DS Plumbing

Bill in Stittsville
Bill in Stittsville
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Service!

Craig from DS Plumbing was at our home today and we wanted to express our total satisfaction with his work and professionalism! He was very thorough, explained the charges for the work we wanted done, left our home clean and answered all of our questions. This is our first time using DS Plumbing and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have plumbing work completed. Excellent service! Thanks Craig. Bill & Joanne. (Barrhaven).

Good afternoon Bill, thank you for your kind words about Craig and our company. It means a lot, we know that there are a lot of plumbing choices out there. Referrals to friends really mean a lot. Thank you so much.

OWhite in Nepean
OWhite in Nepean

Sink installation and hook-ups

I was incredibly impressed by Alex and Sara! They did a wonderful job with both sink installations and they hooked up my steam function to my new dryer. Both of them were very kind & professional. I'm an anxious perfectionist, so I had a million questions and they answered them all patiently, which helped me put my mind at ease.
Also, they both put on protective booties when they came in from the street, which seems like a tiny thing, but that kind of consideration and attention to detail really impressed me! and I'm not easily impressed Lol!!
I highly recommend this company!! They love animals too! So if you have pets and are worried about strangers in the house, then this pet loving plumbing company is for you!

Thanks again to Alex and Sara! You guys were great!

Chill Beef in Ottawa
Chill Beef in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Super job, super personable & communicative plumbers

Came home from Florida after Xmas to a drip through the kitchen ceiling from the bathroom above. Turned off the toilet and found a new plumber as I had lost confidence in my old one. DS Plumbing came and re-seated the toilet but the drip persisted. Opened the kitchen ceiling to expose 100 year old drain pipes that needed replacing. Alex and Sara (and Marc) did a terrific job scoping and quoting, then getting the job done. Communication was terrrific at every stage, and I am convinced the job was necessary and well done. Thanks DS. A deep bow to the plumbers!

Sorry to here that you had to come back from your holiday to discover a leak! Glad our team was able to help and correct the probem. Thank you so much for your kind review (and for choosing us!) - we'll share your comments with Alex, Sarah and Marc. Have a great day!

r w.
r w.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fixed water leak in ceiling

Have used DS Plumbing 3x now. Always professional, knowledgeable and get job done quickly. I'd requested an 'urgent' visit due to leak
and they called back right away to book an appt.

Thank you for your kind words.

Chao in Toronto
Chao in Toronto

blocked drain, over priced

Well, the technician did a good job. He came fast and on time, fixed the problem within 20 minutes with a snake. I got charged over 330 dollars.
I did not know the pricing of regular plumbing, then I realized that it is too too over priced. Is it?

Daniel in Ottawa
Daniel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of exterior faucet

I had a leaky exterior faucet/hose hook-up, that was spewing water all over the wall siding and causing some moisture to leak into the house via an adjacent basement window.

Curtis and Trevor arrived on time as scheduled following a courtesy call that they were on the way. I showed them my problem and they quickly diagnosed the problem, provided me with an estimate, which I accepted upon which they immediately set out to rectify the problem. All along the way, Curtis explained to me what they were doing and why as well as providing me with very useful advice on related issues for me to look out for.

Based on my experience, I will use DS Plumbing again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Daniel - Barrhaven

Hi Daniel- thank you so much for your review and for your business. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Curtis and Trevor. Happy to service you again in the future should you require. Have a great weekend!

abdeen
abdeen
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Minor plumbing

For all minor plumbing, I just call DS. Not the lowest cost however they are professional and reliable. Great quality work, show up early or on time always! Would most definitely recommend.

Thank you Abdeen- Happy to hear you value our service quality! Your business is appreciated :)

Karen G in Mississauga
Karen G in Mississauga

Multiple plumbing problems

I had a variety of plumbing problems. Craig from DS came to my house, in the time frame as promised with a call in advance to confirm. We went through the various issues and Craig told me what the process would be and explained options. Everything now is working perfectly.
Products and services are also pet friendly which means a lot to me. First time using DS services and now I'd call no one else. And recommend to anyone 100%.

Hi Karen! So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Craig. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Look forward to serving you again :)

R B in Edison
R B in Edison

Over priced plumbing repairs

I contacted D.S. Plumbing based on the Homestars rating, this was my first mistake. I needed three minor plumbing jobs done a) fix toilet flange & reseat toilet; b) tighten faucet fixture in bathroom & c) fix leaky outside faucet. They gave me the following quotes: a) replace flange $200 (toilet already removed) & reseat toilet $139; b) fix bathroom faucet $69; c) fix outside faucet $170, with the $59 service call on top and a 10% seniors discount. I never proceeded with the outside faucet as this issue turned out to be due to a leaky $2.00 washer. To top it off, once the toilet was reinstalled a leak was noticed coming from the tank to toilet bowl due corrosion of the existing bolts - this was not spotted or reported. I reported the leak problem and D.S. came back and reinstalled a new toilet (I had to purchase) at no charge. Basically the work which cost me $475 should not have cost more than $300.00. In addition, most plumbers will charge for an estimate but then waive the estimate fee if they proceed with the work. I would definitely not recommend or rehire D.S. Plumbing.

Hi RB, I'm really sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our company. If you would like to contact our office, we would be happy to review your invoice and address your concerns. While we obviously love receiving positive reviews, we do appreciate all feedback, as it helps us to improve our service. You can reach us at 613-596-4349 at any time. thank you.

More about DS Plumbing

DS Plumbing is a local and family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment services to the Ottawa and surrounding area.
We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!