J.J. Mirror and Closets

Closet & Storage Solutions
MISSISSAUGA ON L5K2M6
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Mississauga  >  J.J. Mirror and Closets

Reviews for J.J. Mirror and Closets

christina maixner from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

We are in love with our closets. We doubled our storage capacity in a 2 bedroom condo. Amazing customer service. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed! Ask for Kim. She is TOP NOTCH!

Beth in Brampton

I requested quotes from several companies. Their sales department were very prompt in returning my questions and providing options I did not think about

The prices were very good. Installers arrived on time and did a wonderful job.

Vivian in Oakville

Kim Parise of J.J. Mirror and Closets is a consumate professional and a great designer. She helped me design my walk-in closet installation and maximize the space. The installers, Troy and his partner arrived on time and were very courteous and clean.

I also used Kim to help design our mirror work for the dining room area and great room. Once more the installers were very
meticulous, technical with their work and courteous.

I am very pleased with end result. Thank you J.J. Mirror an Closets!