Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Toronto  >  Barbeque Pro Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Cheri from Barrie

They are so honest, they recommended that my cheaper BBQ be replaced rather than serviced. No every company is this ethical anymore. This saved me money at their expense. Definitely trustworthy.

Job Price

Hi Cheri, thank you for your kind words. Occasionally we do come across BBQ's where it's not worth cleaning. It's always been our policy to recommend a new BBQ purchase when this happens, even if we lose the job. We would rather build a lasting business relationship than a once-off service that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. We also have sales representatives that are more than happy to walk you through process of buying a new BBQ to make sure you're getting a BBQ with the best construction and amount of cooking space. We look forward to seeing you at some point in the future.

mcmacfarlane

Our BBQ was In need of a cleaning. We have used the BBQ for two years and this was the first time it had been cleaned.

Job Price

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! We look forward to seeing you next year!

j.d.crawford

I have used BBQ Pro for the past 8 years with 3 different Weber BB's. They respond, to email or phone promptly, find a time that is convenient for me, arrive on time and bring all their equipment and supplies and get to work.
Their associates do an excellent job and leave my BBQ looking like new having removed a seasons collection of grime.
I can recommend them enthusiastically and honestly, and look forward to many more years of their help.
John D. Crawford
Toronto

Job Price

Thanks J.D! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. It's been our pleasure restoring your Weber every year, we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Dean

I came home to my BBQ looking and working like new. Floyd did an amazing job. Worth every penny. I couldn't of done that myself- the wife was right....again. :)

Thanks guys.

Job Price

Thanks Dean! We will let Floyd know he did an amazing job. We look forward to seeing you next Summer!

Jamie

Their Technician (Logan) was very thoughtful, efficient and accommodating. The results were great! I will certainly use Barbecue Pro again!

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words Jamie! We will let Logan know he did an awesome job. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Peter

Everything was very professional. Logan arrived at the stated time. There was no need for me to be there. The bbq was cleaned and tested. Works fine again. Ready for winter grilling.

Job Price

Thank you for leaving us your comments Peter! We will let Logan know he did a great job, enjoy your Winter grilling!

LF

The work on my BBQ today was perfect. I am an avid BBQ user, and try to utilize it year round. As a result, my BBQ gets a lot of use, and looks beat up quickly. The tech did an outstanding job. I feel my BBQ was restored to its original condition.

Job Price

Thanks for the review LF! We're happy we were able to impress you with our service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dave in Mississauga

Cleaning the BBQ is an unpleasant, messy job. As a result, I only give it a thorough cleaning every few years. Rather than do it myself, I called around for a service to clean my BBQ this year. I chose Barbeque Pro based largely on the positive reviews I saw.

The price was $169 for my Weber Genesis 310. With tax, that brought the total cost to just over $190.

I booked an appointment and was given a date about 4 weeks out. After 2 weeks Barbeque Pros called to see if I would like to have it done sooner since they had had a cancellation. I said sure, and their technician, Tim, came the next day.

Tim is a polite, personable man. He spent about 2 1/2 hours cleaning my BBQ. It may not look just like new, but it's as close as is humanly possible. I was very pleased with the job he did.

I've already recommended Barbeque Pros to a friend.