Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Lovesdesign
Lovesdesign
5 reviews York, ON

Leaking sink

We had a leak In sink. They came promptly at scheduled time. Some parts were missing and they were back within the week to finish the job promptly and well done

Anthony Humble from Richmond Hill
Anthony Humble from Richmond Hill
1 review Aurora, ON

Install shower drain in basement

Needed to break a concrete floor to install a drain. Called L&S and thy reacted immediately, had a plumber onsite within 48 hours, and came up with a good quote. Despite complications they stuck to their quote and delivered a great result. I highly recommend them and will use them again for any plumbing needs. Great job Brian!

Mike G.
Mike G.
2 reviews North York, ON

plumbing, clogged drains

Ari is quick, reasonable and always knows what to do.
Don't bother calling someone else for any of your plumbing needs, just have these guys come and do it right the first time

Central Toronto resident
Central Toronto resident
13 reviews North York, ON

Plumbing

Stephen Stern did an excellent job. He was prompt, polite and completed the job in a friendly and quick manner. He cleaned up everything before he left and took all the old attachments with him. I highly recommend them and have already referred them.

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Garburator

Garburator stopped working and sink was plugged. Called for service at 9:15 pm. Arrived at 9:40. Remedied problem by 9:50. Checked toilets as well. Service 10/10. Timely, professional, courteous, efficient. I would call Levstein and Stern Plumbing again without hesitation. Nice to know that great service still exists.

David Steinberg from North York
David Steinberg from North York

Plumber

Ari and his team are one of the best plumbers we have dealt with in a long time. He not only has helped us on many of our own sites, but we refer him to every client we have a chance to. His company is always on time, perfectly priced and the service is top notch. I am a contractor in the GTA and I do not worry for a second when Levstein & Stern are on any one of my sites that the work is to code and done correctly.

Beau Hatcher in Toronto
Beau Hatcher in Toronto

Fixed shower tap and clogged & leaky sink drain

Ari was prompt in returning our call and answered emails that were sent. He came when he said he would, did a good job on the repairs and the cost came in where he said it would. We strongly recommend him.

Constantin L. from Toronto
Constantin L. from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Shower Mixer Fix

About a month ago I had an issue with my Shower, in particular the nob that turns the water on and off and mixes it. I called about 7 companies, out of all Ari was the most polite and answered all of my questions quickly on the phone. I had scheduled him for the very next day. He fixed everything quickly and the part was completely free. He didnt even charge me for it. When it comes to Home services customer service is also very important, give these guys a call, you wont regret it!!

Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill
Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill

instal kitchen faucet

I have used Ari Levstein in the past and have had excellent service.
This time I was not disappointed. Ari arrived at my home on time, did the necessary installation in a timely fashion.
5 Stars....you're the best!!!

Allen MacInnis from Toronto
Allen MacInnis from Toronto

Kitchen reno plumbing

I found this fantastic company on Homestars and was impressed by the great reviews. ALL TRUE! I really appreciated that Ari pencilled me in for the plumbing work on my kitchen reno even though I couldn't be sure when the place would be ready. When the installers got done early, i called and asked if Ari could come the next day but he had other work. ... BUT the thing is, he had kept the morning I originally asked for free for me even though it wasn't a sure thing. Wow, I appreciate that. The price was great and the work was top notch. Highly recommended!

More about Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

"Don't Watch Your Money Go Down The Drain. " Call Ari Levstein or Stephen Stern, with over 35 years experience. Extremely fair and competitive rates. Let us be your neighbourhood plumber. No job is too small. Every job receives a professional and respectful attitude, as well as a high regard ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?