Futureshop

Rex from Edmenton
Rex from Edmenton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Wireless Printer

Futureshop is a great place to go. I bought my wireless printer from Futureshop during the boxing week. The printer works perfect. You can even print document and photo from you iphone. They have an app for you.

Brian in Edmonton
Brian in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bought an open box Samsung Fridge

Bought an openbox Samsung Fridge (Fridge was scratched & dented, worth $1700 new) which seemed like a smart money saving idea and ended up having to replace it because the wheels on the bottom were sunk into the bottom of the fridge. As well, the fridge ended up sratching the new linoleum floor. Spoke with many people (sales person & manager) & ended up getting a brand new fridge to replace it. Delivery was terrible. They ended up bringing one fridge to the house that was also scratched, so I refused it. Finally the next fridge came & we kept it. Before the delivery they left a message stating the delivery will be at so & so time (when we were not going to be home). I tried to change the time to no availe. In the end the delivery guys came to my house 4 times! If there was better communication & organization they could have been here only once. In the end I saved $500 but wasted alot of time & energy. I think it would have been a better experience if I had bought a brand new fridge. The shop maybe offering me a gift card in lieu of the scratched floor. We will have to see how it works out... If there is a gift card I will be increasing the review score.