Pollock's Flooring and Carpeting

lj mcr from Toronto
lj mcr from Toronto
4 reviews East York, ON

kitchen floor

We have bought several area rugs from Pollocks and have been happy with the quality and value. when purchasing flooring for our kitchen we found the selection at Pollocks to be very good. Julio (the owner) and Ron were excellent to deal with in selecting and purchasing the flooring. Ken, the installer, was very experienced, did a great job and was a pleasure to deal with. I will not hesitate to return to Pollocks for all my flooring and carpet needs in the future.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Bedroom Carpet

These guys are amazing! Small local shop with really nice, experienced and competent people. They gave us suggestions to meet our needs and taste, at a fair price too. The installation of the new carpet, as well as the removal and disposal of the old one was fast and effective. I would recommend them to everyone who needs carpet! Check out their website:

Catherine from Toronto
Catherine from Toronto

Upstairs Hallway Carpet

I needed to carpet my upstairs hallway and stairs after a flood. They let me take many samples home without a hassel! They put a runner on the stairs (with a ribbon boarder) and it looks beautiful! There isn't a single straight angle in my house, so the installers expertise was very apreciated.

Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)
Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)

Local owners, Great service

Have used Pollock's for carpet, tile, wood & cork flooring for all kinds of home projects over the last 10 years. They are not the cheapest, but the service and quality is consistently great. Their area rug selection is not the trendiest or the most high end, but the quality & value is super. They know their stuff, deliver and install as promised, and treat customers with respect. Watch for their anniversary sale after Xmas!

Elaine in York
Elaine in York

looking for linoleum

Pollock's has a good selection of linoleum. The salesman was very helpful. He explained what would not work on the kind of painted concrete that I have, and recommended something that will work. He offered to negotiate a price for the whole basement when I am thinking of getting the work done later in the winter.

(note I can't recommend products to my mother so that is why it is at a zero)

Review has 1 previous version
Houseproud in Mississauga
Houseproud in Mississauga

Kitchen - Vinyl Flooring

I LOVE this place! Upstairs they have hundreds of rugs from Persia, Morroco, India, Pakistan, South America and other exotic places. Downstairs they have hardwood, ceramic, vinyl and cork flooring.
I originally wanted ceramic tiles for my kitchen; but they were cold on the feet and unforgiving for people who drop things. So, Julio recommended this fabulous Vinyl flooring that has the look and even the texture of ceramic, but it is warm and a fraction of the price. The expert installer from Pollock's came over to our house and did a fantastic job that finished the kitchen perfectly. The lesson - this ain't your mother's vinyl floor.