DS Plumbing

Reviews for DS Plumbing

L in Nepean
L in Nepean

Most Enjoyable Service

Alex M. was a real gentleman. Professional, honest, great personality, courteous, well presentable, and polite. He wasted on time, thorough and cleaned up afterwards. Was a very enjoyable experience for a person that has never used an outside plumber/company. Would recommend DS Plumbing & Alex to family/friends.

On side mention, Mary (Office) was great to deal with too.

Bill in Stittsville
Bill in Stittsville

Excellent Service!

Craig from DS Plumbing was at our home today and we wanted to express our total satisfaction with his work and professionalism! He was very thorough, explained the charges for the work we wanted done, left our home clean and answered all of our questions. This is our first time using DS Plumbing and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have plumbing work completed. Excellent service! Thanks Craig. Bill & Joanne. (Barrhaven).

Good afternoon Bill, thank you for your kind words about Craig and our company. It means a lot, we know that there are a lot of plumbing choices out there. Referrals to friends really mean a lot. Thank you so much.

OWhite in Nepean
OWhite in Nepean

Sink installation and hook-ups

I was incredibly impressed by Alex and Sara! They did a wonderful job with both sink installations and they hooked up my steam function to my new dryer. Both of them were very kind & professional. I'm an anxious perfectionist, so I had a million questions and they answered them all patiently, which helped me put my mind at ease.
Also, they both put on protective booties when they came in from the street, which seems like a tiny thing, but that kind of consideration and attention to detail really impressed me! and I'm not easily impressed Lol!!
I highly recommend this company!! They love animals too! So if you have pets and are worried about strangers in the house, then this pet loving plumbing company is for you!

Thanks again to Alex and Sara! You guys were great!

Chill Beef in Ottawa
Chill Beef in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Super job, super personable & communicative plumbers

Came home from Florida after Xmas to a drip through the kitchen ceiling from the bathroom above. Turned off the toilet and found a new plumber as I had lost confidence in my old one. DS Plumbing came and re-seated the toilet but the drip persisted. Opened the kitchen ceiling to expose 100 year old drain pipes that needed replacing. Alex and Sara (and Marc) did a terrific job scoping and quoting, then getting the job done. Communication was terrrific at every stage, and I am convinced the job was necessary and well done. Thanks DS. A deep bow to the plumbers!

Sorry to here that you had to come back from your holiday to discover a leak! Glad our team was able to help and correct the probem. Thank you so much for your kind review (and for choosing us!) - we'll share your comments with Alex, Sarah and Marc. Have a great day!

r w.
r w.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fixed water leak in ceiling

Have used DS Plumbing 3x now. Always professional, knowledgeable and get job done quickly. I'd requested an 'urgent' visit due to leak
and they called back right away to book an appt.

Thank you for your kind words.

Chao in Toronto
Chao in Toronto

blocked drain, over priced

Well, the technician did a good job. He came fast and on time, fixed the problem within 20 minutes with a snake. I got charged over 330 dollars.
I did not know the pricing of regular plumbing, then I realized that it is too too over priced. Is it?

Daniel in Ottawa
Daniel in Ottawa

Replacement of exterior faucet

I had a leaky exterior faucet/hose hook-up, that was spewing water all over the wall siding and causing some moisture to leak into the house via an adjacent basement window.

Curtis and Trevor arrived on time as scheduled following a courtesy call that they were on the way. I showed them my problem and they quickly diagnosed the problem, provided me with an estimate, which I accepted upon which they immediately set out to rectify the problem. All along the way, Curtis explained to me what they were doing and why as well as providing me with very useful advice on related issues for me to look out for.

Based on my experience, I will use DS Plumbing again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Daniel - Barrhaven

Hi Daniel- thank you so much for your review and for your business. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Curtis and Trevor. Happy to service you again in the future should you require. Have a great weekend!

abdeen
abdeen
11 reviews Ottawa, ON

Minor plumbing

For all minor plumbing, I just call DS. Not the lowest cost however they are professional and reliable. Great quality work, show up early or on time always! Would most definitely recommend.

Thank you Abdeen- Happy to hear you value our service quality! Your business is appreciated :)

Karen G in Mississauga
Karen G in Mississauga

Multiple plumbing problems

I had a variety of plumbing problems. Craig from DS came to my house, in the time frame as promised with a call in advance to confirm. We went through the various issues and Craig told me what the process would be and explained options. Everything now is working perfectly.
Products and services are also pet friendly which means a lot to me. First time using DS services and now I'd call no one else. And recommend to anyone 100%.

Hi Karen! So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Craig. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Look forward to serving you again :)

More about DS Plumbing

DS Plumbing is a local and family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment services to the Ottawa and surrounding area.
We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!

Plumbing and Water Filtration & Purification
In addition to plumbing services, DS Plumbing is also a certified Kinetico water systems dealer. We offer complimentary in-home water testing and consultations; contact our office to book your free appointment!
-Drain cleaning -Faucet installation and repair -Dishwasher installation -Water softeners and other water treatment products & services -Leak locating and repair. -Toilet repairs and installation -Sinks, tubs and showers -Backwater Valves -Sink & vanity installation -Water meter installations. -Natural gas and propane installation service and repair -Bathroom renovations
Certified Kinetico Dealer. Can service & supply: Gerber, American Standard, Toto, Luxart, Moen Woodford, Navien, Rheem + more.
Residential Plumbing & Water Treatment
2004
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visa, MasterCard, Cheques, Cash.
Plumbing, Wells, Backflow prevention, Gas
Better Business Bureau,Blue Collar Success Group, West Ottawa Board of Trade,
2 year warranty on all DSP supplied parts & fixtures as well as 2 year guarantee on most labour