1-800 Drywall

Reviews for 1-800 Drywall

Shane in Edmonton
Shane in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Drywall products at a great rate with free delivery

Ordered drywall and screws from 1-800-drywall. Of your orders over $700 you also get free delivery. Within 2 days they arrived and had it all set up and in my house in less than an hour. No hassle and process were on point within penny's of home Depot. Only work I had to do was make sure I had space and take out and put in my window panes. Workers were courteous and weight l efficient. Great job guys!

joel
joel
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Drywall purchase and delivery

I purchased drywall online and it was delivered professionally and on schedule. The delivery guys were respectful and professional, sales crew were also professional and followed up to make sure they won my business , it was a stress free experience.

Thank you for the review. Good luck with your project.

Satisfied Customer in Winnipeg
Satisfied Customer in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Basement Development

I contacted 1-800 drywall along with several other drywall providers to price compare and identify specific services (Basement delivery of the product.) Not only was the price fair but the delivery occurred when requested and the product was placed where wanted. One item was damaged and was replaced within the hour. From the online staff providing the quote to the delivery personnel who delivered the product, the process was easy and both met or exceeded expectations. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Good luck with your project.

John Reid from Ottawa
John Reid from Ottawa
2 reviews Kemptville, ON

Drywall to your Door

All the heavy stuff delivered into my garage, less than 48-hours after I ordered it delivered on time. The delivery guys were efficient and friendly and took pride in their work.

We are pleased to hear your delivery went well. Good luck on your project and we hope to hear from you again should the need arise.

1 review East Selkirk, MB

Addition

Very good service from 1-800-drywall! We ordered and paid for it. They delivered it and piled it inside the building. We would definitely recommend getting drywall from them! Was very simple and good customer service.

Thank you for your review. Good luck with your project.

1 review Okotoks, AB

Best Drywall Supply Service Ever - Cheapest and Extremely Friendly!

Awesome service - from the gal who gave me my initial quote, to the ordering department to the delivery guys - all of them were friendly, super helpful and much better prices given than the Calgary company we usually order from. Also got quick delivery date and the guys arrived right on time on the day! We would highly recommend!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Good luck with your project.

Bryson G in Calgary
Bryson G in Calgary

Basement Finishing

I decided to go with 1-800 Drywall for drywall to Finish my Basement as they were more than competitive with drywall prices as opposed to Home Depot or other home improvement stores. For the price, I was just expecting a simple drop off in my back lane. Not only did they bring the drywall into the house for me, they actually were able to get the drywall into my basement through my egress window. I would recommend 1-800 Drywall to anyone for any project as they over deliver to get you your drywall exactly where you need it.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again should you be in need of our services.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Drywall for my Basement

The delivery guys were amazing. They delivered the drywall to my basement quickly and professionally. There was 70 sheets plus mud, tape, insulation and screws. The price of the project was cheaper than everyone else and the delivery was FREE!!! Yes that's right FREE delivery not to the curb like most box stores right to the basement.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are a full service company. We do all the heavy lifting so you can concentrate on your project. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again should the need arise.

Riley in Calgary
Riley in Calgary

Great Service

I’m very pleased with the service I received . The drywall ariived when requested damage free and where I wanted it , The delivery guys were friendly and professional. I’d definately recommend this service.

Thanks for the great review. Our delivery teams work hard to make sure you have the drywall when and where you want it. Good luck with your project.

nathan from Big Dog Drywall
nathan from Big Dog Drywall

drywall delivery

I'm very happy I found 1800 drywall for my jobs. I order materials for multiple jobs per month and since switching to 1800 drywall for my materials I've not only saved money but for once my materials are showing up when they were scheduled to arrive and I'm able to proceed with the work without stressing about my materials. Thank you 1800 drywall

Thank you for the great review Nathan. We do our very best to make sure you have the materials need when you need them. We look forward to your future business.

More about 1-800 Drywall

At 1-800 Drywall, we have established ourselves as Canada’s trusted drywall and insulation "supplier" since 2009. 1-800 Drywall was designed to meet the needs of the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) and Local Contractor by providing the following: > Specializing in Basement Delivery, we started the service and we have perfected the service. ...