All Connections Construction

Landscape Contractors & Designers
NESTLETON STATION ON L0B1L0
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in NESTLETON STATION  >  All Connections Construction

Reviews for All Connections Construction

Andrew in Markham

Dave Walker came to my house to start renovation of my bathroom. The project supposed to be finished in max 2 weeks but he did not finished even in 5 weeks. Me and my wife had enough we paid him for work which was under standard just to get rid of him. All plumbing he installed was leaking at first he claimed it is condensation but eventually admitted his mistakes. Tiles were put not straight, they look terrible, drywall crooked. He talks a lot and does not tell the truth. He comes to work at his wish. He uses hardly any professional tools. We regret our decision to hire him.

Mark S in Toronto

Dave was recommended to me to complete the build of my new home. The project required his crew to remove the existing structure and build my new home in its place. The project was broken down into various phases and the timing and cost of each was explained in detail. Every phase was completed on time or even early in a few cases and never over budget. I am very happy with the service I received from ACC.

Darek from NESTLETON STATION
1 review Nestleton Station, ON

We started small home addition project end of August 2015. Dave promised to finish everything in 6-8 weeks. The job was from day one very unorganized no basic tools, short working hours sometime he did not show up at work at all. When roughly 25% (in 8 week) of the project was done he took next advanced payment and never show up again. I tried to contact him but he never answer his phone. Later he emailed me telling that he did so much extra work that advanced payment was covering it charging huge amount of money for basic work. Quality of his workmanship is really poor. He damaged my rogers cable, existing bricks on my house when excavating as well as the fence nothing was repaired after. When doing the work you have to watch and control every stage as he tries to take short cuts and use wrong not proper material. I had to had almost redo everything after him.
He talks a lot so it is really easy to be deceived. It was middle of October and I have to get another contractor to continue.
If you planning any renovation project please do not hire him you loose time and money and job will never be finished.
I wish I would see his review before starting with him. I did not do proper background check. Please do not do that mistake.

Shirley from Little Britain
1 review Little Britain, ON

We had a basement renovation done. Expected time was 4 weeks. It went to 13 weeks and we finally said 'enough is enough, please leave', after he denied promising to return at an appointed date to finish up all the work. Since then, we have had to hire other contractors to complete the unfinished work. They discovered plumbingthat was not to code, poor workmanship ... I.e. new walls that are crooked. Tile that was installed, cracked. Dave walker rarely put in a full day, took hour plus long lunches off site and left soon after 4. Today we had a leak show in our ceiling after a pipe he capped but did not solder came loose. We have had to cut the sodden drywall out and now face a repair job to patch it all up. The door framing has been an issue since consideration of trim wasn't made when placing them. Now we have to rip the trim to make it work and the door looks peculiar as a result. The coax cable for the TV isn't working and so must have been nailed through or disconnected when the drywall went up. Now we need to call Bell out to fix that. The screen door was damaged, and never fixed. The floor was laid on an uneven base, so the baseboards don't fit properly. This contractor put our family through 13 weeks of mess where our closet contents were on our dining table and we had to sleep in our kids beds. He had no concern for the way we had to live through those weeks - no bed, no closet, no dining area.... Unfortunately we hired him through word of mouth and didn't verify his previous work with anyone else. We are now living to regret that decision. His communication is dire, often not responding to text messages, being unavailable via phone and saying things that were not true. He is forgetful and unreliable. We do not recommend you use him.

More about All Connections Construction

All Connections Construction over the last 30 years has become the EXPANSION EXPERTS! With decades of experience we service Commercial and Residential Landscape and Renovation Construction of all types. From beginning to completion we take care of your exact needs. Estimates are free and expedient. ACC is licensed and fully ...