Urban Lawn Sprinklers

Reviews for Urban Lawn Sprinklers

asrm in Toronto
asrm in Toronto

New Sprinkler system

I concur with all the other reviews that Rick and his complete crew is simply outstanding not with their work but also their attitude and conduct during the whole process.
While
Majority of these home jobs are stressful because you don’t know of all the surprises, the cutting of corners or quality of job but this is easily my best and most stress free job till date.
Right from the outset it was a fantastic experience:
- respectful and patient initial conversations and answering of my questions
- honest opinion to save me money
- professionally carrying out the whole work on the exact date and time specified
- showing up for minor tweaks even after he got paid :) this is actually a big deal in a time when people don’t pickup the call after getting paid.
- always very responsive on phone or text
- best of all is that his crew has the exact same attitude to empathize and assist.

I have already referred Rick to friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Only wish is that Rick should do everything related to house so this stressful home repair and renovation can become a pleasant experience. :)

Please do not change and keep up the good work!!!

Thank you sir for the kind words and comments... I'm glad that the experience was as good as your saying and I'm even happier that the system we installed was a great one. I will always continue to do great work as my name is always on the line and more importantly we must do good for the people who hire us. Thank you Again

Wayne
Wayne

From Quote to Finish, a Complete Professional Job

We just finished having Rick and his team install a large sprinkler system in our front and back yard. Rick and his entire crew were very respectful of our yard and property and came up with some great solutions to problems.
When finished, the entire your was put back to its original condition. Everything looks great.
Rick then spent the time going over the entire system with me.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers.

Thank you kindly Wayne, it was a pleasure working for you. You are a gentleman and I appreciate the kind words and glad you like the system. All the best and thanks again

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Fantastic!

Had Rick and his crew do my lawn sprinklers a few years and they did a great job!
Called them back for landscape lighting and was not disappointed! Fast professional and clean, the house looks amazing!
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for sprinklers or lighting!

Thanks mark!!!! Glad you like It and hope you will enjoy having your company over at night with the nice lights we provided for your seating area. Thank you again

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

First Class Service

We had ULS install a complete sprinkler system in our front and back yards this year. Very professional service and we're happy with the results. The team took the time to understand our needs and priorities, and designed a system to suit. The team was in and out in just a couple of days, and had our lawn put back together. They took great care and showed respect to our property. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks Scott for the kind words and it was a great pleasure working for you hope you enjoy the system for years to come. Cheers

Mia from Toronto
Mia from Toronto

Best Lawn Sprinkler Maintenance - Highly Recommend

We've been using Urban Lawn Sprinklers for approximately 10 years to open/close/maintain our system. I cannot say enough about their excellent work, fair rates, and level of service. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much Mia and it goes both ways it's been great working with you over the years and it makes me happy to see that we've maintained a business relationship for this long. Looking forward to maintaining your system for more years to come!! Thanks

Mascia in Oakville
Mascia in Oakville

Irrigation

We hired Urban Lawn Sprinklers to complete our irrigation project. From the moment we met Rick, he was courteous, prompt and true to his word. Rick's crew was very efficient and completed our project in one day. One thing I value the most in a company is their commitment to the customer after the job has been completed. Rick has always been very easy to get a hold of and is always happy to answer any questions that we have. I'm happy to recommend Rick and his company , they are worth the wait!!

Thank you mascia for the review and it was my pleasure to install the system that we did for you. Job was a little complicated bc of setup but prevailed and all went very well. Great working for you guys looking forward to many more seasons to come. Thank you

Mark Brennan in Toronto
Mark Brennan in Toronto

Front Yard, Backyard and Boulevard

I went with Rick at ULS after a last minute referral. After multiple quotes, I was planning to go with another company until Rick came along and showed me what was possible. ULS was knowledgable, thorough on budget.

PLANNING:
Rick planned it out as if it was his own property, with no short cuts. My angled corner lot and limited plumbing space did not make this easy. I particularly like how he handled my boulevard to avoid wetting the sidewalk. He planned multiple small heads along this strip. The competition didn't want to do this (within budget), but with Rick there was only one way to do things, and that is the RIGHT way.

INSTALLATION:
They showed up first thing in the morning and got right to work. Rick handled the plumbing, while the team installed all the tubes. I can't say enough about the team. These guys know how to work! Rick worked painstakingly in the furnace room on making sure the plumbing was absolutely perfect. I think he cared more about getting this just right than I even did! Zero leaks. Having a guy like Rick with a gas licence working near the furnace was also reassuring.

Once everything was installed and cleaned up, they had not hesitation digging parts up again to make minor tweaks during testing. The system was perfect.

After Service Follow Up:

I bought a controller from Amazon and Rick even offered to come by a week later and hook it up for me and test all the lines again. He even texts me every once in a while to make sure everything is running okay.

I would definitely recommend ULS to my family and friends.

Yes mark by far not the easiest of set ups but challenges are good and even most important got done very well and all looks great. I appreciate the review and it was great working and doing the work for a great customer like yourself. Thank you

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

Sprinkler system

We were introduced to Rick by or landscapers as an independent company and were very impressed with his work. He set up our irrigation system very quickly and the system works great!

I've called him to help setup our control box and was amazed to see he recalled all the separate zones of our yard, and knew the control box settings inside out! Our sprinkler system has been in for 2 months now and we haven't had any problems.

Great company to work with. Rick is very passionate about his work.

Thanks guys!

Thank you Peter for the review. Was my pleasure working with you and glad your happy look forward to the ongoing relationship

Nikita in Mississauga
Nikita in Mississauga

Best service: reliable and trustworthy company

To open our sprinklers for the new season we called urban lawn sprinklers. Honest, reliable, friendly, service. Consistently punctual, and very reasonable repair costs. We wouldn’t use any other company!

Thank you very much Nikita for the great review I'm happy to hear that you were Satisfied with the service an hope to continue our relationship with the sprinklers. Thank you

Chris
Chris

New Sprinkler Installation

Had my sprinkler system installed from Rick and his crew.
Found them to be knowledgeable and very professional.
I was very happy with the work and would definitely recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers.
Now looking forward to hot summer days!

Thank you chris for the kind words. Glad your going to enjoy those hot days doing things other than watering your lawn. Enjoy and thank you

More about Urban Lawn Sprinklers

The grass is greener on our side! Urban Lawn Sprinklers has -Liability Insurance -Property Protection -Bonded - Criminal Background Check -No subcontractors. Contact Urban Lawn Sprinklers today!