Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Toronto  >  Barbeque Pro Inc.

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

BBQ Cleaning

When my BBQ gets too disgusting I call Barbeque Pro to have it cleaned. They do an awesome job. They check that everything is working perfectly and when they are finished my BBQ looks brand new.

I recommend them and would only us them.

Thanks Seymour and Helen, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you next time!

jackie666 in Uxbridge
jackie666 in Uxbridge
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Awesome job

My Napoleon BBQ looks brand new. Perfectly clean. You guys did an amazing job! Thank you so much! I would fully recommend this company to anyone. Well worth the price to make my bbq new again.

Jon

Don
Don
0 reviews King City, ON

bbq cleaning

I was thinking of getting a new BBQ or replacing the grill. I hired these guys to clean the BBQ and it is the best money I could have spent. BBQ looks brand new!

Thanks Don! We always love keeping another old bbq out of the landfills and making you happy at the same time! We look forward to seeing your bbq for many years to come!

Nicolas
Nicolas

Barbecue cleaning

Amazing job, I haven't see my BBQ that clean since it was new.
Excellent work done, can't be any better.

Always nice to hear another happy customer Nicolas! We promise we didn't swap your bbq for a new one!
see you soon!

Chris D.
Chris D.

BBQ cleaning

BBQ pro has cleaned our Weber for a few years. It looks brand new every time. They are quick, clean and you don’t have to be home. We will continue to use their service.

thanks Chris! We look forward to cleaning your bbq for many more years to come!

kingcrest
kingcrest

Cleaned BBQ

Terrific. Heard about you through a friend a few years okay service man very good.
Will have you again next year. No question
Wayne Dowling

Thanks Wayne! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service.
We look forward to seeing you for many years to come!

angelo in Mississauga
angelo in Mississauga

barbecue cleaning

Barbecue technician was very organized and on time with his appointment and work. He has done a spectacular job on making the barbecue look new again. I am very happy with the service he brought to me.

Thanks again
Angelo

Thanks Angelo!
We look forward to seeing you again and continuing the great service!
Happy grilling!!

Jonl
Jonl

BBQ cleaning

My Webber Summit BBQ looks like new, could not be more pleased. I will definitely use this service again.

That's awesome to hear Jon! We look forward to seeing you again as well.

linda_hall
linda_hall

Barbecue cleaning

Superior work. All left in perfect condition and area around clean as a whistle! Thanks so much.

Hi Linda, that's awesome to hear! We will see you at your next appointment.

DS -.
DS -.

BBQ Cleaning

Barbecue Q Pro is one of very few organizations which shows up at the work site when promised. The technician did a wonderful job and cleaned up after finishing. HIGHLY Recommend BBQ Pro for you BBQ cleaning needs.

Thanks so much for leaving us your thoughts, we're happy you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Wow!!! Ask about our end of season special including Barbeque Pro Winter wrap!

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !