DS Plumbing

Plumbing
14 Bexley Unit #102 Nepean ON K2H 8W2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Nepean  >  DS Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DS Plumbing

Karen G in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had a variety of plumbing problems. Craig from DS came to my house, in the time frame as promised with a call in advance to confirm. We went through the various issues and Craig told me what the process would be and explained options. Everything now is working perfectly.
Products and services are also pet friendly which means a lot to me. First time using DS services and now I'd call no one else. And recommend to anyone 100%.

Job Price

Hi Karen! So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Craig. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Look forward to serving you again :)

R B in Edison
1 review Ottawa, ON

I contacted D.S. Plumbing based on the Homestars rating, this was my first mistake. I needed three minor plumbing jobs done a) fix toilet flange & reseat toilet; b) tighten faucet fixture in bathroom & c) fix leaky outside faucet. They gave me the following quotes: a) replace flange $200 (toilet already removed) & reseat toilet $139; b) fix bathroom faucet $69; c) fix outside faucet $170, with the $59 service call on top and a 10% seniors discount. I never proceeded with the outside faucet as this issue turned out to be due to a leaky $2.00 washer. To top it off, once the toilet was reinstalled a leak was noticed coming from the tank to toilet bowl due corrosion of the existing bolts - this was not spotted or reported. I reported the leak problem and D.S. came back and reinstalled a new toilet (I had to purchase) at no charge. Basically the work which cost me $475 should not have cost more than $300.00. In addition, most plumbers will charge for an estimate but then waive the estimate fee if they proceed with the work. I would definitely not recommend or rehire D.S. Plumbing.

Job Price

Hi RB, I'm really sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our company. If you would like to contact our office, we would be happy to review your invoice and address your concerns. While we obviously love receiving positive reviews, we do appreciate all feedback, as it helps us to improve our service. You can reach us at 613-596-4349 at any time. thank you.

smcnamar
1 review Ottawa, ON

After my initial call, DS Plumbing showed up the very next day, gave an accurate estimate of the work, completed it in a timely and professional manner and left the house tidy. I would certainly use them again if I needed the work done asap.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing DS Plumbing for your plumbing services- and an extra thank you for your kind review. We'd be happy to service you again in the future.

Paul Verbrugge in Pickering
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Craig M. has worked on several plumbing jobs in the course of a home renovation. To date, he replaced the main stack, roughed in a new bath, kitchen and laundry room. He does excellent work for a fair price. He completed the first job ahead of schedule and adjusted the fee downwards accordingly. He is friendly, helpful and professional. I will continue to work with DS plumbing and I would recommend them to others.

Job Price

Hi Mr. Verbrugge- thank you for your review! Craig is a valued member of our team. Pleased you has a positive experience :)

1 review Ottawa, ON

I just had a service call from Garry Kelly to fix a clogged pipe in my basement shower. He was punctual, polite and efficient. I was very happy with the service he provided. I will definitely recommend DS Plumbing to friends.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you were happy with the service Garry provided you. Your recommendations to friends are greatly appreciated :)

Annie in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We have been using DS Plumbing for several years now and have always been satisfied. This visit we discovered a leaking pipe in our furnace room - thankfully it was a minor issue (rubbing of the PVC pipe on the wood beam). We were sent Licensed Plumber Craig who we have had do various jobs for us before. Craig explained the work he was going to do step-by-step, provided a detailed quote and did excellent work. We highly recommend Craig and DS Plumbing. Thanks!

Brian and Nancy in
1 review Ottawa, ON

We live in North Gower and have always experienced hard water with iron. We continually had to replace appliances and it was an ongoing battle to keep the fixtures, shower and toilets clean of iron buildup. I had Marc and Trevor out to give us a comprehensive estimate on what we would need to rid ourselves of hard water. They installed a Kinetico system about 1 month ago and the results are amazing. When the fixtures are cleaned I no longer have calcium buildup within minutes. The faucets, the kettle have remained sparkling clean since the install with only a quick wipe. The shower doors are no longer a daily chore to keep clean. The water feels silky to the touch. It is an amazing system and I wish we had known about it years ago. Highly recommend the Kinetico system as well as the DS Plumbing team for doing the water analysis and providing their professional recommendations of what product we would need to eliminate our ongoing hard water issues. Great Product, Great Company.

Job Price

Hi Brian & Nancy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We are happy to partner with Kinetico to provide our clients with the best possible solutions for problem water. So glad to hear your system is doing the job and that you were happy with your overall service.

Nancy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Trevor arrived at my home at his scheduled time. He was very professional and friendly. Assessed the work required, provided me with the information upfront and proceeded with the repair. He completed the work quickly and efficiently and tidied up the area after he was completed. He was a pleasure to deal with and even the cats did not bother him as they all looked on. Great Technician, Great Company. Highly recommend

Job Price

Hi Nancy! Glad to hear you had a great experience and that you would recommend us! Thank you for the review :)

Andy Gryc in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garry Kelly and his apprentice came to fix an assemblage of drain pipes and steel clamps that had been slowly leaking in our basement for a long time. They quickly & efficiently extracted the old pieces and replaced it with a single straight pipe - no muss, no fuss. He explained everything, helped give advice with another drain issue, and they didn't make a mess. Extra bonus is they like cats, which is in fact why we contacted them in the first place (we needed a plumber and saw cats on their truck). Would definitely use DS again.

Job Price

We do love our animals here at DSP :) Thank you Andy for your kind review- we'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Garry and we'd be happy to serve you again in the future should you require. Have a great day!

More about DS Plumbing

DS Plumbing is a local and family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment services to the Ottawa and surrounding area.
We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!