Urban Lawn Sprinklers

Reviews for Urban Lawn Sprinklers

Mascia in Oakville
Mascia in Oakville

Irrigation

We hired Urban Lawn Sprinklers to complete our irrigation project. From the moment we met Rick, he was courteous, prompt and true to his word. Rick's crew was very efficient and completed our project in one day. One thing I value the most in a company is their commitment to the customer after the job has been completed. Rick has always been very easy to get a hold of and is always happy to answer any questions that we have. I'm happy to recommend Rick and his company , they are worth the wait!!

Mark Brennan in Toronto
Mark Brennan in Toronto

Front Yard, Backyard and Boulevard

I went with Rick at ULS after a last minute referral. After multiple quotes, I was planning to go with another company until Rick came along and showed me what was possible. ULS was knowledgable, thorough on budget.

PLANNING:
Rick planned it out as if it was his own property, with no short cuts. My angled corner lot and limited plumbing space did not make this easy. I particularly like how he handled my boulevard to avoid wetting the sidewalk. He planned multiple small heads along this strip. The competition didn't want to do this (within budget), but with Rick there was only one way to do things, and that is the RIGHT way.

INSTALLATION:
They showed up first thing in the morning and got right to work. Rick handled the plumbing, while the team installed all the tubes. I can't say enough about the team. These guys know how to work! Rick worked painstakingly in the furnace room on making sure the plumbing was absolutely perfect. I think he cared more about getting this just right than I even did! Zero leaks. Having a guy like Rick with a gas licence working near the furnace was also reassuring.

Once everything was installed and cleaned up, they had not hesitation digging parts up again to make minor tweaks during testing. The system was perfect.

After Service Follow Up:

I bought a controller from Amazon and Rick even offered to come by a week later and hook it up for me and test all the lines again. He even texts me every once in a while to make sure everything is running okay.

I would definitely recommend ULS to my family and friends.

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

Sprinkler system

We were introduced to Rick by or landscapers as an independent company and were very impressed with his work. He set up our irrigation system very quickly and the system works great!

I've called him to help setup our control box and was amazed to see he recalled all the separate zones of our yard, and knew the control box settings inside out! Our sprinkler system has been in for 2 months now and we haven't had any problems.

Great company to work with. Rick is very passionate about his work.

Thanks guys!

Nikita in Mississauga
Nikita in Mississauga

Best service: reliable and trustworthy company

To open our sprinklers for the new season we called urban lawn sprinklers. Honest, reliable, friendly, service. Consistently punctual, and very reasonable repair costs. We wouldn’t use any other company!

Thank you very much Nikita for the great review I'm happy to hear that you were Satisfied with the service an hope to continue our relationship with the sprinklers. Thank you

Chris
Chris

New Sprinkler Installation

Had my sprinkler system installed from Rick and his crew.
Found them to be knowledgeable and very professional.
I was very happy with the work and would definitely recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers.
Now looking forward to hot summer days!

Thank you chris for the kind words. Glad your going to enjoy those hot days doing things other than watering your lawn. Enjoy and thank you

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Lawn Sprinkler Install

Rick and his crew did a fantastic job installing my lawn sprinklers. Quick and very professional job. Rick took the time to explain everything about the sprinkler system. Highly Recommended!

Thank you Anthony for the review. Was a pleasure working for you, glad you had a good experience and hope you enjoy having more time in your hands having the sprinkler system.

Bonnie from Toronto
Bonnie from Toronto

Ssprinkler System

Rick, George and his crew did a wonderful job of installing a sprinkler system for me on difficult terrain. The crew were on time and educated me with regard to the zones they set up for watering and showed me how to use the programming system. Would highly recommend this company for anyone's sprinkler needs.

Thank you for the review Bonnie it was my pleasure working with you.

Kevin Wong from Oakville
Kevin Wong from Oakville

Lawn and Garden Bed Irrigation

Rick and his crew did a fantastic, thorough and clean job at my residence. Rick even spent the time to teach us how to use the Hunter Control Panel and did a walk through all the zones. He explained what he did and why he did it and it all made practical sense. Rick even went out of his way to place topsoil on the sod where the irrigation lines were placed to help in a speedy sod recovery. I would highly recommend Rick and his crew to anyone who is looking for an irrigation company. Rick gets my two thumbs up for a totally customer service oriented company!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kevin was a good experience working with you and glad everything worked out and came out the way it did again thank you

Emily in Etobicoke in Toronto
Emily in Etobicoke in Toronto

Lawn Sprinkler Installation

Rick & crew did an outstanding job for us. This is our first sprinkler system and we're delighted. He took the time to explain everything to both of us. His crew worked quickly and efficiently.
Very little evidence that an irrigation was installed!
Highly recommended!

Thank you Emily for the kind words. It was awesome having done work with you and look forward to the ongoing relationship

Alinutza in Mississauga
Alinutza in Mississauga

Sprinkler system for front and backyard

Fantastic experience with Rick. He is super responsive, listens to requests, did a quick and clean job. We have a large backyard and front so we found the cost very reasonable. We also had to adjust some heads after the fact and Rick, again, was very responsive. An absolute pleasure and definitely the exception among contractors!

Thank you so much happy that it was a good experience working with us

More about Urban Lawn Sprinklers

The grass is greener on our side! Urban Lawn Sprinklers has -Liability Insurance -Property Protection -Bonded - Criminal Background Check -No subcontractors. Contact Urban Lawn Sprinklers today!