Cabana Landscaping

618 North Lake Rd RICHMOND HILL ON L4E3C5
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Richmond Hill  >  Cabana Landscaping

Reviews for Cabana Landscaping

steve.ange

Jaren was great to deal with! He was honest and very concerned about making sure we would be happy with the end result. He kept the cost of the project within our budget. He cleaned the job site every night. When I asked for something extra and last minute he just said "sure, not a problem". I would highly recommend Cabana Landscaping to anyone that is interested in fixing up there back or front yard. Thanks for the great job!!

Dan and Jessica
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Jaren was professional and responsive which made my interaction with him a very positive experience. He provides renderings that are realistic and budget friendly. Highly recommend his service for anyone looking to improve their outdoor living space.

stephaniebruce05
1 review Goodwood, ON

I am very pleased with the quality of work completed by Cabana Landscaping, would recommend to a friend

Beverley F.

They did an excellent job. Very creative. Made a small dirt patch into a lovely sitting area with large stone slabs for deck chairs. Put the right plants in, taking into account that I have dogs, and need nice looking but hardy plants. They were quick and efficient and very tidy. I will be using them again!!

JT

Decided to hit the reset button on my failing lawn and from the reviews I've read on homestars, contacted Cabana Landscaping for the job.Jaren and his crew were nothing but professional, helpful with their advice, and once on the job, completed the job quickly and as agreed. I now have an amazing lawn which is the envy of my neighbours, and once empty flower beds full with their recommended choices and I couldn't be happier! Also fixed previous work from previous contractors for the sides of my house with weed barrier and gravel/river rocks. Highly recommended!

Janet from Toronto

After obtaining a number of quotes, we chose Jaren because of the options he offered us and his frank assessment of our needs - without going overboard! He and his guys came in to do the job earlier than expected, and when a complication arose during the work (our stairs turned out to be rather unstable upon inspection) Jaren stepped in with a fast and reasonable solution, without letting the problem hang or saying it wasn't his to deal with (he built us new stairs!). When the bin removal damaged our driveway, he returned a few days later to patch up the hole himself, and apologised for the situation. He and his team are amiable and efficient, and the installation of the stones themselves was done with an eye to permanence - a 12" dig depth and a double base layer.

We had about 250sqft of interlock installed, and Jaren created a lovely path and patio that was solidly installed and done quickly. We are so looking forward to spending many summers out there! Highly recommend!

Kevin H. from Thornhill

We've had drainage problems with soggy grass ever since we moved in. Other companies came and just said re-grading would solve all my problems and said there was nothing else they could do. Jaren came in and provided multiple solutions, explained the pros and cons as well as cost of all of them and was absolutely amazing with following up. I typically have a busy lifestyle so I don't always have the time to play phone tag with contractors, so being able to get quick (and thorough) responses from Jaren through email was a fresh change (both late at night and during the day)!

Jaren and his team came and installed a Flow Well for the drainage, re-graded and re-soded our entire backyard. He built an awesome planter for a small space that we had no idea how to work with and also brought in some cedars / hydrangeas that we wanted in a separate area of the backyard.

Overall, we would highly recommend Jaren and his team. You can tell they feel proud about what they're doing when even for a small job, they walk you through all the little details of what they did and how they went about doing it at the end of the job.

We are so happy with the work that we plan on having them back to fix up the landscaping and interlock work in the front of the house! Highly recommended!

Jennifer from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

We definitely recommend Cabana Landscaping. Our backyard lawn and interlocked pathway are both looking great. These guys are professional and know what they are doing. They have the right tools to do the job as well. Just trust them to do the job and they get it done!!! Thanks to Jaren and his guys. We will surely hire them for future projects..

Daniel from Markham
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

August 28, 2014
We had water accumulation on our yard because of the location of our downspouts and their proximity to a retaining wall. We found Cabana’s website which is impressive and Jaren, its owner is even more so. We met, he assessed our property and its elevation compared to our neighbour’s and he proposed a weeping tile solution to redirect rainwater from a relocated downspout away from the house and towards the street. He provided a detailed quote, arrived on schedule, performed the work efficiently (including removing and replacing inter-lock) and when he and his crew were finished our property looked untouched. There were no extra charges. We are exceptionally particular and do not provide endorsements easily; however, we would call Jaren again without a second thought! Danny

Barry from Concord
3 reviews Concord, ON

We hired Cabana Landscaping to provide a face lift to our front and back yard as our home was lacking in curb appeal. We met with Jaren and after speaking with him for a few minutes he knew exactly what we were looking for. We had all sod in the front and back replaced. In addition, we had our front planting area re-designed. Jaren also laid gravel in the area between my house and the neighbours house. Without asking, Jaren also recommended gravel be laid beside and behind a storage shed in my back yard. I never would have thought of this, but it was a great idea! What used to be an area filled with weeds is now useable storage space. All of this work was done at a very reasonable price. We set a date for the work and Jaren and his crew showed up on time, and got the entire job done in 2 days. During the entire project, Jaren was extremely responsive to my many questions. I always received a response to my e-mails, and was never made to feel like my questions were silly. I would strongly recommend Canabana Landscaping, and we are already looking forward to contacting Jaren when the time comes to re-do our front walkway and porch. Thank you Jaren!

More about Cabana Landscaping

Interlock/ Stonework Lawn Cutting Landscape Design Drainage Solutions Sod Installation/ Repair Garden Bed Construction/ Maintenance De-Thatching/ Aeration Fertilization/ Grub Control Landscape Lighting Spring/ Fall Clean-Up Mulching Snow and Ice Control