four seasons air control

35 McCleary ct. unit 17&18 Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  four seasons air control

Reviews for four seasons air control

1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fireplace

Excellent customer service, efficiently installed, and kind! Everything is working perfectly and looks amazing. All of my questions and concerns were answered promptly. Thanks Kaveh!! Would definitely recommend them, they made me feel taken care of!

clare from Toronto

Connect addition to existing furnace

I'm posting a follow up review to my roasting of Four seasons last year. I've had to continue to work with them since they are responsible for the warranty on the furnace they originally installed. They have shown genuine interest to attempt to rectify the bad sentiment. Enough so, that I gave them the contract to extent the heating into my new reno. They quoted a fair price and did a really good job of it. The downfall is still communication, but they are working on improving that.

Elaine from Georgetown
Elaine from Georgetown
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner

I purchased a new Lennox Furnace and Air Conditioning Unit. The installation was done well and on time. The workers were polite and professional. We are very happy with our furnace, it is very quiet. Our thermostat is cool and easy to use.

furnace

Just terrible customer service. They installed my new furnace OK. I have routinely serviced with them, but their attitude is so rude, and they have just left me stranded for 48 hours without heat. DONT USE THEM! This is unacceptable customer service.

Rosario DiChiara in Mississauga
Rosario DiChiara in Mississauga

A/C

Ryan & Kaval were the techs. Job was done professionally and clean. No complaints! Very pleased! Mess was cleaned up and very pleasant to talk too answered all my questions.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Service high velocity furnace & gas fireplace repair

Four Seasons Air Control, really left me and my partner with something to be desired. I thought long and hard about writing this review, it's not all bad, but not all good.

We recently purchased our first home which has an older compact high velocity furnace, and we wanted to have it serviced/assessed. Had one other company come out who took one look and said they weren't licensed to work on such a unit. The we met Four Seasons representative Illidio at the Home Show back in March. Illidio spent a long time speaking to us, listening to our needs, and assured us that Four Seasons Air Control could definitely help. Between that time, and the time we scheduled the technician to come out, we noticed our gas fireplace was having some trouble staying lit. I was clear about both issues when I called their office to schedule the appointment. The woman at the office was friendly and helpful and assured me this would be no problem, and the technician would arrive between 10-12 on the day of our appointment, so I made arrangements with work to work from home in the morning and come in in the afternoon.

On the day of the appointment, I received a call at 12:30 (just as I was about to give up on them) saying the technician was on his way and would be about half an hour - which turned out to be an hour. 1:30 the technician arrives, takes one look at our furnace and says that he can't do anything with that unit. So I politely pressed on and explained we spoke to Illidio at the Home Show for a long time and he assured us Four Seasons could do a furnace tune up and inspection for us, and the fan (I think), is making a loud unnatural ticking noise sometimes when it comes on (of course, I could not get it to do it while he was there). He just insisted it was "maintenance free unit" whatever that means, and that there is nothing to work on.

So we move on to the fireplace, I told him it turns on fine but after a few minutes the whole thing, including the pilot light shuts off, and we have a hard time getting it to relight. I turned the fireplace on to show him what it was doing but he immediately warned me I would make things too hot for him to work on, it just needed a new part. Okay so I left him to it, an hour or so later he's replaced the thermophile, pulled out an old melted flashlight somebody must have forgotten inside the fireplace (ugh!), re-painted/re-sealed the interior walls, cleaned the glass it looks great. Low and behold when he turned it back on to show me it was fixed, the whole thing shut itself off just like it was doing before. So he asked me "You say the fireplace is turning itself on and off?" I said no, it is only turning itself off, just like what it did to you there... He points to a piece of paper he has (probably from the office, I'm assuming) and says "this says it's turning both ON and off", to which I said I'm not sure where that paper came from, but as I said, and tried to you show you, everything just turns off after a couple of minutes. He goes back in to the fireplace, checks some other things, makes some phone calls, replaces another part, and another hour or so later we are up and running.

I was frustrated that 1) they showed up almost 90 minutes late; and 2) could not perform work on the furnace that I was assured could be done by Illidio at the Home Show; and 3) that my explanation and demonstration of the problem with the fireplace was dismissed by the technician because he had a piece of paper from the office, which caused him to spend double the amount of time, fixing a relatively minor problem.

Guess we'll just have to keep shopping around for somebody who's qualified to service compact high velocity furnaces, used in small spaces like condos and town-homes....

Be careful if you go with these guys. With an appointment between 10-noon, I thought it would be safe to arrange with work (who are quite strict), to work from home in the morning, and come in to the office by mid-afternoon.

I am happy our gas fireplace got a thorough cleaning and is now working properly.

John E from Brampton
John E from Brampton

Gas Fireplace Installation

Four Seasons Air Contol did an excellent installation running the gas lines through the bulkhead and not cause any disruption to my finished basement. Arrived on time and completed work entirely to my satisfaction.

UserNo1 in Mississauga
UserNo1 in Mississauga

Furnace

Four Seasons and Alex were the team that I would not hesitate to call back, professional and great guy to work with. I've found him to be very reliable, we got the furnace installed last year and had an issue with the Thermostat (would run the temp high without any intervention, unpleasant!), it was taken care of promptly the same day after 2 calls! Can't speak for him highly enough, after sales service is top-notch. I hope it stays the course in the future :)

Howard from Thornhill
Howard from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

furnace

I decided to replace my 25 year old furnace before it broke down. I called 4 or 5 heating contractors to get educated on furnaces and to get quotes. I decided to give my business to Four Seasons because Ilidio seemed very honest and he took the time to make sure all my questions were answered and I understood what I was signing up for, and they were very price competitive.

For those people considering Four Seasons as their heating/cooling contractors I have two messages to pass along. Firstly, the installers took their time to make sure the job was done right. They went over and above to make sure every detail was addressed. They also repaired my humidifier which hasn't been operation for a couple of years and now its working as it should. All at no additional cost to me.

Secondly, during the installation, one of the installers accidentally caused damaged to my home. Ray and Ilidio took full responsibility and sent an outside company to my home to ensure the damage was fully repaired. That's the sign of a company that cares about the the work they do and will do whatever they have to to make sure their customers are happy.

Within the next couple of years I will need to replace my air conditioner and Ilidio will get my business once again. If anyone would like to talk to me about my experience with Four Season, ask Ilidio and he can connect us.

J J  in Mississauga
J J in Mississauga

a/c and heating replacement

A/c broke down....called Four Seasons air control in Mississauga.
Came out next day with no high pressure sales.
Got what I wanted and installed the following day.
They Worked very hard and got the job done right.
Thanks

More about four seasons air control

We are a full H. V. A. C. service, installation, sales since 1991 with over 5000 satisfied customers. If you need references just come by our showroom on mccleary and search our A-Z customer files, pull a file and contact our customers and see first hand what they have to ...