AlarmForce

Reviews for AlarmForce

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great Customer Care

I called to add a fire alarm to my existing Alarm Force plan. Jeffrey, a Loyalty Specialist explained how I could get an upgraded system for the same monthly fee. He took the time to explain the new components and benefits. His product knowledge and customer care was exceptional!
The new system is being installed this week.
Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Jeffrey's great work; he will appreciate this review.
We hope you enjoy the upgrades and your new system!

1 review , QC

AlarmForce review

As a young single mother, the security and feeling of peace that AlarmForce as provided me is priceless. Even though I live in a very safe neighborhood, I still feel like having an home security system is necessary especially with there quick response system and that a person is the one responding.
I have been with AlarmForce for years and I sleep better at night.

Hello,
Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to continue providing you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

Matt

LJ from Etobicoke
LJ from Etobicoke

Upgrade Home Alarm System

I have been an Alarmforce customer for over 10 years. I planned to cancel my Alarmforce home alarm system as I rarely used it (it was 10+ year old equipment with a dying battery). When I called to cancel, I was transferred to Amadi who did an excellent job explaining how my system could be upgraded to meet the changing needs I had for security. Instead of cancelling, I decided to renew my contract for another 3 years. The new system was installed a week later and I am happy to say the new system is amazing - the technology is way superior to the old system I had and I am getting the use I want from it. My only complaint is that they didn't reach out and contact me to explain new options that were available!

Hello,

Thank you for being a long-time customer and taking the time to acknowledge Amadi's great work.

We are thankful for the feedback you have provided as it will help us make improvements and continue to provide you with great service for another 10 years!

Have a good day,

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Customer Service

We planned to discontinue our monitoring service and sent an email requesting the same. Received a call shortly thereafter from Jeffrey F. wanting to know our reasoning for the discontinuation. To my appreciation Jeffrey provided another option based on our needs that in my opinion is beyond typical customer service solutions.

Extremely Impressed.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We are glad to hear of your experience and that Jeffrey was able to provide you with the security solutions your home needed.

Fey J. H in Toronto
Fey J. H in Toronto

Super safe!

They installed a new alarm system in my house. Super great guys and made me feel safe and secure. The prices were a bit higher in compared to others but I think it's well worth the investment.

Hello Fey,

Welcome to AlarmForce!
Happy to hear you had a great experience with us.
We look forward to proving you with excellent service anytime you need us.

Have a nice weekend,

SingleLadyin TO in Old Toronto
SingleLadyin TO in Old Toronto

I feel Super Safe!

I hired them to set up an alarm in my new place. They were great and installed it right away! I feel super safe now and right at home. Thanks guys!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing us!

We look forward to providing you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

Always home for you,

Jesi

Alarmforce - they care about the customer

I had called in to change my billing information. They immediately took a look at my accounts and determined I wasn't using fully....(it had remained inactive)....they quickly tried to ask me questions about why I wasn't using the system....they were genuinely concerned that I was paying for something and not getting value out of it. Ultimately, I had been passed to a specialist - Jefferey F.....who quickly assessed how the system could be better utilised now that my children were becoming more independent and I wanted additional security. He developed a package for me that met my needs and upgraded my system in the meantime. 10 year customer.....and I expect to stay another 10 years.

Thanks for caring!!

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jeffrey's great work.
We are glad to hear your needs were met and we look forward to continue providing you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

MUNIR in Calgary
MUNIR in Calgary

Installation of Security system

Recently moved in a new home. Booked an appointment with Alarmforce guy name David kiernanfrom to install my alarm system , cameras,doorlock and thermostat. He was professional/great person to deal with,answered all my questions,set the system up for me the exact way i wanted.
I am very satisfied with Alarmforce.

Hello Munir,

Welcome to AlarmForce! Thank you for taking the time to recognize David's great work; he will greatly appreciate this review!

Jesi

Installed alarm system at home

Recently moved to a larger home and it was time to install a new security system. Setting up and booking the install was quick and pain-less. The price is reasonable but not the cheapest. Safe? 80%. Overall, Alarm Force provides unique and "affordable" home security monitoring, but you do not own the equipment, which has its drawbacks.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your feedback and the good news is that you do own the equipment. If you have any questions at all regarding the service please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at 1-866-267-2055.

Home alarm

I have been with AlarmForce for about five years. A F initially installed the alarm system in my new home. Helped ensure all the sensors were working and left my home clean after install. Each time I have contacted them their customer service reps have been very helpful. Not the greatest but does the job.

Hello,

Thank you for your loyalty and the feedback.

AlarmForce will continue on improving our service and look forward to providing you with the security solutions your home needs.

Have a good day,

More about AlarmForce

AlarmForce brings over 25 years of experience providing advanced security solutions that give peace of mind to our customers. Combining the best in new technology with exceptional customer service allows us to help homeowners avert life’s everyday crises. Whether a pipe burst, smoke is detected or an intruder has broken in, our live Two-Way Voice technology allows us to respond within seconds and alert the authorities immediately.

We monitor your home and the things that are important to you, so that you can focus on enjoying life.