Toronto City Contracting

Reviews for Toronto City Contracting

Marta from Bolton
Marta from Bolton
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Drywall high ceiling due to leakage, build closet opening for folding door

Rubens was prompt for my request, he understood my urgency of this minor job in my house. I was able to get ready the house for sale. His finishing job is excellent which showed he took pride in his profession. Very friendly personality, he does the job as you please. I will call him for future jobs if needed. Thanks Rubens

Thanks Marta, we really appreciate you as a client, looking forward to your next project.

Best regards

gcanaviri3072
gcanaviri3072

Spray foam, Batt Insulation , Drywall & Taping

Very responsive, deligent and punctual Contractor, from the beggining he answer all my calls, attention to the datails of the project and completed the work before the inicially estimated time , I will defenetely recomend Toronto City Contracting

Thanks, Gerson we appreciate clients like you it was a real pressure to execute your project.

JMAC C.
JMAC C.
0 reviews , ON

Rogers Center

Excellent service and reliability. Always on time, on budget and easy to work with. It has been a real pleasure to work alongside Rubens team.

Thanks Jonathan, I would say the list the same towards you, looking forward to the next projects.

mejrom
mejrom

Main floor and basement reno

The job that Toronto City Contracting did was amazing. The Reno encompassed dry wall installation,
, insulation (spray foam) and framing. We demolished our old stairs and installed floating stairs, which required meticulous repair to that particular wall. The detailed contract was wonderful and very useful for such a complex job. We are using the company again for our bathroom renovation in the fall. We know the work will be good. Reubens is extremely professional and will do the best he can to get the job done. Is it worth the money and time we invested for a good end result as the house looks fabulous.

Thanks Froschlee, I'm very proud to see the end result of your project, was a challenging project but at the end everything went fine, thanks for the amazing Review!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Consult, Quotation, Insulation, Resilient Channel, Vapour Barrier and Drywall.

Rubens was always responsive to my calls and the project progressed smoothly. When there was a miscommunication on a particular finish detail, as there often is with any major project, we both very amicably found a compromise and the project didn't skip a beat. He'll be my first call for all my drywall needs on my next project.

Thanks Angus, is always be a pleasure to work with good clients like you, see on your next flip.

Best Regards
+1(647)269.6424
Toronto City Contracting INC.
www.torontocitycontracting.com
Info@torontocitycontracting.com

Andre
Andre

House renovation

Toronto city contracting did amazing work with top notch detailing work, house keeping every time and project was completed on the time frame. I recommend anyone who are looking for top quality workmanship. If there was 10 star I would give 10/10 good job

Thanks ANDRE was a pleasure work for you, we had lots of fun performing your project, it will be a immeasurable satisfaction work on your future projects, Cheers!

Domenica in Barrie
Domenica in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Insulation, drywall, mudding

Ruben, Thank you!!!...I really appreciated your honesty, most of all keeping my project on schedule. Which, I think I can speak for most homeowners going through a reno ,that keeping things on schedule is rare. But you did all you could do to make that possible for me, and again I thank you for that. I look forward to seeing you on my next project!! All the best!!
Domenica

You are very welcome Domenica it was a pleasure to work on your project, quality and keeping my projects on schedule it is a gesture of respect for my clients, it will be a pleasure to to provide you with my services on your next project.

Thanks

Verified Private User from Richmond Hill
Verified Private User from Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dry wall and taping

These guys are professional, knowledgeable, and respectful of the home. They did dry walling and taping and did a very good job. I would definitely recommend them and their price was reasonable too!

Thanks is always a pleasure the delivery of quality craftsmanship.

With kind regards

jennyamaral85
jennyamaral85
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drywall and Taping

From the moment I called Toronto City Contracting to inquire about my project I knew I had made the right choice. The contractors responded quickly with an estimate and after they were hired, they completed the work expertly and efficiently. From their attention to detail and clean workspace to completing the project on time. The contractors were courteous and skilled. I would definitely recommend Toronto City Contracting for your next project !!

Thanks Jennyfer, it was very pleasant to work with you as well, "yes" we are always very proud to delivery efficiency and quality, speaking on behalf of the entire Toronto City Contracting Crew.

With Kind regards

More about Toronto City Contracting

Toronto City Contracting, specializing in INSULATION, DRYWALL and TAPING, Residential and Commercial with projects as big as Banks, Libraries, and Plazas in Toronto or as small as a beautiful home bathroom, kitchen, or basement renovation. We are an all-in-one contracting service that can complete any job big or small. We are known for providing professional, fast, quality work with attention to detail in all steps of the process. We follow strict protocol to ensure that each stage is completed with 100% effectiveness and efficiency providing our customers with satisfaction guaranteed. Rest-assured that your contracting needs will be implemented by experienced professionals who do an exceptional job in each phase of the process. From plastering and taping, to interior demolition and drywall installation know that you are in good hands. Our business thrives off of strong relationships built on integrity and trust. We are passionate about we do, below are a few of the services that we offer.

Metal & Wood Framing, Drywall Installation, Drywall taping, Stucco Spray Removal, T-bar, Painting, Plastering, Blown Attic Insulation, Batt and Spray Foam Insulation, Coffered Ceilings, Walls, Ceilings, Smooth Ceiling, Level 5 Tape Finishing.