AirQualityDunrite

Reviews for AirQualityDunrite

Sandy in Woodbridge
Sandy in Woodbridge

Hot water heater installation

Great customer service! We had them install a new water heater when the current one from a rental company developed a leak and was not repairable. The rental company was going to take 48hrs to install a new tank. We ended the rental contract and bought a new tank from Dunrite, based on great customer service from them in the past. From my initial call, they had 2 technicians at my house in less than 1.5 hrs with a new tank. Technicians were professional and friendly. Highly recommended. Excellent focus on customer service!

Frank King in Old Toronto
Frank King in Old Toronto

New Furnace and Water Heater

I recently had a new Lennox high-efficiency furnace and Rheem direct-vented water heater installed by AirQualityDunrite and was very pleased with the whole process. From the assessment of my needs by Marcello, to the actual installation led by Kevin and Ryan, everything was done in a highly professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending AirQualityDunrite to others.

Sangeeta in Oakville
Sangeeta in Oakville

Replacement/Installation of Hot Water Tank

My hot water tank started leaking after 7 years of the original purchase date and needed to get a new one. I called Air Quality Dunrite since I had purchased the original tank from them. The technician came and saw that there was a small leak at the bottom and suggested that I needed a new tank. So I placed an order to purchase a new one and have it installed by them first thing on the next business day.

I asked the technician if there was any way I could stop the water from leaking until the hot water tank could be replaced on Monday so that there would not be any damage. The technician said no there was nothing I could do. After he left, I checked on google and it recommended that I could turn off the tap at the entry of the tank which is exactly what I did and it stopped the water from leaking any further. I was not pleased with the technician and his lack of helpfulness.

On Monday morning, a different technician/installer came and shortly thereafter the General Manager came. The General Manager came personally with the installer because they were short staffed but wanted to ensure that they honoured their commitment to me. Both individuals were polite and professional.

I raised my concern about the attitude of the previous technician with the GM and he thanked me for bringing my concerns to his attention. I was pleased with the personal attention to customer care shown by the GM and the installer who came to install the new hot water tank.

Thank you Sangeeta for your honest review. I am glad I was able to restore your confidence in us. It's valuable comments like yours that allow us to address issues and improve our level of service.
Looking forward to proving ourselves once again.

Warm Regards,

Chris from Ascend Group
Chris from Ascend Group

HVAC Replacement - Great Service, Great Team!!!

Marcello came out to my parents home last year to provide an inspection and recommendation. He was knowledgable, thorough and a pleasure to deal with. He answered all our questions and followed up after installation to ensure the unit was working well and my parents were happy. It's been almost a year and when my parents had a question about the filter, he promptly called us back to help. Thank you Marcello and your team for making this a positive and seamless experience!

Thanks Chris for that wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that your experience was as we planned. I will share this with the team.
Looking forward to serving you again!

elan.yashinsky
elan.yashinsky
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ac new

I called air quality and I got a new air conditioner. And now I have cooling it is good. Would recommend. Was clean service.

Thanks Elan. Happy to serve!

Marcello

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Replacement with High Efficency Furnace

We have been using AirQuality Dunrite for over 30 years. Have been pleased with their service at the two homes we have owned in Mississauga. They have serviced our HVAC over all those years.
Their staff (internal and field) have always been courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and prompt. They have always explained the inspection results before leaving the site (in a clean condition).
We were most impressed by their Salas Manager (Marcello), who explained the heating options, their features and benefits, and the rebates available from various regulatory bodies. He personally followed up and conducted a final inspection of the install.
We would highly recommend Air Quality Dunrite to anyone who is in need of a replacement/new HVAC system and/or a service programme.

Thanks John for your kind words.Thank you for your continued loyalty and support. I will share this review with the team!
It was a pleasure to serve you.

Fernando
Fernando

Furnace and Hot Water replacement to tankless

air_quality_dunrite_large.jpg AirQualityDunrite
(416) 342-1937
160 Applewood Crescent #14
Vaughan
L4K 4G2

Marcello was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you for getting the fireplace working. It was great working with him.

The crew that did the installation were very professional and did a great job.

Thank you Fernando for your review.
It inspires us to continue to work hard and be the best at what we do.
Glad to have you in the Air Quality Family!

SC
SC

Furnace Repair

Furnace ignitor failed. Ryan from Air Quality was at the house within 90min of calling...diagnosed the problem, ordered the part, and was installed and working the next morning. Great service from both Ryan and Bryan. Helpful, knowledgable, and provided recommendations for the future. No pressure. Very helpful. Will use again.

Thank you for your wonderful review, I will share this with the team.
We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to write it.
All the Best from the team at Air Quality Dunrite!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace, AC, Hot Water (PV 50) Replacement

We were given excellent service: timely, knowledgeable, efficient. We needed to replace mid-efficiency furnace. Likewise, the AC unit was old and ineffective and needed replacement. We also wanted to buy a new hot water heater (rather than rent). All three units were replaced by capable technicians. Marcello ran the numbers and explained the systems. We were informed of rebates and we are due to have an energy audit to recover some of the cost of the upgrade.

I am pleased that I was able to accommodate all your heating,Cooling and hot water needs.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Serving you and Cathy was a pleasure.

Robrobdunndunn
Robrobdunndunn

Furnace repair

Brian is quick to diagnose problems and quick to solve them. He was at our house within a couple of hours and had the problem solved the same day. Important on a freezing cold February day.

Hello Rob
Thanks for the review! I will pass it on to Bryan and the team. Glad we could help.

Thanks Again

More about AirQualityDunrite

Air Quality Dunrite,is the expert in Toronto for furnace repairs, tune ups and replacement. Get your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition with our furnace tune up maintenance service.

For Furnace replacement- Our friendly, professional technicians will arrive on time, make sure your home is protected, and then will install your new furnace according to factory specifications (this ensures best and longest performance). We’ll even clean up after ourselves before leaving your home.

Thermostats are one of the smallest and most overlooked parts in your heating and cooling system. The right thermostat can make a big difference in the efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner. We have a selection of thermostats to go with any system and to fit any budget.

To start off the season look to Air Quality Dunrite to get your ducts cleaned to remove dust, debris and possibly mould.

We sell both conventional and tankless water heaters and help you decide the most economical path to take.

For expert advise visit our blog at- http://www.airqualitydunrite.com/blog/

Look to Air Quality Dunrite for all your air quality needs including air filters, purification and humidifiers.