Fireplaces
160 Applewood Crescent #14 Vaughan ON L4K 4G2
Fireplaces

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Air Quality Dunrite

Long time customer continues to be satisfied

Our furnace and air conditioner were on their last legs after 15 years of operation so we decided to replace them proactively. We received quotes from Air Quality Dunrite and 3 other companies. Air Quality Dunrite has been servicing our old equipment for over 10 years. Marcello was the only person who actually asked questions, heard our problems, listened to our answers and inspected the equipment to find a solution. He suggested zoning our system with automatic dampers and although it was a bit more expensive, it appears to have solved the problem of heating and cooling the remote house areas. An excellent job with great installation and a very happy customer.

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad I was able to improve the comfort in your home!
I will share your kind words to the rest of the team.

Thanks again and stay safe!

Marcello

kdunnecarter
kdunnecarter

Air Conditioner installation

Great service provided by Air Quality Dunrite on one of our many hot summer days. The team arrived on a Friday at 4:30 pm to start the AC install. They worked very hard and efficiently. I'm extremely pleased with their ongoing service. I've been a customer for a number of years. They previously installed a furnace and AC. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your great review. I will pass it on to the team.
Thank you for choosing Air Quality Dunrite

General Manager

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great job replacing our air conditioner

Thanks Bryan and very friendly technician installers who replaced our air conditioner, which decided to give up on the very first hot day of the summer. Thanks for getting it done so quickly, and done right.

Thank you for your great review! I will share with the team.
Thank you for choosing Air Quality Dunrite.

General manager

Kien
Kien

Zoning system, tankless water heater, AC, furnace

It is a long overdue review from me to Marcelo and his team. The company has been responsible for my HVAC for 2 of my big renovations. They installed furnaces, zoning systems, AC as well as central humidifier for my projects. The price is reasonable, the quality is good and they always go extra miles to make customer satisfied. The company has totally gained my trusts and it is a go-to for all of my HVAC.

Thank you Kien for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you on multiple projects.
I will share this with the AQD Team!
All the best to you and your family and see you on the next project!

Marcia from East York
Marcia from East York

New Furnace, air cleaner and thermostat Installation

Unfortunately we needed a new furnace in the middle of January.
We were very lucky to have Rick and Kevin install it for us. We were told
that we were in need of a new furnace and the tech's were able to come within 2 days. My husband was given different options to choose from.
All questions were answered with knowledgeable responses by Bryan.All old equipment was taken away and the work area was left clean.
Thanks for your great service.

Thank you Marcia for the review and taking the time to share your positive experience. We are proud of our technicians and the great work they do!
Enjoy your new heating system and we look forward to tending to you future needs.

Warm regards,

"Breathe Easy"

Susan in Ottawa
Susan in Ottawa

Incredible Customer Service

Gotta share this story. Caught a terrible cold on the weekend, sickest I've been in years. Dealing with it, whatever... next thing we know we have no heat. Great, sick and now cold. Call our furnace repair company and they come same day (check ONE). They tell us our furnace is just out of warranty and the parts to repair will be about $3k. New furnace will bet $6k. Decide to go with a new one. Within an hour the company calls us and informs that we may actually have some warranty (check TWO), but one of the parts must be shipped from the US, so we'd be without heat for up to 2 weeks. Only going to cost $1200. We choose that option. Another hour goes by and the company has been searching all over Ontario to find us this part that may be available from someone else. Sure enough, they found it and it too is under warranty. Bottom line. No cost to repair. It's being done today (check THREE). Friends, if you need service or a new furnace I cannot recommend Air Quality Dunrite high enough. Incredible service. Well done Brian and Sandra !!

Thanks Susan for your wonderful review.
I'm glad you had a positive experience and all worked out well.
I will share this with the entire AQD team.
Thanks for your continued support.

Best,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Very professional

This company delivered on it’s promises. Unforeseen work was completes at no extra charge. Marcello was excellent and explained the work before hand and after completion. Very professional and trustworthy company. Their quote was competitive.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you are pleased with our service.
Tell your friends!

Marcello

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

They made it right!

We purchased an attic AC unit several years ago and it didn't work well from the start. We contacted Air Quality Dunrite after the new management started. Marcello and his crew worked hard to make it right and they went above and beyond to do so!
We had a great summer of cool weather in our upstairs.

Thank you for the great review!
I'm glad all is well and many years of reliable cooling!

The AQD Team

Nick from Nobleton
Nick from Nobleton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

New Hvac system

I would thoroughly recommend this company. They are honest, trustworthy, fairly priced and standby their service. I have used them many times over the past few years and will keep coming back!

Liz Doherty in Saint John
Liz Doherty in Saint John

New furnace installation

Air Quality Dunrite installed a new furnace and duct work in our home today. This was our first experience working with MARCELLO and his team of amazing technicians. Keith Nick and Dane did a fantastic job. MARCELLO came by to oversee the job and I was so impressed with his hands on approach with the workmanship and the attention to detail. His team is professional, accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. They worked together as an excellent team and I attribute this the the amazing leadership from their superior. It was a pleasure having them work in my home and I would strongly recommend Air Quality Dunrite for all you HVAC needs. True professionals

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We greatly appreciated your hospitality and loved working with you.

More about Air Quality Dunrite

Air Quality Dunrite, is the expert in Toronto for furnace repairs, tune ups and replacement. Get your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition with our furnace tune up maintenance service. For Furnace replacement- Our friendly, professional technicians will arrive on time, make sure your home is protected, and then will ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Vaughan?