Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
850a Adelaide Street West Toronto ON M6J

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Rose P.
Rose P.

Gas BBQ

Pedro did an amazing job, very clean, very professional. BBQ looks brand new.
Thank you and see you this fall to clean my gas fireplaces.

Thank you Rose!! We're thrilled Pedro did a great job for you. We look forward to seeing you in the Fall!
!

Lisa
Lisa

BBQ cleaning

I have used BBQ Pro for my large Napoleon BBQ for cleaning and maintenance for years. They are very professional, reliable and always do an amazing job. I highly recommend using BBQ Pro!

Thanks Lisa!! We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

product cleaning and service

My specialist Pedro was very professional and polite. He did a great job and most importantly, he cleaned up extremely well after he left. Easy process. I would recommend this company to friends and will use them again.

Thank you!!! We're happy Pedro did an awesome job for you. With our spotless policy we always aim to leave your BBQ and property spotless. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

B B.
B B.

BBQ Cleaning plus the cleaning of 2 indoor gas fireplaces

John came and cleaned our 2 indoor gas fireplaces...both needed a total cleaning...inside and out.
He also did a thorough cleaning of our BBQ which hasn't been done in a few years, it now looks brand new!! He was very professional, kind and worked quickly and efficiently. He was done within a couple of hours, no mess left behind.
I'm so glad we found the Barbeque Pro's!

That's awesome to hear! We're glad to have you as a customer, we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!!! Happy grilling :)

ileopardi
ileopardi
1 review Pickering, ON

Bbq

Replace igniters on my bbq was very happy truck was great booked a cleaning as well

That's great to hear! We look forward to seeing you at your cleaning!

Amy
Amy

Service 2 fireplaces

Online inquiry was promptly followed up & they were able to get a tech out the next day. Akin was punctual, kind & helpful to explain the fireplaces, how they work, and did a beautiful job cleaning them! They also mentioned additional services for grills (sales & service), so will follow up in spring.

Thank you for the great review Amy! We will certainly pass your compliments along to Akin so he knows how satisfied you were. We look forward to seeing your barbeque in the spring season!

Thank again!

John D.
John D.
1 review , ON

Gas Fireplace service and cleaning

Gas fireplace service. I was very happy with the service provided by Barbecue Pro. I would recommend this company regarding any service for gas fireplaces.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts John! We're glad you're happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you again soon for any of your BBQ or gas fireplace needs!

Mel
Mel

Maintenance of gas fireplace.

The technician arrived on time and was very polite. The company followed up same day to make sure I was satisfied. They went the extra mile.

We're thrilled you were happy with our service Mel! We look forward to seeing you again the future.

Stacey
Stacey
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fireplace cleaning

My gas fireplace looked like it was ready to call it quits. The glass was cloudy and the flame was weak. I called fireplacepro thinking I would get a quote for a new unit. Instead, the tech pulled the fireplace apart, gave it a thorough cleaning and some extra TLC and voila! My fireplace looks like new. I am thrilled to bits. I would highly recommend fireplacepro. Their tech was knowledgeable, friendly and took the utmost care.

Thank you so much for the great review!
We look forward to seeing you soon!

Eyal in York
Eyal in York

Poor service for a wood burning fireplace

I have an old wood burning fireplace that hasn't seen use in a decade at least. I wanted to know if it was in good enough shape for occasional use. I explained this in detail to the salesperson, who assured me a proper examination is a service they can provide. A technician showed up, but was at a loss as to what he should actually do. He thought he was coming in to clean a fireplace, but since the fireplace hadn't been used in years, he had nothing to do, but of course I was still charged the full fee. The only help he was able to provide was a list of items I would need to buy to operate a wood fireplace, a list I could get for free by googling for five minutes. Essentially, the salesperson who set up the appointment was busy selling me a service I didn't need, despite getting a very clear description of what the issue was and which services were required. The fact that the service I needed was not what he was selling did not interest him at all, his only concern was extracting some money from my pocket. Taking advantage of my professed lack of knowledge in this area was fundamentally wrong. I would not recommend working with this company, because their main focus is taking your money rather than meeting your needs.

Eyal,
Please accept our sincerest apologies. We have issued a full refund as we did not perform the job that you required. We pride ourselves on customer service and professionalism and in no way were we just trying to extract money. We appreciate your honest feedback and we will certainly make sure to avoid anything like this happening in the future.

The Barbeque Pro Team

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !