Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Toronto  >  Barbeque Pro Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

rsky

The service man did a fantastic job of cleaning our barbeque. He was polite and very professional. I would highly recommend Barbeque Pro.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your kind words! We aim for a polite and professional experience at every appointment, from the first phone call to the follow up. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Pat M.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Can't say enough about how awesome this service is. I had a Weber genesis which was really showing the years of use. Now I have BBQ which is spectacularly clean just like it was new. Pedro my technician was fantastic, great job, very professional. The whole experience from booking to follow on the completed job was amazing.

bianchi_27

Pedro did amazing job and left everything immaculate (barbeque,porch etc) was spotless!!!

Job Price

Thanks for your comments ! We have a policy to leave your property 100% spotless with our service. We look forward to seeing you next time!

George

They arrived exactly as they had promised and went to work. The BBQ is about 5/6 years old so pretty grungy. It now looks like new (Seriously!) They cleaned up washed down the flagstones and put everything back . It took close to two hours.
Outstanding experience plus the guy was great and replaced the igniter unit.

Job Price

Thanks for your comments George! We're happy you had a great experience, we will see you next year!

ali s.

Simply brilliant in every level. Very happy customer. Great service and follow up. I will definitely recommend

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words Ali! We will see you next time. Happy grilling!

kathy baldassarra in Maple

I've been using BBQ PRO for few years now. One word.... Excellent!!!! I just recommended BBQ PRO to friend of mine and I would recommend them to anyone. Great service and job well done. Worth every penny.

Job Price

Thank you Kathy! See you next year!

Zelia

We get Barbeque Pro every spring to clean our BBQ. By the time they leave, it looks brand new. Customer service is fabulous! Highly recommended. Very affordable.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your thoughtful comments Zella! We look forward to seeing you next time.

jenniferingram12 in CONCORD

I have used BBQ Pro for several years and they have never let me down. They do my BBQ as well as the gas fireplaces in my home. Good guys.

Job Price

Thanks Jennifer! We look forward to seeing you next time.

caveat emptor in

I did not want to buy a new BBQ and build the million parts it comes with. This company built it and installed it. Worth every penny for their services.

Job Price

Assembling your BBQ is no fun! We recommend kicking back with a cold one and letting Barbeque Pro do the work. The only thing you have to worry about is cooking on it! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Came home from work and found my BBQ spotless. Looked almost brand new inside and out. They cleaned up after themselves as well. If it wasn't for the new looking Q I wouldn't have known anyone had been there.

I thought the price was fair as well. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words! We have a policy to leave your BBQ and your spotless when we're done. See you next time, happy grilling!

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!