Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Plumbing
15971 - 109 Ave Edmonton AB T5P 1B6
Plumbing
Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Reviews for Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Steve Garland in Edmonton
Steve Garland in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Total Condo Remodel

I have had Dave do work for me on different projects for the past few years and he has always been prompt, fair, clean, and professional. This year he has taken on a huge remodel for me and I couldn't be happier. A good plumber can be difficult to find. A consistently great one like Dave is rare.

Hi Steve, thanks for that. Your renovation projects are always fun and interesting. That condo project is really coming together nicely. Inspections are all passed. See you again soon for the fixture final.

Martin from Edmonton
Martin from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Shutoff valve replacement, Tap install

We had Dave come in to replace the outside shutoff valve and to supply and install kitchen tap.The service was prompt and professional. Good quality. I would not hesitate to use his services again

Always a pleasure Martin and thank you for the kind review. Call us whenever you need us.

More about Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Trusted brands, professional installations and affordable prices. All new customer's welcome. Call us today!
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?