AirQualityDunrite

elan.yashinsky
elan.yashinsky
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ac new

I called air quality and I got a new air conditioner. And now I have cooling it is good. Would recommend. Was clean service.

Thanks Elan. Happy to serve!

Marcello
Air Quality Dunrite

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Replacement with High Efficency Furnace

We have been using AirQuality Dunrite for over 30 years. Have been pleased with their service at the two homes we have owned in Mississauga. They have serviced our HVAC over all those years.
Their staff (internal and field) have always been courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and prompt. They have always explained the inspection results before leaving the site (in a clean condition).
We were most impressed by their Salas Manager (Marcello), who explained the heating options, their features and benefits, and the rebates available from various regulatory bodies. He personally followed up and conducted a final inspection of the install.
We would highly recommend Air Quality Dunrite to anyone who is in need of a replacement/new HVAC system and/or a service programme.

Thanks John for your kind words.Thank you for your continued loyalty and support. I will share this review with the team!
It was a pleasure to serve you.

Fernando
Fernando

Furnace and Hot Water replacement to tankless

Marcello was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you for getting the fireplace working. It was great working with him.

The crew that did the installation were very professional and did a great job.

Thank you Fernando for your review.
It inspires us to continue to work hard and be the best at what we do.
Glad to have you in the Air Quality Family!

SC
SC

Furnace Repair

Furnace ignitor failed. Ryan from Air Quality was at the house within 90min of calling...diagnosed the problem, ordered the part, and was installed and working the next morning. Great service from both Ryan and Bryan. Helpful, knowledgable, and provided recommendations for the future. No pressure. Very helpful. Will use again.

Thank you for your wonderful review, I will share this with the team.
We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to write it.
All the Best from the team at Air Quality Dunrite!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace, AC, Hot Water (PV 50) Replacement

We were given excellent service: timely, knowledgeable, efficient. We needed to replace mid-efficiency furnace. Likewise, the AC unit was old and ineffective and needed replacement. We also wanted to buy a new hot water heater (rather than rent). All three units were replaced by capable technicians. Marcello ran the numbers and explained the systems. We were informed of rebates and we are due to have an energy audit to recover some of the cost of the upgrade.

I am pleased that I was able to accommodate all your heating,Cooling and hot water needs.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Serving you and Cathy was a pleasure.

Robrobdunndunn
Robrobdunndunn

Furnace repair

Brian is quick to diagnose problems and quick to solve them. He was at our house within a couple of hours and had the problem solved the same day. Important on a freezing cold February day.

Hello Rob
Thanks for the review! I will pass it on to Bryan and the team. Glad we could help.

Thanks Again

Bruce D.
Bruce D.

Furnace replacement

My old furnace quit working one night in January. I contacted Air Quality Dunrite and one of their staff, Bryan Martins, arrived promptly. It became apparent that it was not practical to fix a 15 yr. old furnace. Temporary electric heaters were provided and by mid afternoon the next day I had a new furnace fully installed. Communication with Bryan and the installation team was good and I was satisfied with the work.

Hello Bruce and thank you for your review.
I am glad we met with your expectations and that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,

Antimalisi
Antimalisi

Furnace replacement

Clean, professional service and very knowledgeable. Did not make a mess bringing the product and tools inside. They acknowledged us and informed us of the work they were performing.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you are happy with our service. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,

Cheryl
Cheryl

Furnace replacement

Monday I noticed an urgent situation with my very old gas furnace and called Air Quality Dunrite. Within hours the issue was carefully diagnosed by a technician who fully explained to me what had happened and why a furnace replacement was urgent and mandatory for the safety of my home.
The replacement furnace was installed within 48 hours - this expertly done and the installers were courteous, and explained every step of the process and insured all was in perfect working order before leaving. New sheet metal work was required and this was perfectly crafted. Every scrap of garbage was collected and disposed of and during the removal of the old and installation of the new, all floors in my house were carefully protected. As a follow up the day after two technicians came by to double check the installation. Furrher to this the general manager of the company also inspected the installation, reviewed the intracacies of how the new furnace works and answered many other questions I had. I would rate the overall service by every individual as excellent. An awesome rating goes to general manager Marcello
Petricca who was extremely helpful in advising me on how the new furnace operates and ensuring the work was done correctly.

Hello Cheryl and thank you for your kind words. I am glad that your experience was what we want for all our customers. We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to serving you in the future.
All the best to you from the team at Air Quality Dunrite!

Regards,

crgc2010 in Concord
crgc2010 in Concord

Great service!

Great service! I was assisted by Marcello , who offered different options. I decided to buy a Kool King Heat Pump , which I am very satisfied with it. Air Quality Dunrite team came for the installation and they did a great job. I do recommend Air Quality Dunrite.

Thank you for the positive review! Enjoy your new equipment and I look forward to serve you again.

The Air Quality Dunrite Team

More about AirQualityDunrite

Air Quality Dunrite,is the expert in Toronto for furnace repairs, tune ups and replacement. Get your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition with our furnace tune up maintenance service.

For Furnace replacement- Our friendly, professional technicians will arrive on time, make sure your home is protected, and then will install your new furnace according to factory specifications (this ensures best and longest performance). We’ll even clean up after ourselves before leaving your home.

Thermostats are one of the smallest and most overlooked parts in your heating and cooling system. The right thermostat can make a big difference in the efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner. We have a selection of thermostats to go with any system and to fit any budget.

To start off the season look to Air Quality Dunrite to get your ducts cleaned to remove dust, debris and possibly mould.

We sell both conventional and tankless water heaters and help you decide the most economical path to take.

For expert advise visit our blog at- http://www.airqualitydunrite.com/blog/

Look to Air Quality Dunrite for all your air quality needs including air filters, purification and humidifiers.