Stewart Roofing And Insulation

Reviews for Stewart Roofing And Insulation

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Outstanding service, professionalism, workmanship and price.

Over the past six months, I have had two roofing jobs completed by Stewart Roofing. One part of the house is shingled, the other is flat. Kieran’s crew took care of the shingles, Stan’s team looked after the flat roof. It’s a big ticket job that no one looks forward to having to pay for but you want to know that you’ve been serviced properly and fairly. My experience with Stewart Roofing has been outstanding. I have absolutely no hesitation or reservations about recommending them whatsoever.

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Kieran and Stan

Gregory in Ottawa
Gregory in Ottawa

New Roof and Ventilation

From the first phone call to when the truck left, Stewart Roofing was a pleasure to work with. With our new roof, soffit cut outs in our older home and ventilation system, I am already finding our air conditioner does not have to work constantly in the 40 degree heat.

Everyone in the organization has an ethos of being professional and honest, and those qualities are shown in the roof, warranty, and crew. If we ever move and need a new roof, I will hire Stewart Roofing. Don't waste any more time: call them today!

Thanks for the great review Greg. It was a pleasure working with you.

Kieran Stewart

Jose Mosquera in Nepean
Jose Mosquera in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a house two years ago, that had a new roof installed by Stewart Roofing approximately 4 years ago as part of a major renovation project. Over the winter I experienced a minor condensation issue in our attic. I contacted Steward roofing and spoke to Stan the owner and then his son Kieran, from my initial conversations with them I could tell this company was professional, had a customer orientated focus and stood behind their products & workmanship even though I was not their original customer. I continued to monitor the situation over the winter as agreed and had no further issues with the roof.

Denis their service rep came to the house today as mutually agreed due to Covid -19 situation. He inspected the roof thoroughly, re-caulked a number of areas and provided me with peace of mind going forward. I offered to pay him for his services, but refused as he considered this a part of their customer care and warranty service. Furthermore I was reassured that should any issues develop moving forward, they would be taken care of.

I highly recommend this company for any of the services they offer. In my line of business I manage of team of customer support and service reps and I recognize a customer focused and professional organization when I see one.

Thank you Stan, Kieran and Denis !

Jose Mosquera

Quality and customer service has always been the foundation on which Stewart Roofing's success has been built on. The Stewart Roofing Team would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to have been of service.

John Vendel in Ottawa
John Vendel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing ventilation and insulation

After years of ice damming and leaky roof the professionals at Stewart Roofing diagnosed the problems and solved them. The workmanship was expert and the site left clean. We could not be more satisfied. The price was very fair as well

Thank you very much it was a pleasure to be of service.
The Stewart Roofing Team.

Gable Attic Re Insulation to R60

After other companies poor follow through with little information provided , the "Scott & Daughter Team" at Stewart Insulation met my expectations : re insulated my gable attic professionally to R60 + adding baffles with a full explanation given of the process. They seed thorough with their work and used a higher quality product as well. Don't bother with the rest Ask for the Best , Scott & his daughter!

Thank you very much for your kind review and using Stewart Insulation a division of Stewart Roofing Ltd.
Stan Stewart

J L in Woodbridge
J L in Woodbridge

Great Job, Crew And Done Right

My roof was recently replaced by Stewart Roofing who did a fantastic job! The team starting with the estimator was very knowledgeable, responsive and understanding to my situation and the coordination/scheduling was accurate. The installers were very hard working, professional and possessed a great work ethic. Team did a fantastic job with the cleanup on the ground/gutters. Highly recommend Stewart Roofing and their price was very reasonable.

Our thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review on our behalf. All the best from the Stewart Roofing Team!

Claudette in Ottawa
Claudette in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Best crew, great product and workmanship

I am so pleased I call Stewart Roofing for a quote along with 3 other companies. The process was very pleasant from sales person to finish roof. They are the only company offering a different option to protect my house from ice damming without an over-the-top extra cost, and very competitive prices too. Thank you also to the foreman Tyler for taking time to answer my questions. I was very pleased that the job was completed in one day. I was very impressed to see the crew working as a team and seeing their pride in doing a quality job. Watching them work confirm these fellows really know their stuff. I highly recommend Stewart roofing and also their insulation guy too.

Our thanks for this lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Brad in Kanata
Brad in Kanata
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof on Home

Just had our roof done and could not be happier. We live in Arnprior and Stewart Roofing was one of the few companies that would make the effort to come out. Their estimator Jade was great, gave us a fair price. The crew was professional, courteous, on time. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Brad for taking the time to post a review with Homestars!

Flat Roof Installation in Nepean
Flat Roof Installation in Nepean

Flat Roof Installation

August 8, 2019
Unexpectedly, a few weeks back, we received an email from our insurance company indicating that a considerable period of time had elapsed since our flat roof was last replaced and our policy would not be renewed. As a result, they instructed us to have the roof inspected and if necessary, replaced within one year. Apparently, too many years had transpired and a replacement was indeed necessary.
Where to start? While driving through our neighbourhood, our attention became focused on a house not far from ours, with a flat roof, surrounded by black Stewart Roofing trucks, their equipment and yellow t-shirt-clad crew members - all pristine condition. They obviously took pride in their equipment which, we found out, transferred to their pride in the finished product. We stopped and had a brief chat with the crew. We expressed our interest in having a similar job done and gave our contact info to the foreman. A business card was given to us and within just a few minutes of returning home, the phone rang. Stan was on our roof the next day and presented us with his estimate for the job, thoroughly and patiently explaining the step-by-step process that his crew would follow to replace our roof. Upon review of his estimate, we decided to place our trust into the hands of this company and we have not been disappointment at any step along the way.
As we were entering unchartered waters, our fears were greatly alleviated by Stan who dropped by many times to keep us updated on the process and to answer any questions which we posed. In accordance with his word, there were no surprises - the job was completed on schedule. Everything went according to plan and, important to us, the proposal was the same as the final cost i.e. no extra charges. It became obvious, over the duration of the job, that the crew were skilled, professional, efficient, safety-conscious, punctual, polite and took great pleasure and pride in their efforts. At the end of each day and when the job was totally completed, our grounds were left as they had been before the job started. Much appreciated.
We are very grateful to Stan and his crew for a superlative job. We are very pleased with our new flat roof. Well done and thank you!
Carol & Barrie

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to be of service to you both. Stan Stewart

Joseph in Pickering
Joseph in Pickering
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shingle Roof

Last September we had our Ottawa home roof installed by another
"reputable" Preferred Contractor status company. Job was horrible and we had it replaced last week by Stewart Roofing.

The team was professional and the quality was top notch. Looks amazing! Definitely recommend SR

Thank you Joseph - it was our pleasure to be of service to you.

More about Stewart Roofing And Insulation

VOTED OTTAWA'S #1 ROOFING CONTRACTOR on homestars.com for 2016, 2014 and 2013!

Stewart Roofing Ltd. is the only roofing contractor in the Ottawa Region certified to install all products from GAF, OWENS CORNING and CERTAINTEED. We can also provide our customers with a true transferable lifetime warranty.

With a stable, motivated and skilled workforce, we are in a position to provide both commercial and residential clients an unsurpassed quality of products, workmanship and customer service.

We offer a full range of services which include:

Residential and Commercial Roofing
Slopped and Flat roofs
Free Estimation Service
Residential New Construction Roof Installation
Velux Skylights and Suntunnels Sales and Installation
Ventilation Assessment and Installation
Custom Flashing and Metal Fabrication
Ice and Snow Removal

Call us now to see why we are recommended by every client!

613 864 0131