Pollock Carpet Market

Carpet & Rug Retailers
349 Roncesvalles Ave Toronto ON M6R 2M8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Swansea  >  Pollock Carpet Market

Reviews for Pollock Carpet Market

Pollocks carpet basement carpet.

Hi there recently had my basement re carpeted due to a flood. Ron at Pollock's was very helpful and informative gave me the right price very good warranty and the product was excellent. A young installer showed up on time very polite, knowledged explained every step through. Must say was very impressed with the installation...cleaned up and vacuumed. Highly recommend pollocks. Been there for 40+ years they must doing something right. Thanks @ Pollock's roncesvalle again!

Phil from Toronto
Phil from Toronto

Carpet and Linoleum

We have hired this company twice which I guess says it all. Their workmen have been very good, polite and with good results. I would recommend them as they use good products and both of my floors have stood the test of time so far.

Rolling at Clinton
Rolling at Clinton
8 reviews ,

Carpeting 200 square feet

Beware of this place. The person I dealt with was not trustworthy at all. I walked into an empty store and after wandering for help, I finally found a lone middle aged guy who angrily said he'd be there when he was finished doing whatever. Not the best first impression and this was while I'm standing there with a little kid.
After telling him I was there to buy, his mood immediately changed positive and I sensed trouble. I told him I needed nylon or polyester for 200 sqft installed with an underpad. The price of the carpet was $2.50 as square foot, and there was no removal of old carpet needed or furniture moved around. I already had a quote for the same priced carpet at Lowes installed for $800 all in (carpet, pad, installation, taxes), so when he said it would cost $1500 all in, I had to let people know what they were in for here. Avoid this place.

Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)
Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)

Whole house!

We are in the neighbourhood and have bought everything from bathroom tiles to hardwood to area rugs to carpeting to coco mat from Pollock's in the last 12 years. Superb service, installation, etc. The whole family is there and they treat you like family too. They will always alert you to deals if there are any, which I LOVE.

I'm a bargain shopper and have comparison priced and these guys come out on top for quality and value every time. This is not IKEA or Home Depot shoddy workmanship rubbisih. They have the real deal in stock on the floor and will take time to help you make the right choice.

Look for their yearly anniversary sale after New Year's, always great deals then!

Cecile  in Toronto
Cecile in Toronto

Area carpet

Great selection of area carpets and runner and great service.
They will let you take the carpet home "to try" it for a day. If you don't like it, you return and get 100% of your money back. No questions asked.

Sue G in Toronto
Sue G in Toronto
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

Carpet

Excellent value for carpet cut to size and bound, plus excellent selection. Also great customer service regarding installation. I would highly recommend them for your carpet needs. Ni
ce family run business.

Daiva
Daiva

carpeting

My husband and I have known Julio at Pollocks seems like forever. He's been on Roncesvalles for probably close to 40 years. It seems every time we need carpeting we shop around and are always amazed that his prices are the best. He personally comes (free of charge) to the house to measure and make sure the carpets are properly installed and the seams fit perfectly. Hopefully one day we will stop wasting our time shopping around. No one seems willing to beat him.

Trish 233 in High Park
Trish 233 in High Park

Carpet

For a number of years my husband and I have purchased carpet from Pollocks. They are most knowledegable and helpful. I would not hestiate asking a friend to see them for all their carpet needs.

andy from bloorwest
andy from bloorwest

9.8/10

Rugs

Great place for buying area rugs....huge selection...great price...Knowladgeble staff. We bought 2 rugs and got one custom made from India.