HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in North York  >  AlarmForce

Reviews for AlarmForce

MUNIR in Calgary

Recently moved in a new home. Booked an appointment with Alarmforce guy name David kiernanfrom to install my alarm system , cameras,doorlock and thermostat. He was professional/great person to deal with,answered all my questions,set the system up for me the exact way i wanted.
I am very satisfied with Alarmforce.

Recently moved to a larger home and it was time to install a new security system. Setting up and booking the install was quick and pain-less. The price is reasonable but not the cheapest. Safe? 80%. Overall, Alarm Force provides unique and "affordable" home security monitoring, but you do not own the equipment, which has its drawbacks.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your feedback and the good news is that you do own the equipment. If you have any questions at all regarding the service please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at 1-866-267-2055.
Have a nice day,
Jesi

I have been with AlarmForce for about five years. A F initially installed the alarm system in my new home. Helped ensure all the sensors were working and left my home clean after install. Each time I have contacted them their customer service reps have been very helpful. Not the greatest but does the job.

Hello,

Thank you for your loyalty and the feedback.

AlarmForce will continue on improving our service and look forward to providing you with the security solutions your home needs.

Have a good day,

Michael-Anthony in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Been a customer since 2012; good customer service; reliable equipment and peace of mind. Guard response has been prompt the 3 times I accidentally triggered alarm. Local installers prompt, professional and courteous. I could pay less elsewhere but AlarmForce is worth paying a bit extra for.

Hi Michael-Anthony,

Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to continue to provide you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

MC in Toronto in Toronto

Andy at AlarmForce customer service was very helpful. He took me through step-by-step with my security alarm issues, he was very professional and pleasant to deal with. I wish more customer service was as good. Thanks Andy!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Andy's great work. He will greatly appreciate this review!

Have a good day!

LisaW in Kirkland
1 review Kirkland, PQ

I received friendly, professional, courteous service from the moment I called for information, to the actual on-site installation process.

I was given personalized service, the representative took the time to listen and inform me of the options that would best suit my needs.

The technician who came to install the system was punctual and did a wonderful job with the installation, was very respectful of my property and took his time to respond to all my questions and concerns.

The 2-way voice alarm gives me peace of mind. The touch screen panel is easy to use, I got the optional keyfob and it is so practical, as well, the phone app makes arming and disarming much easier.
Extremely satisfied with the customer service and the product so far!

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our great team! We look forward to providing you with great service with the security solutions your home needs.

All the best,

John in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, PQ

I have been a customer since 2008 when I bought my new house. Every time I call, I get quick and consistently great customer service. They answer all my questions, even when I get technical and probably asking more out of curiosity than need. Now, with the upgrade to new keypads, service over cell instead of landline and the ability to login from my phone, I will get even better services. They are a little more expensive than my current basic service, but at a very competitive price in the market for comparable services.

Hi John,

Thank you for being a long time customer! We look forward to continue on providing you with great service.

Have a great day!

CarolineWKS in Hawkesbury
1 review Hawkesbury, ON

I joined the Alarmforce family after an incident left me with a broken front door and lots of anxiety! Since then I've had nothing but comfort of mind!The video-relay is so practical and easy to access at all times from you mobile or laptop or tablet,take your pick! The quality of the image is much better then I expected and the doorbell 2way ringing is awesome! I can answer my mailman if ever i'm not home for a delivery which is very practical! I just have zero regrets hiring Alarmforce for my own security but even more so for my sons security! A+++

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for joining our family! We are always home for you and look forward to providing you with great service and security solutions your home needs.

Have a great day!

alice in whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I have had problem disarming my Alarm Force system. The subsequent service from them was prompt and helpful. The Technical Department via Dushan was very courteous and helpful in helping me to resolve the problem. I would recommend Alarm Force to anybody who asked.

Hello Alice,

Thank you for your recommendation, and taking the time to acknowledge Dushan's good work. He will greatly appreciate this review.

Cargo Cabbie Professional Movers Toronto

We've been using AlarmForce as our security system for the past few years. We have a large office that contains sensitive information and has multiple entrances, as well as a spacious warehouse/storage facility for our clients' possessions, so security is crucial for us. In all honesty, we had some doubts in the beginning whether this company actually cared about their clients. But we understand that no company is perfect and, after years of working with them to keep our facilities secure, we think they must be doing something right since we are still their clients.

We have been quite happy with their services and plan on continuing to use them to keep our office and warehouse safe. Looking forward to a continued working relationship with AlarmForce.

Thank you for being a loyal Customer!

We look forward to continue providing you with great service and security solutions your business needs.

More about AlarmForce

AlarmForce brings over 25 years of experience providing advanced security solutions that give peace of mind to our customers. Combining the best in new technology with exceptional customer service allows us to help homeowners avert life’s everyday crises. Whether a pipe burst, smoke is detected or an intruder has broken in, our live Two-Way Voice technology allows us to respond within seconds and alert the authorities immediately.

We monitor your home and the things that are important to you, so that you can focus on enjoying life.