1 800 Drywall

Reviews for 1 800 Drywall

Michael Makarov from Toronto
Michael Makarov from Toronto

Finishing Basement

Worked with 1 800 Drywall to get everything I need for my Drywall needs. They helped me select the right style drywall and were very timely in their responses. Delivery was great.

Thank you for the very kind review, Michael! We are pleased to hear our customers feel taken care of every step of the process. Best of luck on your project and stay safe!

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Second delivery 5 stars again!

I ordered drywall through 1800-Drywall last year and it was promptly delivered right into my basement for cheaper then Big box prices. (and I didn’t have to carry them downstairs)

This time I ordered t-bar supplies and it was delivered 2 days later. Because of Covid-19 they called to give me alternatives to basement delivery.
Delivery guys showed up on time and carefully placed all materials in my garage.

Hi Adam, we would like to thank you for your continued recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else the best service there is to offer; unfortunately, COVID-19 has put a little strain on our current carry-in service to inhabited homes but we appreciate your understanding and look forward to providing this service again in the near future. Stay safe!

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Sound insulating drywall

I didn't have a great initial experience with this company - we had issues around the quote and price and then the delivery was late, but the owner stepped in and made it right.

Hi Sarah, thank you for providing your feedback and addressing your issues. We are extremely glad that we were able to rectify the situation in the end, but we do sincerely apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your initial interaction with our business. Please do not hesitate to contact the owner directly if you have any further concerns.

Gord in Toronto
Gord in Toronto
1 review Headingley, MB

Drywall purchase

Ordered Thursday afternoon, delivered 64 sheets of drywall on Friday. Even during a global pandemic they delivered next day. I couldn’t be happier with the service we received. They even waived the delivery fee because normally they would deliver the sheets downstairs, however due to coronavirus, they couldn’t enter anyone’s home. Which I understand. Received two calls after to make sure I was happy with the delivery. Great customer service. Would recommend any day to anyone needing drywall delivered.

Gord, you sure know how to brighten our day! Thank you for staying positive and for leaving this inspiring review during these tough times. Although we had to make accommodations for your delivery, we greatly appreciate your understanding and wish nothing but the best for you on your basement project. Stay safe!

kathleen from Calgary
kathleen from Calgary

Drywall

I called around to order drywall for my daughters basement
1-800-drywall popped up but I was hesitant to call as I wasn’t sure about it
After getting several quotes I was referred to them from another company so I called
Their quote was 300 less
They delivered the next day right into the basement taking care of her property
I would not hesitate to refer them to anyone!

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for your kind words! Would you mind sharing with us what your initial reservations were? We have the highest reputation ranking by Google+ and HomeStars, and we provide a secured online ordering system for Canadians. We are so pleased to hear that you and your daughter's expectations were exceeded and we wish your daughter all the best with her basement renovation!

Clinton in Vancouver
Clinton in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Basement Work

Drywall is very easy to order online with 1 800 Drywall and the estimating tool left me with only scraps in my basement. My 56 sheets of drywall were delievered prompty and professionally with very little notice. Nothing but praise for this smpany and the service they provide. Thank You

Hi Clint, we would like to extend to you our most sincere appreciation for your kind words regarding your previous basement delivery. Your praise to friends and coworkers looking to do renovations does not go unnoticed, and we are so thankful for customers like you. We look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Odd in Calgary
Odd in Calgary
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Drywall delivery into my basement

The delivery of 70 sheets of drywall was done directly into my basement (through a window). Delivery team was prompt and on time. They assessed the work are and they came up with the method though the window. 70 sheets of dry wall were placed in my basement quickly and with zero damage or mess. EXCELLENT customer service ! I have already recommended this company to friends. Price (which INCLUDED this delivery right into my basement) was comparable to other local companies !

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback! Our delivery team and staff are absolutely great and take their job very seriously. We're happy that you were satisfied with your basement-window delivery and if you're in need of any additional products, including insulation, mud, tape and/or screws, we'd be happy to help. Thanks again for the 10-star review!

TravisWpg in Winnipeg
TravisWpg in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Cant beat the delivery!

1800 Drywall is the way to go! Helpful staff on there phone, plenty of choices on the website, and the delivery is fantastic. They brought all the drywall right into the basement and separated it by room for me. Can’t be beat and the price is fantastic. Highly recommend. Great job!

Hi Travis, thank you so much for the positive rating of your recent basement delivery with 1-800 Drywall. It means the world to us and to our entire team knowing that we have exceeded the expectations that our customers have come to expect. All the best to you on your renovation!

5D Plus Farms in Edmonton
5D Plus Farms in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kick butt Drywall haulers

The front desk Shelby was amazing, she was quick and efficient. She made my day with her generous personality. Then she had the two guys come out younger guy Ethan and an older man Aaron. Well those two guys were like poetry in motion as my grandfather would say. They knew their job and they did it well. They laughed and we laughed it was a pleasure to have them come an haul the dry wall into a really tight basement. I was not sure if they were able to do it but Aaron said this is our job you paid us to follow what you said and they did that to a tee. I would recommend them hands down. They never damaged anything and they were fast no fooling around. It was next day service and discount on top of it what else could a customer want.

Thank you SO much for your 10-star review. Wow, we knew Shelby, Aaron and Ethan are amazing at what they do but they will be so pleased to hear what you have to say! We train hard to make sure our team operates efficiently and your review confirms that it's working. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you; this review really should be called "Kick Butt Customers" :) we hope to see you again soon!

Bob in Edmonton
Bob in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Drywall project

I was not looking forward to buying drywall for my basement project because I knew I would have to carry 45 sheets downstairs by myself. A contractor recommended 1800Drywall. They delivered the drywall quickly and efficiently into my basement. The delivery went great. Highly recommend this company!!

Bob, thank you for the great review and recommendation! We're so happy that you did not have to carry 45 sheets of drywall down to the basement by yourself and that we were able to exceed your expectations of a quick and efficient delivery. You can now look forward to completing the remainder of your basement project! We wish you the best of luck on your project and we hope to hear from you soon!

More about 1 800 Drywall

At 1-800 Drywall, we have established ourselves as Canada’s trusted drywall and insulation "supplier" since 2009. 1-800 Drywall was designed to meet the needs of the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) and Local Contractor by providing the following: > Specializing in Basement Delivery, we started the service and we have perfected the service. ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Calgary?