HomeStars  >  Roofing in Carleton Place  >  Stewart Roofing And Insulation

Reviews for Stewart Roofing And Insulation

Roofing Replacement

The company is well organized. They informed me of the start date and the preparation that was expected such as covering the air conditioner unit, shrubs etc. and when to have the driveway cleared for the dumpster bin. The work was done very quickly even though it was interrupted by heavy rain. There was no issues with the rain as they made sure the roof was temporarily covered by a layer of impervious material while it rained.
The clean-up was excellent. Upon completion of the work the foreman did a walk-around with me to make sure I was satisfied with the work and clean-up.
The job was well done with minimum disruption to normal life. The roofers and foreman were courteous and kept me informed of what they were doing.
I am very pleased with the results.

Thank you for your review. We are very proud of our team and we appreciate your business!

Paul Anderson in Stittsville
Paul Anderson in Stittsville
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Company - Excellent Choice

After receiving 3 quotes from well rated companies I went with Stewart Roofing. They delivered on time, on budget, and as agreed to. The experience from start to completion was handled in a timely, professional, and friendly manner. The work was performed over two days during the early July heat wave. In my opinion the hallmark of a great company is not only how it treats clients but also how it treats the staff. The foreman Kieran made sure his guys worked in a measure safe pace. The çrew worked as a cohesive team ensuring that no corners were cut and that the work was executed to company standards.
Thank you to Bonnie, Jade, Kieran and the guys for their delivery of a job well done.
I recommend this company without hesitation.

Thank you very much Paul for taking the time to write this lovely review. We appreciate it very much! Bonnie

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof Repairs

STEWART ROOFING To the rescue, called Stan and he sent his son Keiran to our house in Kanata which is one of many damaged during Wind Storm Friday night he slotted us into an already busy schedule turned up at 7.00am on a Sunday morning and even repaired our neighbours roof as well while he was here, matched the colour of the existing shingles and made sure the entire roof was okay, Stewart Roofing has worked for me in the past replacing a full roof at another property
price was right, great service, and Keiran is a fine young tradesman
Thank you Stewart Roofing have no problem recommending them

Thank you for your lovely review. We really appreciate your business!

Dan McManus from Kanata
Dan McManus from Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Roofer

Stewart roofing was the middle quote of 3 I got. Although they were not the cheapest they were the most thorough and instilled the most confidence in me. I went with the Owens Corning shingles. They guys that came did an excellent job installing everything and cleaned up nicely. I would highly recommend Stewart roofing.

Dan M.

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to share these kind words. Enjoy the summer! Stan Stewart

Kim in
Kim in
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Stewart’s provided a quote more promptly than others and suggested shingles of superior quality with a longer and transferable warranty. While someone noted a colour I hadn’t requested, the owner resolved the issue and the roof was done professionally and with my desired shingle. I would highly recommend Stewart Roofing.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are very happy to be of service to you! All the best. Stan Stewart

Cooper44 in Nepean
Cooper44 in Nepean

New Roof for our Bungalow

Stewart Roofing and Insulation did a great job on installing our new roof and even finished earlier than expected. Cleaned up the yard well, there was no debris. Would highly recommend them.

We are very grateful that you took the time to write a lovely review for us. Thank you again for your business.

Roof change

Roof quality is good
but plastic fence and part of the gutter and water pipe were damaged during installation. All spare shingles have been taken without reimbursing us though we paid for those shingles.

The property damage stated is very surprising as all Stewart Roofing crews are very experienced and as a company takes customer satisfaction very seriously. All crews employ our policy of final inspection documentation. We have searched our records of all work done last year and are not aware of any client with any property damage. As the review was posted anonymously, we have no way of offering our client a possible solution. Please feel free to contact our office directly so that we may investigate your complaint further.

As to removal of left over materials; all leftover materials remain the property of Stewart Roofing Ltd. as extra materials are always ordered to avoid delays if there is wastage or calculation errors but are not included in the original estimate.

We thank you for having the opportunity of working on your property and look forward to working on resolving your concerns. Stan Stewart, Director, Stewart Roofing Ltd.

Branka Kraljevic in Ottawa
Branka Kraljevic in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent job

Our roof had to be replaced. My husband and I hired this company in June 2016. Workers were kind, and did a great job. Our new roof looks great. Thanks

Thank you Branka for your kind words. We appreciate it very much.

Briargreen Dave in Nepean
Briargreen Dave in Nepean

Briargreen Roof - Steward Roofing - Great Quality

Starting with the estimation process through to the completion of my roof I found Stewart Roofing to be very professional. They did excellent work and kept me informed throughout the roof installation. The on-site foreman was very professional and was very active in the roof installation. They used top quality products. It is a year later with no issues at all.

I have confidence that this roof will last past 30 or so years unlike my previous roof done by another Ottawa company (with nice trucks) whose roof only lasted 17 years out of 25 years. At the end of 17 years the roof was falling off. So you get what you pay for!

If you are looking for a quality roofer I recommend Stewart, as I mentioned, quality product, quality people.

Thank you Dave for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be of service!

J&M in Ottawa
J&M in Ottawa

Exceptional. Highest Quality Service

We were in need of a Roofing company not only to replace the shingles on our home but we also had a leak. We interviewed four companies, none of which were as responsible in getting back to us as Stewart Roofing.

We have nothing but great things to say about this company. From the outset to the final moment when the roof was finished we were beyond impressed. Jade, the estimator and contact salesperson, was thorough and knowledgeable, mentioning details such as attic ventilation, which we had not considered. She provided us with a comprehensive proposal and promptly had their insulation expert, Scott, come in to check things out. Scott is thorough and answered all of our questions about air leakage etc.

Once we gave them the go-ahead Jade showed up with the final estimate and was sensitive to our wishes, amending it to our satisfaction. The following morning the waste disposal bin was delivered at 6:30. The crew was onsite at 7. The crew we had was an amazingly efficient man, Sylvain and his three hard-working sons and another young man who has also been working with Sylvain for 5 years or more. Their synchronicity, dedication to the job, pride of accomplishment and excellence in their work is admirable and praiseworthy. They also installed a new skylight with rapidity and care.

As we have both a sloped roof and a flat roof two different processes of roofing were involved. Dennis, who is Stewarts’s Roofing Supervisor, is also the in-house specialist in flat roofs and he himself did our flat roof, paying attention to every particularity. He was obviously accomplished and discerning in his work ethic as well.

The job took them 2 workdays and they worked with speed, conscientiousness, dedication and pride, making sure that the roof and the property were left impeccably clean. Kudos to the youngest of the workers for his hard work there and for his keen eye. As a crew they are incomparable.

The price was fair and completely detailed and they did everything they said they would do.

We do not hesitate to highly recommend Stewart Roofing. It would be difficult to find a better, more conscientious, respectful and friendly team.

Our thanks for your review and kind words. It was our pleasure to be of service.

More about Stewart Roofing And Insulation

VOTED OTTAWA'S #1 ROOFING CONTRACTOR on homestars.com for 2016, 2014 and 2013!

Stewart Roofing Ltd. is the only roofing contractor in the Ottawa Region certified to install all products from GAF, OWENS CORNING and CERTAINTEED. We can also provide our customers with a true transferable lifetime warranty.

With a stable, motivated and skilled workforce, we are in a position to provide both commercial and residential clients an unsurpassed quality of products, workmanship and customer service.

We offer a full range of services which include:

Residential and Commercial Roofing
Slopped and Flat roofs
Free Estimation Service
Residential New Construction Roof Installation
Velux Skylights and Suntunnels Sales and Installation
Ventilation Assessment and Installation
Custom Flashing and Metal Fabrication
Ice and Snow Removal

Call us now to see why we are recommended by every client!

613 864 0131