company was easy to deal with, bbq was cleaned while we weren’t even home. Highly recommended!

Hi Steve! Thanks for leaving us your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

krupaziggy

great job BBQ looks brand spanking new and the service guy was nice and easy to work with. Also delivered some product I purchased from the store.

Thanks Ziggy! "brand spanking new" is exactly what we're going for at each appointment. We're also happy you're enjoying our products. See you next time!

scottdickersonhww

I had a new theometre and flame protectors Installed, as well as an annual cleaning.

Hi Scott, thanks for leaving us your thoughts. We hope you enjoy your new parts and clean
BBQ!

NADIA.RUFFOLO in CONCORD

I have used this company before. They came recently to clean my BBQ and gas fireplace. I am always very impressed with their professionalism. My BBQ looks brand new and I can now see through my fireplace! I will definitely continue to use BBQ Pro and highly recommend them! Thank you Jon, Brian and Akin for your great service!

Hi Nadia! Thank you so much for leaving us those kind words. We're thrilled you're happy with your clean BBQ and fireplace. I will let Brian and Akin know they did a great job as well. We hope to see you again soon!

- Jon

Nicole

The technician, Akin, was extremely courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took extra time to answer my questions intelligently and with a smile. My fireplace and BBQ look great. I had used BBQ pro a year ago to clean the BBQ, only and was also very happy with that visit. I will continue to employ their services.

Hi Nicole, thanks for leaving us your thoughts on our service. We will let Akin know he did an amazing job for you. We look forward to seeing you at your next BBQ or fireplace appointment!

Bob

Easy to book an appointment. Thorough cleaning and testing by the technician. Worth every penny. Our Napoleon BBQ looks like new.

Thanks for your kind words Bob! We're thrilled your Napoleon looks brand new, see you at your next cleaning!

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!