160 Applewood Crescent #14 Vaughan ON L4K 4G2

Reviews for Air Quality Dunrite

joannehale
joannehale

Air conditioner

Excellent work it was done in the amount of time that it was supposed too

Thank you for the kind review. We hope you enjoy your summer.

margwilkin
margwilkin

Air Conditioner Replacement

The old air conditioner and pad were removed and a new one installed. Works great.

We are glad to hear that everything went well. Thank you and enjoy your summer.

paulamcm
paulamcm

air conditioner and installation

Very pleasant installation guys did a great job installing the Lennox air conditioner unit that I ordered. They install confidence that the work was well done, well they come from the same company, Dunrite, with whom I maintain a service contract for my HVAC.

Hi Paula. Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the summer and we will see you in the fall for you furnace maintenance.

drragonlady
drragonlady

replace ductless air conditioner

The servicemen were on time. They were friendly, they answered any questions we had, they were neat, they covered the floor with sheets. They removed the old air conditioner and they were thorough. They explained what they did and the best part is they cleaned up after themselves! I am looking forward to using my new a/c/heat pump.

We pride ourselves on quality service and customer care. We are very pleased to hear that your experience with AQD was a pleasant one. Thank you again.

Kate
Kate

A/C

I first met this team at the homeshow and was immediately impressed with them. Marcello came by to provide a quote and after doing my homework, concluded they were my best choice for price and quality. The team that came to do the work were friendly, professional and hardworking. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Lacey-Mai Friedman in Vaughan
Lacey-Mai Friedman in Vaughan

Thanks Air Quality

Needed a quote on a furnace. So I was looking around and gave me a fair price and customer service was good. Thanks to Marcello and Ryan for the help. Good Work.

It was a pleasure working with you. Hope your enjoying your new furnace.

Sandy in Woodbridge
Sandy in Woodbridge

Hot water heater installation

Great customer service! We had them install a new water heater when the current one from a rental company developed a leak and was not repairable. The rental company was going to take 48hrs to install a new tank. We ended the rental contract and bought a new tank from Dunrite, based on great customer service from them in the past. From my initial call, they had 2 technicians at my house in less than 1.5 hrs with a new tank. Technicians were professional and friendly. Highly recommended. Excellent focus on customer service!

Hope your enjoying your hot water and thank you for the kind review

Frank King in Old Toronto
Frank King in Old Toronto

New Furnace and Water Heater

I recently had a new Lennox high-efficiency furnace and Rheem direct-vented water heater installed by AirQualityDunrite and was very pleased with the whole process. From the assessment of my needs by Marcello, to the actual installation led by Kevin and Ryan, everything was done in a highly professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending AirQualityDunrite to others.

Thank you for the kind review.

Sangeeta in Oakville
Sangeeta in Oakville

Replacement/Installation of Hot Water Tank

My hot water tank started leaking after 7 years of the original purchase date and needed to get a new one. I called Air Quality Dunrite since I had purchased the original tank from them. The technician came and saw that there was a small leak at the bottom and suggested that I needed a new tank. So I placed an order to purchase a new one and have it installed by them first thing on the next business day.

I asked the technician if there was any way I could stop the water from leaking until the hot water tank could be replaced on Monday so that there would not be any damage. The technician said no there was nothing I could do. After he left, I checked on google and it recommended that I could turn off the tap at the entry of the tank which is exactly what I did and it stopped the water from leaking any further. I was not pleased with the technician and his lack of helpfulness.

On Monday morning, a different technician/installer came and shortly thereafter the General Manager came. The General Manager came personally with the installer because they were short staffed but wanted to ensure that they honoured their commitment to me. Both individuals were polite and professional.

I raised my concern about the attitude of the previous technician with the GM and he thanked me for bringing my concerns to his attention. I was pleased with the personal attention to customer care shown by the GM and the installer who came to install the new hot water tank.

Thank you Sangeeta for your honest review. I am glad I was able to restore your confidence in us. It's valuable comments like yours that allow us to address issues and improve our level of service.
Looking forward to proving ourselves once again.

Warm Regards,

Marcello Petricca

Chris from Ascend Group
Chris from Ascend Group

HVAC Replacement - Great Service, Great Team!!!

Marcello came out to my parents home last year to provide an inspection and recommendation. He was knowledgable, thorough and a pleasure to deal with. He answered all our questions and followed up after installation to ensure the unit was working well and my parents were happy. It's been almost a year and when my parents had a question about the filter, he promptly called us back to help. Thank you Marcello and your team for making this a positive and seamless experience!

Thanks Chris for that wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that your experience was as we planned. I will share this with the team.
Looking forward to serving you again!

Marcello Petricca

More about Air Quality Dunrite

Air Quality Dunrite,is the expert in Toronto for furnace repairs, tune ups and replacement. Get your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition with our furnace tune up maintenance service.

For Furnace replacement- Our friendly, professional technicians will arrive on time, make sure your home is protected, and then will install your new furnace according to factory specifications (this ensures best and longest performance). We’ll even clean up after ourselves before leaving your home.

Thermostats are one of the smallest and most overlooked parts in your heating and cooling system. The right thermostat can make a big difference in the efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner. We have a selection of thermostats to go with any system and to fit any budget.

To start off the season look to Air Quality Dunrite to get your ducts cleaned to remove dust, debris and possibly mould.

We sell both conventional and tankless water heaters and help you decide the most economical path to take.

For expert advise visit our blog at- http://www.airqualitydunrite.com/blog/

Look to Air Quality Dunrite for all your air quality needs including air filters, purification and humidifiers.