Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
850a Adelaide Street West Toronto ON M6J

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Lisa
Lisa

BBQ cleaning

I have used BBQ Pro for my large Napoleon BBQ for cleaning and maintenance for years. They are very professional, reliable and always do an amazing job. I highly recommend using BBQ Pro!

Thanks Lisa!! We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Looks like a new BBQ

The company emailed me a reminder of my appointment, the service tech arrived on time, dismantled the BBQ, and worked for over an hour. Then he asked to see the “new BBQ”. What an amazing job! The invoice was emailed a couple of hours later with before and after photos. This company is highly professional, organized and delivers what they promise. I would recommend them without hesitation. Thanks BBQ Pro.

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We will let our licenced gas technician know how happy you were with his service!
We look forward to serving you and your bbq for many years to come!

Happy grilling and thanks for choosing Barbeque Pro Inc!!

dorika13
dorika13

BBQ cleaning

Cleaned the BBQ thoroughly and fixed an issue I had.
Have used them for four years now and always have had excellent service.
Technicians are knowledgeable, and always clean up when the job is done.

Thanks so much for the 10 star review!! We look forward to seeing you and your bbq for many years to come!!!

Joe
Joe

BBQ cleaning

Thorough cleaning. ‘Dead spots’ on some burners are now fully firing up again. Happy with the result.

Thanks you Joe!!! See you at your next cleaning :)

Lynn
Lynn

BBQ cleaning

Their service person came on time. They cleaned our bbq inside and out. It was thorough and looks great now.

Thank you Lynn!!! We look forward to seeing you again soon, happy grilling :)

Helen
Helen
1 review Newmarket, ON

BBQ And Fireplace cleaning

This is the 3rd year BBQ Pro has cleaned my BBQ and it always looks like new when they’re done. The gas fireplace was amazing and I couldn’t believe how clear the glass was when they were finished. Would definitely recommend them for either service. Very professional and everyone very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you Helen!! We always try to aim for "brand new" at our appointments. We look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Angela Macdonald
Angela Macdonald

Bbq cleaning

This was the best service ever from beginning to end they did exactly what they promised to do! Friendly reminders of upcoming service was very helpful. Very pleasant staff kept work area clean as well! No post-service clean-up required as everything was spotless when they left.

Thanks Angela! We really appreciate your honest review and we look forward to seeing you and your Bbq for many years to come!
Happy grilling!!

Geri in The Beach, Toronto
Geri in The Beach, Toronto

disconnect current gas barbque and reconnect a new one

I have had my barbque cleaned and serviced by Barbque Pro for 3 years now and ALWAYS have received excellent service. The person who came this year was the same one as last year, remembered me and was excellent as usual. I would recommend this company to everyone. They send you an itemized work sheet before they come and an itemized bill the day of service.
I can name a couple of "BIG" companies that could learn a lot from this company including the one I purchased my barbque from.

Thank you so much Geri!!! It's been a pleasure seeing you every year. We hope you enjoy your brand new BBQ, happy grilling!! :)

C L.
C L.

Clean and check function of BBQ

Excellent, timely, personable team. The interior of a now >10 year old Weber looks like new.

Thanks C.L!!! It was our pleasure restoring your Weber to brand new - we look forward to seeing you next time! Happy grilling : )

BH
BH

BBQ cleaning

3 yr old BBQ looks like new. Left the place exactly as it was when they arrived.

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !