Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Plumbing
15971 - 109 Ave Edmonton AB T5P 1B6
Plumbing
Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Reviews for Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Happy homeowner in Edmonton
Happy homeowner in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home water pressure fix

Low cook's water pressure in some lower cold faucets and outside faucets in my house. Called Alberta Water Pros after trying to fix it myself. Dave came around discussed the problem and looked around. He came up with an understanding of the problem and fixed it efficiently. He explained the best solution and cost. Suggested I buy one component myself to reduce cost. He installed new faucets as appropriate. First class work, courteous, efficient and professional, no residual mess.
Best plumbing service I have experienced as a long term house and rental property owner.
I will call this company first if I have any plumbing problems. If there is aproblem that can wait I would wait for their availability, getting it right first time saves a light of time and money.
Great job - great find! Thanks again Homestars!

Nick
Nick

Bath Faucet Repair

Called yesterday to have them look at my ancient leaky bathtub faucet. Dave was able to come take a look on less than 24 hours notice, worked within my work schedule, and after a brief inspection was off to get the necessary parts and back to fix it within an hour. The cost was well below what I was expecting, and on top of the excellent service I got for this job, Dave was able to offer some insight on future projects I'll be having done over the next couple of years. I'll definitely use Alberta Water Pros again in the future, and highly recommend you make them your first call for a plumbing contractor.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Water Pros. We are always happy to help.

Donna
Donna
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

kitchen faucet replacement

We needed our kitchen faucet replaced. Dave arrived promptly, worked efficiently and thoroughly cleaned the area before he left. He also replaced the drain insert which was causing a leak under the sink. I'm really happy with the new faucet and will call on Dave again!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We were glad to hear that you were happy with David's work and please feel free to call us again anytime. Thanks again!

Debra from Edmonton
Debra from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had my kitchen faucet replaced and toilets checked for issues

Had Dave help me with a few more projects in the house that needed to be fixed. As usual he did a fantastic job and in a very timely manner. I had him replace a old kitchen faucet and he found a few other plumbing challenges so he had to reroute some hoses. Dave checked the toilets that were not filling correctly. We had a flapper replaced on one and then a whole toilet needed to be replaced in another. He ordered me a toilet and replaced it in the week following. No issues since. My go-to for all my plumbing issues.

Thank you again for choosing us. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Plumbing - Plugged Bathtub Drain

We are completely satisfied with Alberta Water Pros and the support from their employee Dave. We had an issue of our toddler daughter's thin washcloth going down the drain of our bathtub. After trying on our own to remove it, we called Alberta Water Pros, as the bathtub and drain is very old and difficult to navigate. We had found their information via Google.

Being prompt and efficient, Dave took care of the removal, while being courteous and professional.

Thank you to Alberta Water Pros and Dave. We will be using your services in the future!

Thank you for contacting us and for sharing your experience. We look forward to the next visit and providing you with another excellent service in the future.

Jo in Toronto
Jo in Toronto

Hot water tank replacement

David was out recently to,replace my hot water tank. He was very thorough, professional, personable, punctual, and clean! I couldn’t be happier! He even left me detailed instructions on how to maintain my tank.
Thank you David!

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience with our services. Call us again anytime.

Shelley from Edmonton
Shelley from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hosebib

Alberta Water Pros installed two frost free hosebibs TWO years ago. Without giving a lengthy description, one of the bibs started to fail. I phoned Alberta Water Pros, outlined my concerns to the receptionist who passed the info onto their tech. I received a return phone call shortly thereafter and an appointment was scheduled for the next day. Dave arrived as scheduled, replaced the hosebid without any questions and without charging me for the new part or his time. That is what I see as company integrity, doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do. Dave was polite, courteous and professional.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Gord
Gord
4 reviews St. Albert, AB

Hot water tank inlet and washing machine drain problems

I had a couple of problems - the inlet pipe was leaking where it attached to the top of my hot water tank, as well as water from my washing machine backing up into the adjacent tub sink whenever the machine emptied. I called Alberta Water Pros and David came out a couple of days later and promptly and efficiently fixed both problems. He was easy to deal with and kept me informed of what he was doing and why.
Once done, David noticed that the previous home owner had hooked up the exhaust from the hot water tank to the furnace flue in an illegal and potentially dangerous way. Dave came back a week later and made the necessary changes so that it now done in a better, safer way...and for no extra charge! Great service and I will not hesitate to recommend Alberta Water Pros to others.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We were happy to hear you were pleased with our services.

Cora
Cora

Toilet and Water Shut Off Valve Replacement

Our experience with Alberta Water Pros was extremely positive! We purchased some new toilets with the intention of replacing them ourselves but when we attempted to do so we discovered that our water shut off valves were seized. I reached out to Alberta Water Pros and 2 other companies to get quotes for the job. David responded same day even though it was New Year's Eve and gave a very consise quote. After a few follow up questions, it was clear to me why Alberta Water Pros had such great ratings and we set up an appointment for the following week.

David arrived on time, accessed the situation and offered us a couple of solutions for our seized water valves. He also gave us some great advise on a few other plumbing related topics in our house. David was professional, wonderfully personable and did an amazing job in the time estimated. The work performed is also backed up by a one year warranty which is pretty much a must for us. I would not hesitate to use Alberta Water Pros services again or to recommend them to any one looking for a great plumber. You will not go wrong in hiring this independent business for your plumbing or gas fitting needs!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We were happy to help and it was a pleasure working for you.

Ingrid
Ingrid
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replace thermocouple on hot water tank

David replaced the thermocouple on our hot water tank. He arrived within the timeframe promised, and the work was done quickly and efficiently. We will use definitely use them again when we require plumbing services.

Hello Ingrid,
Merry Christmas and thank you for calling us. We are glad to hear you were pleased with our services. Also that we were able to get you and your family hot water again for the holidays. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

More about Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Trusted brands, professional installations and affordable prices. All new customer's welcome. Call us today!
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?