Stewart Roofing And Insulation

Brad in Kanata
Brad in Kanata
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof on Home

Just had our roof done and could not be happier. We live in Arnprior and Stewart Roofing was one of the few companies that would make the effort to come out. Their estimator Jade was great, gave us a fair price. The crew was professional, courteous, on time. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Brad for taking the time to post a review with Homestars!

Paul
Paul
12 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent roof repair, Stewart Roofing are the pros!

Denis from Stewart Roofing repaired my roof leak which occurred where the roof met a wall in two locations. His work was performed efficiently over two days and consisted of removing the lower 2 pieces of cedar siding to expose the wall, and also removing the flashing, shingles close to the wall, as well as step flashing.

Denis then installed a waterproof membrane on the edge of the roof deck and lower wall, new step flashing, shingles (to replace the ones that he removed) and also new wall flashing, which looks great. The roof looks better now than it did before he started, as he finished it with a nice brown-coloured flashing with a J-trim to make the cut siding look neat and tidy.

The debris was cleaned up on both days and I felt that Stewart Roofing respected my property. Denis gave me some good advice regarding the prevention of ice damming, which I plan on following. He also moved a down-spout at my request to allow me to more easily remove ice from that area of the roof.

When having a new roof installed, be sure to have new step flashing and wall flashing installed at the same time to avoid leaks in the future. I learned the hard way about this, but thanks to Stewart Roofing, I now feel less anxious when stormy weather approaches and am looking forward to testing next Spring’s ice melt to truly test the roof and flashing.

I would definitely recommend Stewart Roofing to anyone looking to have a new roofing system installed, or for leak repairs.

Thank you Paul for your review!

Claudette in Ottawa
Claudette in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Best crew, great product and workmanship

I am so pleased I call Stewart Roofing for a quote along with 3 other companies. The process was very pleasant from sales person to finish roof. They are the only company offering a different option to protect my house from ice damming without an over-the-top extra cost, and very competitive prices too. Thank you also to the foreman Tyler for taking time to answer my questions. I was very pleased that the job was completed in one day. I was very impressed to see the crew working as a team and seeing their pride in doing a quality job. Watching them work confirm these fellows really know their stuff. I highly recommend Stewart roofing and also their insulation guy too.

Our thanks for this lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Flat Roof Installation in Nepean
Flat Roof Installation in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Flat Roof Installation

August 8, 2019
Unexpectedly, a few weeks back, we received an email from our insurance company indicating that a considerable period of time had elapsed since our flat roof was last replaced and our policy would not be renewed. As a result, they instructed us to have the roof inspected and if necessary, replaced within one year. Apparently, too many years had transpired and a replacement was indeed necessary.
Where to start? While driving through our neighbourhood, our attention became focused on a house not far from ours, with a flat roof, surrounded by black Stewart Roofing trucks, their equipment and yellow t-shirt-clad crew members - all pristine condition. They obviously took pride in their equipment which, we found out, transferred to their pride in the finished product. We stopped and had a brief chat with the crew. We expressed our interest in having a similar job done and gave our contact info to the foreman. A business card was given to us and within just a few minutes of returning home, the phone rang. Stan was on our roof the next day and presented us with his estimate for the job, thoroughly and patiently explaining the step-by-step process that his crew would follow to replace our roof. Upon review of his estimate, we decided to place our trust into the hands of this company and we have not been disappointment at any step along the way.
As we were entering unchartered waters, our fears were greatly alleviated by Stan who dropped by many times to keep us updated on the process and to answer any questions which we posed. In accordance with his word, there were no surprises - the job was completed on schedule. Everything went according to plan and, important to us, the proposal was the same as the final cost i.e. no extra charges. It became obvious, over the duration of the job, that the crew were skilled, professional, efficient, safety-conscious, punctual, polite and took great pleasure and pride in their efforts. At the end of each day and when the job was totally completed, our grounds were left as they had been before the job started. Much appreciated.
We are very grateful to Stan and his crew for a superlative job. We are very pleased with our new flat roof. Well done and thank you!
Carol & Barrie

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to be of service to you both. Stan Stewart

Joseph in Pickering
Joseph in Pickering
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shingle Roof

Last September we had our Ottawa home roof installed by another
"reputable" Preferred Contractor status company. Job was horrible and we had it replaced last week by Stewart Roofing.

The team was professional and the quality was top notch. Looks amazing! Definitely recommend SR

Thank you Joseph - it was our pleasure to be of service to you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof

We are very impressed with Stewart Roofing. Pleasant and Professional staff from beginning to end. They called the day before and arrived right on time. They didn't charge us for anything we didn't need (didn't need to replace the plywood). When the job was completed the yard was clear of debris.

I would highly recommend Stewart Roofing!!

Our sincere thanks for taking the time to write a review for Stewart Roofing!

Fa
Fa

When initiative shows professionalism

I didn’t know this company when I asked for quotes to replace the shingles on my roof. Kieran response time and professionalism from start to end are astonishing. He presented his offer clearly nothing hidden without rush. He was open to all questions and answered them openly and honestly. Price was fair for what was asked and personally I felt spoiled as a customer.
The work has been done to my satisfaction and closing was done with Kieran.

I had one place from where squirrels and raccoons that got in after breaking soffit and I left chicken wire to the crew to install in that spot where two roofs meet.

The crew did not do that instead they cared about cosmetics and they blocked the area with steel flashing but in addition there was another area which was a potential area for animals to get in which they did not find yet and the crew took initiative to block that one as well.

I am very appreciative of that in addition the work they did. I had a difficult roof and the team did the work and cleanup top notch.

You want your roof to be replaced with good material, good advice and a good team that deals well with customers. Kieran and Stewart roofing are recommended.

Meet with Kieran and you will understand!

Thank you for your praise and kind words! We really appreciate it. Stewart Roofing

Genevieve in Ottawa
Genevieve in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Flat roof in Centretown

We recently purchased a semi-detached in Centretown without seeing the roof. Knowing we had some damage along the side of the building, we looked to get it checked out about a year after purchase. Stewart Roofing discovered significant decay and years (maybe decades) of poor workmanship. The work ended up taking 3x as long but it was all for the dedication of Stan Stewart and his team. Stewart Roofing dealt with several significant issues with professionalism and understanding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high standards and great customer interactions.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. Stan Stewart

Unhappy Customer in Ottawa
Unhappy Customer in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

We are very impressed with Stewart Roofing. Pleasant and Professional staff from the lady who gave us the estimate to the crew who did the roof. They called the day before and arrived when they said they would, completed the job and left the yard and deck totally spotless. The roof looks great and we felt the price was very reasonable.

Thank you Stewart Roofing for a very good experience!

Dale and Jim Thompson

It was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for your review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Flat Roof

This was our second opportunity using the services of Stewart Roofing and their service was second to none. Several years ago when we needed our pitched roof re-shingled, Stewart Roofing came highly recommended and their quality service did not disappoint. When it came time to get our flat roof re-done, Stewart was an obvious and trusted choice. Their rates continued to be competitive and Stan and his team were extremely thorough, conscientious and promptly followed up on all our requests. I have no hesitation recommending Stewart Roofing.

Darren

Thank you Darren for taking the time to write this review for us. It was our pleasure to once again be of service to you. Stan Stewart

More about Stewart Roofing And Insulation

VOTED OTTAWA'S #1 ROOFING CONTRACTOR on homestars.com for 2016, 2014 and 2013!

Stewart Roofing Ltd. is the only roofing contractor in the Ottawa Region certified to install all products from GAF, OWENS CORNING and CERTAINTEED. We can also provide our customers with a true transferable lifetime warranty.

With a stable, motivated and skilled workforce, we are in a position to provide both commercial and residential clients an unsurpassed quality of products, workmanship and customer service.

We offer a full range of services which include:

Residential and Commercial Roofing
Slopped and Flat roofs
Free Estimation Service
Residential New Construction Roof Installation
Velux Skylights and Suntunnels Sales and Installation
Ventilation Assessment and Installation
Custom Flashing and Metal Fabrication
Ice and Snow Removal

Call us now to see why we are recommended by every client!

613 864 0131