F1 Plumbing Services Inc.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M6S3R2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  F1 Plumbing Services Inc.

Reviews for F1 Plumbing Services Inc.

jaredbester
jaredbester

Sink and dishwasher hookups

Thanks for the awesome work Dan!!

We had a contractor come in and remove old vanities from bathrooms and renovate our kitchen. I worried that the plumbing didn't look 'right' and wanted a second opinion. Lucky I was right, the prior plumber had installed plastic and things were loose. Dan came by quickly to take a look and quote the job. All existing pipes were replaced and he installed my dishwater in no time. Dan is professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Helen from North York
Helen from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Problem with my Toilet

I have been having problems with my toilet and Daniel was able to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. Very professional, answered all my questions, honest and provided recommendations. I would recommend Daniel without hesitation!

Laura Graves in Toronto
Laura Graves in Toronto

Sink installation

Our regular plumber was unavailable, so on a friend's recommendation we tried Daniel.
He came out the next day, and was able to install our old stainless steel art room sink very quickly (I had tried, and failed to get it lined up with the old plumbing).
A great guy to deal with, showed up on time, left everything clean, and finished the work perfectly.
Thanks!

Bill Lavigne in Toronto
Bill Lavigne in Toronto
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

Fix hot water tap on shower

I called Daniel and left a message regarding fixing our hot water tap in the bathroom shower. He immediately returned my call and gave me a quote over the phone. He provided excellent service and was prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend Daniel for any work that you need done.

hal in Mississauga
hal in Mississauga
9 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

small renovation

The service was fast and efficient. I had some issues with the plumbing in the basement as we are renovating. The guy came and did a good job, friendly guy too. Would recommend and would use in the future.

More about F1 Plumbing Services Inc.

F1 Plumbing Services is Toronto's premier plumbing specialist in plumbing repairs and installation across the Greater Toronto Area. F1 Plumbing Services offers expertise in plumbing repairs, alterations, new installations and drain services, as well as fan coil repairs and maintenance, and is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days ...