DS Plumbing

dave smythe [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Nepean  >  DS Plumbing

Reviews for DS Plumbing

1 review Ottawa, ON

I just had a service call from Garry Kelly to fix a clogged pipe in my basement shower. He was punctual, polite and efficient. I was very happy with the service he provided. I will definitely recommend DS Plumbing to friends.

Brian and Nancy in
1 review Ottawa, ON

We live in North Gower and have always experienced hard water with iron. We continually had to replace appliances and it was an ongoing battle to keep the fixtures, shower and toilets clean of iron buildup. I had Marc and Trevor out to give us a comprehensive estimate on what we would need to rid ourselves of hard water. They installed a Kinetico system about 1 month ago and the results are amazing. When the fixtures are cleaned I no longer have calcium buildup within minutes. The faucets, the kettle have remained sparkling clean since the install with only a quick wipe. The shower doors are no longer a daily chore to keep clean. The water feels silky to the touch. It is an amazing system and I wish we had known about it years ago. Highly recommend the Kinetico system as well as the DS Plumbing team for doing the water analysis and providing their professional recommendations of what product we would need to eliminate our ongoing hard water issues. Great Product, Great Company.

Nancy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Trevor arrived at my home at his scheduled time. He was very professional and friendly. Assessed the work required, provided me with the information upfront and proceeded with the repair. He completed the work quickly and efficiently and tidied up the area after he was completed. He was a pleasure to deal with and even the cats did not bother him as they all looked on. Great Technician, Great Company. Highly recommend

Job Price

Hi Nancy! Glad to hear you had a great experience and that you would recommend us! Thank you for the review :)

Andy Gryc in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garry Kelly and his apprentice came to fix an assemblage of drain pipes and steel clamps that had been slowly leaking in our basement for a long time. They quickly & efficiently extracted the old pieces and replaced it with a single straight pipe - no muss, no fuss. He explained everything, helped give advice with another drain issue, and they didn't make a mess. Extra bonus is they like cats, which is in fact why we contacted them in the first place (we needed a plumber and saw cats on their truck). Would definitely use DS again.

Job Price

We do love our animals here at DSP :) Thank you Andy for your kind review- we'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Garry and we'd be happy to serve you again in the future should you require. Have a great day!

Gary helped replace a cylinder on a leaky shower head where it was a challenge identifying the manufacturer. He kept me informed and provided excellent, efficient, personable service. Much appreciated. I highly recommend DS Plumbing and commend Gary.

Job Price

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Glad you had a great experience with Garry- he's certainly a valued member of our team.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Second time I use this company. The technician arrives on time. He uses covers for his boots so not to dirty the floor. I am not very familiar with plumbing issues and he explains everything very clearly. Gives good advice. No repair was needed this time. Repair was very efficient last time.

Job Price

Thank you for your review! Glad you had 2 positive experiences!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Trevor came to our home to repair a toilet and found that we were in need of a new one. We were fortunate that he had a toilet on the truck and we were impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. What a lovely guy! Thank you DS Plumbing, we will be calling you again.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review! Trevor is truly an asset to our team and we're happy you think so too. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Craig M. did an excellent job and gave me advice about many plumbing questions I had. He was very friendly and courteous. I was very happy with the service. However, I have not had any plumbing done for several years, and so I was surprised at the cost.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Service is always great, but pricey. The technician was professional and friendly - again, my only issue is the price - $375 for unclogging a laundry tub drainage problem is rather high.

Job Price

Thank you for leaving this review and providing your feedback- it's important to us and we take all of our customers comments to consideration. Happy to hear that other than price, you were happy with the service.

katie in Mississauga

We had a large jump in our water bill ($500!!!) and called to figure out what was going on. Very professional and prompt service. Craig identified the problem (sticky toilet handle) and fixed it promptly, and was very thorough and pleasant. I also feel that I got a mini course on my plumbing system for free, as well as some good tips about home maintenance. Would definitely recommend.

More about DS Plumbing

DS Plumbing is a local and family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment services to the Ottawa and surrounding area.
We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!

Plumbing and Water Filtration & Purification
In addition to plumbing services, DS Plumbing is also a certified Kinetico water systems dealer. We offer complimentary in-home water testing and consultations; contact our office to book your free appointment!
-Drain cleaning -Faucet installation and repair -Dishwasher installation -Water softeners and other water treatment products & services -Leak locating and repair. -Toilet repairs and installation -Sinks, tubs and showers -Backwater Valves -Sink & vanity installation -Water meter installations. -Natural gas and propane installation service and repair -Bathroom renovations
Certified Kinetico Dealer. Can service & supply: Gerber, American Standard, Toto, Luxart, Moen Woodford, Navien, Rheem + more.
Residential Plumbing & Water Treatment
2004
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visa, MasterCard, Cheques, Cash.
Plumbing, Wells, Backflow prevention, Gas