Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Plumbing
15971 109 Ave Edmonton AB T5P 1B6
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Reviews for Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Donna
Donna
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

kitchen faucet replacement

We needed our kitchen faucet replaced. Dave arrived promptly, worked efficiently and thoroughly cleaned the area before he left. He also replaced the drain insert which was causing a leak under the sink. I'm really happy with the new faucet and will call on Dave again!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We were glad to hear that you were happy with David's work and please feel free to call us again anytime. Thanks again!

Debra from Edmonton
Debra from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had my kitchen faucet replaced and toilets checked for issues

Had Dave help me with a few more projects in the house that needed to be fixed. As usual he did a fantastic job and in a very timely manner. I had him replace a old kitchen faucet and he found a few other plumbing challenges so he had to reroute some hoses. Dave checked the toilets that were not filling correctly. We had a flapper replaced on one and then a whole toilet needed to be replaced in another. He ordered me a toilet and replaced it in the week following. No issues since. My go-to for all my plumbing issues.

Thank you again for choosing us. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Plumbing - Plugged Bathtub Drain

We are completely satisfied with Alberta Water Pros and the support from their employee Dave. We had an issue of our toddler daughter's thin washcloth going down the drain of our bathtub. After trying on our own to remove it, we called Alberta Water Pros, as the bathtub and drain is very old and difficult to navigate. We had found their information via Google.

Being prompt and efficient, Dave took care of the removal, while being courteous and professional.

Thank you to Alberta Water Pros and Dave. We will be using your services in the future!

Thank you for contacting us and for sharing your experience. We look forward to the next visit and providing you with another excellent service in the future.

Jo in Toronto
Jo in Toronto

Hot water tank replacement

David was out recently to,replace my hot water tank. He was very thorough, professional, personable, punctual, and clean! I couldn’t be happier! He even left me detailed instructions on how to maintain my tank.
Thank you David!

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience with our services. Call us again anytime.

Shelley from Edmonton
Shelley from Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hosebib

Alberta Water Pros installed two frost free hosebibs TWO years ago. Without giving a lengthy description, one of the bibs started to fail. I phoned Alberta Water Pros, outlined my concerns to the receptionist who passed the info onto their tech. I received a return phone call shortly thereafter and an appointment was scheduled for the next day. Dave arrived as scheduled, replaced the hosebid without any questions and without charging me for the new part or his time. That is what I see as company integrity, doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do. Dave was polite, courteous and professional.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Gord
Gord
4 reviews St. Albert, AB

Hot water tank inlet and washing machine drain problems

I had a couple of problems - the inlet pipe was leaking where it attached to the top of my hot water tank, as well as water from my washing machine backing up into the adjacent tub sink whenever the machine emptied. I called Alberta Water Pros and David came out a couple of days later and promptly and efficiently fixed both problems. He was easy to deal with and kept me informed of what he was doing and why.
Once done, David noticed that the previous home owner had hooked up the exhaust from the hot water tank to the furnace flue in an illegal and potentially dangerous way. Dave came back a week later and made the necessary changes so that it now done in a better, safer way...and for no extra charge! Great service and I will not hesitate to recommend Alberta Water Pros to others.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We were happy to hear you were pleased with our services.

Cora
Cora

Toilet and Water Shut Off Valve Replacement

Our experience with Alberta Water Pros was extremely positive! We purchased some new toilets with the intention of replacing them ourselves but when we attempted to do so we discovered that our water shut off valves were seized. I reached out to Alberta Water Pros and 2 other companies to get quotes for the job. David responded same day even though it was New Year's Eve and gave a very consise quote. After a few follow up questions, it was clear to me why Alberta Water Pros had such great ratings and we set up an appointment for the following week.

David arrived on time, accessed the situation and offered us a couple of solutions for our seized water valves. He also gave us some great advise on a few other plumbing related topics in our house. David was professional, wonderfully personable and did an amazing job in the time estimated. The work performed is also backed up by a one year warranty which is pretty much a must for us. I would not hesitate to use Alberta Water Pros services again or to recommend them to any one looking for a great plumber. You will not go wrong in hiring this independent business for your plumbing or gas fitting needs!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We were happy to help and it was a pleasure working for you.

Ingrid
Ingrid
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replace thermocouple on hot water tank

David replaced the thermocouple on our hot water tank. He arrived within the timeframe promised, and the work was done quickly and efficiently. We will use definitely use them again when we require plumbing services.

Hello Ingrid,
Merry Christmas and thank you for calling us. We are glad to hear you were pleased with our services. Also that we were able to get you and your family hot water again for the holidays. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Sturgeon
Sturgeon
1 review , AB

New hot water tank

Dave put in a new hot water tank on short notice, at a very competitive price, and with no problems. At my request he also replaced the cold water valve to the tank. Without me asking, he tidied up the cold water line by removing an old unused pin valve and replacing a portion of the pipe. Finally, he put small sections of pipe insulation and new connectors on both water lines above the tank. Finally, he noticed my tub drain above the furnace room had a drip - the drain needed new plumber's putty. He did the work for free. All of this came in at a price that was significantly better than one of the big name outfits I called. About seven or eight years ago I had my water heater at an old property replaced for $700. The same company now wanted about $1500. I know costs go up, but wow. Dave beat this price and did an excellent job.

Hi Dan,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We were happy to help and look forward to the next plumbing adventure at your place.

Curt
Curt
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Both Laundry Taps Replaced & Fridge Ice Maker Water Feed Repair

It is our pleasure to recommend Dave from Alberta Water Pros to anyone who needs to hire a plumber that wants quality service and exceptional work. We have hired Dave three times now and can say his quality of work is outstanding. The most recent work he completed for us was to replace our laundry room taps and to replace the water line feed to our ice maker. Each time we have hired Dave we have found him to be reliable, honest, straightforward and always ensures your questions are answered. Not to forget his prices have always been very reasonable. Dave and Alberta Water Pros ensures they provide their customers with quality work and goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer satisfaction. Again all our experiences have been great so Dave is our go to guy for all our plumbing needs in the future and we recommend him without hesitation. We’re sure you will find him as equally impressive.

Thanks again for using our services and for sharing. We are happy that you were pleased with everything.

More about Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Trusted brands, professional installations and affordable prices. All new customer's welcome. Call us today!