Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Jacques from Toronto
Jacques from Toronto

BarBQ hookup quick and good

Found this company on Homestars; they were quick to provide a reasonable quote, to schedule an appointment and do a good job. Thew gas-licensed installer took the time to provide additional help and advice on BarBQ maintenance.

Thanks for leaving us your thoughts Jacques! We're happy we were able to do a good job for you. We look forward to seeing you again Soon.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

BBQ cleaning/service

First time customer - Brian did a great job of cleaning the BBQ, had some minor problem getting it to start after cleaning which was rectified by a service tech shortly afterwards. Very satisfied with my overall experience.

Thanks for the great review!
See you next time!

Joe
Joe

Fireplace cleaning

I am very pleased with the service provided. The technician's work was completed efficiently and to our liking, thanks!

Thanks Joe!
We look forward to seeing you and your fireplace for many years to come!!

Andrew in Burlington
Andrew in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Had to finish the job myself....... would not recommend or use service again

Was assured that exterior surface rust on my S/S Crown Verity BBQ would be addressed when I booked the job. Crown Verity recommended these guys. The tech. had only degreaser with him to tackle the rust which had no affect at all. I was left having to polish out the rust off the stainless steel after he left with Flitz product. This worked wonderfully. Company promised a scant refund of 15% for my efforts which has not happened. I would not recommend or use these guys again. Easier and less frustrating to go on line and learn how to give it a professional clean yourself and just set aside a couple of hours on a weekend.... and do a better job in the end.

Andrew,
We issued the refund on November 6th(as promised). If it has not been posted by your bank yet, I am sorry, I suggest calling your banking institution. I also asked if the refund was acceptable when we spoke on the phone and you were satisfied and thanked me. I was happy to send a technician back to rectify the situation and in no way asked you " to polish out the rust off the stainless steel after he left with Flitz product."
I would be happy to discuss this further if you call the office 416-925-9585

RONALD in Toronto
RONALD in Toronto

Cleaning and Repair

Gas fireplace was not working. Suggested a good cleaning first. Still not working correctly. Found a small crack in the burner. Said they would call last Monday or Tuesday. All I got was the bill for the cleaning. Maybe I need to go elsewhere for a prompt repair

Hi Ronald thanks for the review!
Apologies on the lag in our response last week as we were awaiting the correct quotation from our supplier. Glad to hear you have approved the quote and we are moving ahead with the install!!

Diana L.
Diana L.

Gas Fireplace Cleaning and Service

Professional on the admin side - estimate, booking appointment and billing all done quickly.

Courteous and knowledgeable tech on site. Fireplace glass and interior looks like new!

Hi Diana, we're thrilled to hear your fireplace is looking great now! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

jhammons
jhammons

Annual Grill cleaning

Awesome job maintaining our grill, it looks literally brand new. Friendly service and they even caught some parts that were defective that were safety issues.

We're happy we we're able to impress you with our service! We look forward to seeing you at your next cleaning.

jackie666 in Uxbridge
jackie666 in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Awesome job

My Napoleon BBQ looks brand new. Perfectly clean. You guys did an amazing job! Thank you so much! I would fully recommend this company to anyone. Well worth the price to make my bbq new again.

Jon

Thanks Jackie! We are so pleased that you are happy and would recommend our service! It is clients like you that make us strive for greatness. We look forward to seeing you for many years to come!!

Don
Don
1 review King City, ON

bbq cleaning

I was thinking of getting a new BBQ or replacing the grill. I hired these guys to clean the BBQ and it is the best money I could have spent. BBQ looks brand new!

Thanks Don! We always love keeping another old bbq out of the landfills and making you happy at the same time! We look forward to seeing your bbq for many years to come!

Nicolas
Nicolas

Barbecue cleaning

Amazing job, I haven't see my BBQ that clean since it was new.
Excellent work done, can't be any better.

Always nice to hear another happy customer Nicolas! We promise we didn't swap your bbq for a new one!
see you soon!

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Wow!!! Ask about our end of season special including Barbeque Pro Winter wrap!

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !