Bell Smart Home

Reviews for Bell Smart Home

CHolmes in Edmonton
CHolmes in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Loved them then Telus took over

I have had Alarmforce for 5 years and loved them. They were easy and accessible to contact. Professional, service was great. No issues. Telus took over a couple weeks ago. In total I have waited on hold for 3 hours in total to get a water sensor replaced. They also booked a service call and no one showed up and when I tried to contact them to straighten it out back on hold. I sent an email asking for a call back as I am no longer going to wait on hold, Bell who took over the Eastern contract for Alarmforce got back to me. Wish Bell got the West.

Don Calder from Surrey
Don Calder from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Alarm Force / Now TELUS in BC

I have been an AlarmForce client for several years and decided to change my home alarm system from landline reporting to cellular reporting. Jeffrey, a loyalty specialist, very kindly communicated the options and monitoring costs via email and an installation date was set. Today, Kevin, a TELUS technician, (TELUS has acquired AlarmForce in BC) did the installation in a very professional, but friendly, manner. Hats off to both Jeffrey and Kevin for their proficient work ethic and approachable demeanor -- thank you, both!

quibbler73 in Bolton
quibbler73 in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

AlarmForce upgrade

I contacted Alarm Force to add remote arming and disarming. Installation was quick, on-time and tech was knowledgeable. During the upgrade process, I was promised a reduction in price for the Alarm force service. Approximately half. Seems to good to be true, I thought, but I am at the end of my contract, so even if it is not true, I will just leave and go somewhere else. A week after the tech visit, I get a call to say that they are still waiting for the paperwork from the tech. So they are going to give me 1 month free for my troubles. I just got in the mail that they are switching to Bell, so am I getting jerked around. I will post again once they reduce my bill.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

You will continue to receive the same great security service with Bell Smart Home.

There will be no changes to your account, monthly rates or billing information.

If you do not receive the promised reduction price, please contact us at 1866 267 2055.

mcla in Saint-Laurent
mcla in Saint-Laurent
1 review Montreal,

Alarm system upgrade

The customer service agent to help me for my alarm upgrade, Jennifer Manguma, was extremely courteous and professional, all the while meeting everyone of my single needs. She made me feel like a valued customer, and rewarded me for my 14 years of loyalty by offering me a free upgrade to the latest alarm system.

She took the time to explain everything to me, set up the appointment for the free installation, and even took the time to call me back when I needed a few minutes to tend to my daughter.

Great company, great service by Jennifer in particular. Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time recognize Jennifer's great work.

We are greatly appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to continue to provide you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

Have a nice day!

BJ in Cobourg
BJ in Cobourg
2 reviews Port Hope, ON

Cameras suck!

I've had an AlarmForce system in my home now for about a year and half and at first I thought it was a great system but have had a change of thought. I have 2 cameras and they go off line frequently, not great when you are away and are receiving messages that the system is down. I installed a Nest Doorbell Cam and it works away better than the AF cameras. I've called for service many times and I get the scripted reply, the last 2 times they never responded to my requests. Once my contract is up I am getting rid of AF.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of your experience and thankful you have provided us with this feedback so that we can make improvements. I would like to investigate what may be the cause for your cameras frequently going off line.

Please email me your contact information to [email protected]

Randy
Randy

Great service and system

Excellent customer service representative and installer. Professional and knowledģable and showed us how to operate our new system Really love their phone app. Would highly reccomend calling Alarmforce to learn more. GandR

Hello Randy,

Thank you for your recommendation and taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to providing with the security solutions your home needs.

Always home for you!

AlarmForce

Cats  in Pincourt
Cats in Pincourt
1 review Pincourt,

Alarm system

Very good service attentive I was speaking with Jeffrey in the Loyalty department very efficient good customer service and he was very good to help with are need for the new system thank you

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time recognize Jeffrey's great work.

We look forward to continue providing you with the security solutions your home needs.

Always home for you!

AlarmForce

1 review Edmonton, AB

Upgrade

I was going to cancel my plan and Jeffery helped me to keep the plan and suggested me to upgrade the plan with video surveillance. I am happy and looking forward to get the new system. Hopefully it will be beneficial.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jeffrey's great work - he will greatly appreciate this review! :)

Have a nice day,

1 review Airdrie, AB

New Alarm Force Customers

After asking all our family and friends which alarm companies they have used, we decided to go with Alarm Force. Alarm Force offered 3999 dollars per month for the system and $0 for install, whereas other companies charge $99 for install up front. A big shout-out to their customer service, Igor was very helpful and answering all of my questions through email and was very quick to call me. Igor also gave us the Heat smoke freeze detector free of charge which is regularly $69 plus tax. The technician Thomas was very friendly, quick and neat. He was very good at showing us all the features of the alarm system on our phones and how to use them. All in all I'm really happy so far and will also share my experience with our friends and family.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to acknowledge our great team!
We look forward to providing you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

Have a great day,

Zoran in Toronto
Zoran in Toronto

Two Engagements - Stellar Performance

I had a free equipment upgrade and new equipment installation at my home and place of business by AlarmForce. The installer from AlarmForce (Mr. Gelson) was the best person for the job, hands down. His service is second to none. His customer facing skills are exemplary. I added some extra features due to his great advice. He also help me with the knowledge transfer and left both sites as clean as they were before his visit. The equipment installation was extra neat and tidy. My experience with Mr. Gelson and AlarmForce was stellar. Thank you for a great experience Mr. Gelson!

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Mr.Gelson's great work; he will appreciate this review! :)

Have a nice day,

More about Bell Smart Home

Canada's largest communications company, BCE leads the industry in providing world-class broadband communications services to consumers and business customers across the country. Through the Bell brand and other respected Canadian names, BCE offers residential communications services including fibre-based Fibe TV and Fibe Internet, Connected Home services and home phone in 7 provinces; national wireless services with Bell LTE, Canada’s Best National Network.