Appliance Doctor

CALGARY AB T3K4P9
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Appliance Doctor

Reviews for Appliance Doctor

Replace washing machine pump

Wow...taking the time to tell you that
your website is the best ever
your service and technician....again.... best ever...
I am so pleased with the service... your company and staff are to be commended.

not to finish the washing...lol
Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes

Hugh from Calgary
Hugh from Calgary

LG Washer

Pricey repairman. $90 show up charge and $150 for worn out hose for our LG washer. Apparently LG will not ship functional parts to consumer just to repairman. All parts are shipped from the USA. Not sure who to blame for the gouging...LG or repairman? Washer was fixed and is working but price was unsatisfactory. Will buy something else in future. Not an LG fan.

Gillian in Chestermere
Gillian in Chestermere
7 reviews CHESTERMERE, AB

Plugged Dishwasher

Our dishwasher would not drain, I run my dishwasher 1 to 2 times a day. I called a few places but they were booking into the next day or the day after. When I called them they were very friendly and were able to fit me in that night. I asked how much the service call would be and was told $90.00, they came in the time I was told, took the Dishwasher out and started vacuuming, he found the item that was causing the problem. He did lose a screw, but had more to secure it in place.

Overall the service was good, I wish it would have been explained that the service call was just to come to our location and then there would be additional charges for touching the dishwasher. $60.00 or so seemed a little high to just vacuum it, although he was very through to make sure all clogs were found.

Liz in CALGARY
Liz in CALGARY
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

washing machine repair

Smoke was coming out of our washer; the serviceman was able to give us a good estimate & advise on repair or replace.

Work was done in timely manner.

We had also asked them to disconnect a wire in our dryer, which was incorrect. When they came back to fix their mistake they charged us for the call - not so impressed with that

More about Appliance Doctor