Stewart Roofing Ltd

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Nepean  >  Stewart Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Stewart Roofing Ltd

Stefan from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

The sales process was a little sluggish but the quality offer and technical details I wanted to have and hear were the best among the competition. I found only 1 other roofer with a very similar offer (check the fine print). I can't say the job was done professionally since the term is usually misused. It was done excellently. The dump container came 45 min early, the crew was on time and delivered the whole job as advertised. We talked through the job, I could asked questions before and during the work. The clean-up was excellent. Luckily a week of rain followed soon, no leak of course. I recommend Stewart to friends who want the quality work and are willing to pay for it.
I hope to add to the positive review in 49 years :)

Job Price

Our thanks for taking the time to write a review for Stewart Roofing! We really appreciate it. Stan Stewart

Paul L. in
1 review Ottawa, ON

On a recommendation from a neighbour I hired Stewrat Roofing to replace the roof on my house last summer and I'm very glad I did. From the first moment their representative arrived I was impressed with the level of professionalism and manner in which we discussed the various options required to repair my roof. They were up front about everything and gave me a heads up about the possible need to replace some plywood on the south side as I had moss growing on the shingles near the dormers. Sure enough, when they tore up the old shingles there was significant rot in the old wood and the crew chief took the time to show me the damage and explain the process to replace the old wood and cost involved. It was a little worse than I had hoped but not unexpected since it had been pointed out to me before. And they installed rubber seals over the new wood to ensure the roof was water tight. I was told that due to the size and shape of the roof it might take three days to complete, but the crew did it in two and I was given a full and complete inspection of the new roof and property around my house. I couldn't find a single nail, or any other garbage laying around. They did a thorough cleanup and took great care to protect my wife's flower beds from falling debris. I have recommended this company to friends without hesitation. They do the job right the first time and I'm very happy with the look of my new roof.

Bruce in
1 review Ottawa, ON

When it comes to Stewart Roofing I can't recommend this company highly enough and would definitely rate it more than ten if I could. It's not often you get to deal with an entire team of highly competent professionals who not only love their jobs but go out of their way to pass on the extra qualities that come with this.

From the first phone call to the final handshake we were aware of the years of knowledge, skill and pride this team brought to replacing our roof. Their quote was very competitive, neither high nor low, but Stewart Roofing offered something non of the other three companies did - all round superior products, great teamwork from a highly trained, certified, and knowledgeable staff, and an excellent written guarantee from the manufacturer.

What impressed us from the start was that it was clear there were no hidden costs, and no surprises down the road. This included the workmanship, insurance on the job site, what was to be installed and where and the guarantee. There was always someone there to respond to our calls and questions and not once did we receive a 'shady' answer. Everyone from reception to the the person cleaning up the bin went out of their way to let us know what was going on, how the job was progressing and to ask whether we had any concerns.

The crew arrived on time, and the competent teamwork was noticeable. They were finished and cleaned up by the end of the day although the job was planned for two. When they left, other than a new roof and the sign on the lawn, you wouldn't have known they were there.

Having had major ice and water problems in the past, we were happy to have the high performance underlay and six rather than three foot ice and water shield membrane at the eaves and the valleys, not to mention the radically improved ventilation. All of which were provided as a standard that wasn't matched by the other companies we were quoted by. Same for the guarantee and choice of the highest quality shingles.

Finding good and reliable information about roofing companies was hard and made us quite nervous until we started dealing with Stewart Roofing. We now know why so many people have recommended them both here and by word of mouth.

Not only would I choose Stewart Roofing again in an instant, but I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Will pass this along to our team. Stan Stewart

Maria in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Called Stewart roofing and they sent out their sales rep Kieran who answered all my questions and gave me a fair estimate. My roof was done quickly and no mess. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Job Price

We are very happy to be of service to you. Thank you for your review. Stan Stewart

Diane
12 reviews Russell, ON

I did not actually have work done by Stewart Roofing, but I wish I could! They do not service my area, unfortunately. I decided to post this review because of the telephone service I received. They returned my call promptly and even though they can't help me, they gave me very valuable information, which will help find someone in my area. They are the first company who offered help, even though I am not a customer. If and when I move in their 'service area' and need roofing services, they will certainly be on my 'preferred go to list' of contractors to call.

Job Price

It was a pleasure speaking with you Diane. Good luck with your repair project.

Doug in Kanata, Ontario
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stewart Roofing was a pleasure to do business with from the initial sales call all the way through the process until the end of the cleanup. They were polite, professional and did everything they said they would do. The foreman was willing to drop by on a Saturday to quickly cleanup the remaining nails, etc. just in time before the first big snowfall of the season later that day. We will definitely be recommending Stewart Roofing and have already done so.

Job Price

Thank you so much Doug for the wonderful review and recommendations!

elias.naomi in ottawa,ontario
1 review Ottawa, ON

Had our roof resheeted (hence the cost) and was VERY pleased with the result. A quality product, amazing customer service, flexibility when we kept changing our minds, and a fantastic respect for our family (kids and a dog) when it came to cleaning up the yard afterwards. In fact, we arranged for my sister in-laws home to have a new roof next spring! I would definitely recommend Stewart Roofing. Also... non prorated. Fantastic!

Job Price

Thanks for the wonderful review! Looking forward to seeing your sister-in-law next spring. Have a safe and wonderful winter.

JM in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was pleased with the entire experience of working with Stewart Roofing from the initial estimate right through the installation. Everyone was professional and able to answer all the questions that I had.

The crew was on time, efficient and I'm happy with their work. I will recommend Stewart Roofing to others.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very happy to be or service. Stan Stewart

More about Stewart Roofing Ltd

VOTED OTTAWA'S #1 ROOFING CONTRACTOR on homestars.com for 2016, 2014 and 2013!

Stewart Roofing Ltd. is the only roofing contractor in the Ottawa Region certified to install all products from GAF, OWENS CORNING and CERTAINTEED. We can also provide our customers with a true transferable lifetime warranty.

With a stable, motivated and skilled workforce, we are in a position to provide both commercial and residential clients an unsurpassed quality of products, workmanship and customer service.

We offer a full range of services which include:

Residential and Commercial Roofing
Slopped and Flat roofs
Free Estimation Service
Residential New Construction Roof Installation
Velux Skylights and Suntunnels Sales and Installation
Ventilation Assessment and Installation
Custom Flashing and Metal Fabrication
Ice and Snow Removal

Call us now to see why we are recommended by every client!

613 864 0131