Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Reviews for Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Linda Dann from Toronto
Linda Dann from Toronto

Broken toilet handle and sump pump replacement

Levstein and Stern Plumbing are the best plumbers in Toronto, in my opinion. They provide high quality professional service for very reasonable prices, are quick to respond, reliable, honest, helpful, polite, and punctual. I recently needed two repairs: one was a new toilet flush handle to replace one that had broken, and the other was replacing a very old sump pump. Stephen Stern came this time for both repairs, and just like his partner Ari Levstein (who had done other plumbing work for me several years ago) Stephen completed the work quickly, efficiently, and at a very reasonable cost, and gave me some great advice on another project I was considering. I plan to have them back in the spring once the weather warms up to do several more jobs for me, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Leesa in Toronto
Leesa in Toronto

Efficient service

With a plumbing emergency today I placed
a call to Levstein & Stern. Not only did they arrive within the time frame they promised, they were efficient and courteous. They even put booties on when entering my home. Thanks Stephen and Andrew :) highly recommended.

Cindy  in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Back up sump pump installation and a bunch of small fixes

Ari is amazing. I found out about the company from a friend of mine and have used them a few times now for small plumbing issues, consultation and the installation of a back up sump pump. Ari returns my texts very quickly and never over-sells me on anything. In fact, I have called a couple of times after reading about a possible fix and he has talked me out of it. He is very honest. Brian, who has come to do much of the work is also very professional. The work is always done quickly and effectively. Thanks!

Shan P in Toronto
Shan P in Toronto

Repaired 2 radiators

I called Ari this morning to let him know that my bathroom radiator wasn't working, and my son's bedroom radiator valve had a very slow leak. Ari was able to stop by within the hour, and resolved both issues within an hour. I was amazed at his responsiveness! He thoroughly explained what he did afterward. Great job Ari!

A Great Find

I haver to thank my daughter for referring this efficient and honest company to me. Not qualities you often find in business. They said they would come at 9 am and were there promptly. I was only getting a trickle of hot water from my sink faucet. They identified the problem immediately and in no nonsense fashion , repaired it in 17 minutes.

R in Toronto
R in Toronto

House-wide plumbing repairs

Our house is over 40 years, and various drains, taps, and sinks were original and in need of TLC.
We got a quote from another highly ranked homestars company, but the price seemed very high.
Levstein and Stern were a recommendation from a friend. They have a very transparent pricing model. You pay an hourly rate. Any hardware is provided at cost with no mark-up.
Stephen came to our house on time. We walked through the house to identify all the work required - new laundry room faucet, new kitchen faucet (cracked), new sinks and plumbing in 2 bathrooms (they were completely corroded), fixing a leaking outside faucet, and clearing a lot of slow moving drains. Stephen was fantastic at identifying what needed to be done, and more importantly what did not require work. He completed all the work, and the final price was 1/3 of the quotation from the other company.
Stephen was a real pleasure to have in our house. I'm always interested to learn from service professionals, and he was happy to walk me through the work he was completing.
Levstein and Stern Plumbing will definitely get our business for life.

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Power room

I would highly recommend this company! I called and within 1 hour Steve was here to fix the problem.Steve was great, he was polite, clean and very efficient. He fixed my problem in no time !
I would use them again.

Julie K in North york
Julie K in North york

Sink and shower issues

I highly recommend Levstein and Stern. They are incredibly reliable and go the extra mile to save you, the customer, money. They come incredibly quickly, diagnose and fix the problem. They are trustworthy and extremely competent. Ari is the best! Look no further.

Diane/ North York
Diane/ North York

Replaced toilets

I needed to replace toilets purchased a few years ago at Cosrco - the toilets kept running. I replaced them with Toto toilets which are much better. This plumbing company was fast friendly and efficient. Steve was polite and cleaned up his mess when he was finished. I would happily recommend them to others.

More about Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

"Don't Watch Your Money Go Down The Drain. " Call Ari Levstein or Stephen Stern, with over 35 years experience. Extremely fair and competitive rates. Let us be your neighbourhood plumber. No job is too small. Every job receives a professional and respectful attitude, as well as a high regard ...