Out Of This World Home Services

Reviews for Out Of This World Home Services

Rick
Rick

Leaking 4 inch main waste pipe

Great service, very professional and skilled technician (Ed). I highly recommend this company and have been using their services for years.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Water pipe leading to the garden

Excellent and professional service. The technician was very patent with my questions and provided me with a lot of insight on the plumbing issue. It was great learning experience.
The service is a little bit on higher cost end.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace leaky toilet valve and supply tube

Plumber replaced a leaky shut-off valve and toilet supply tube. They also checked my drains and gave advice. Had an apprentice with him. She was also very nice. Great work. Very nice plumber. The price seems a bit high, as it includes an $89 dispatch fee. I thought this would not be charged if other work was done. That is how my appliance repair company does it. Still, very nice people and great work.

Victoria
Victoria
1 review Ottawa, ON

Clogged drain

This is the second time I have called this company for plumbing issues. The first time was deteriorated gaskets in a toilet tank. This was quickly fixed by a friendly and efficient plumber. This time it was a clogged tub/shower drain. The problem was identified and fixed without need for an air gun or snaking. The obstruction was removed at a cost much less than either of these options. Brandon explained everything very clearly. I will call Out of This World Home Services again if I have any plumbing issues.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Pump

Great service Technicians were very informative very polite and very courteous I would definitely recommend them in this company

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Dishwasher

We had been waiting for two months for our dishwasher to get fixed and after rumours plumbers came and said they couldn't fix it Chris from Out of the world home services finally did! Super nice guy, very professional, would definitely recommend their services!

Bathroom and Dishwasher repairs

I had a duo of unfortunate events: my dining room ceiling started to drip water one day and the installer I hired from a big box home store would not install my new dishwasher because my previous dishwasher had not been installed properly by the old owners.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to hire several plumbers to come look at the bathroom but all were either too busy or told me I had to spend tens of thousands of dollars to essentially remodel the bathroom. I did not want to do this. When the dishwasher could not be installed this week, I was so frustrated that I turned to google again and found Out of this World Plumbing. I found their marketing a bit on the wild side, but decided to send a text a see what would happen, having very low expectations. Their customer service and professionalism truly impressed me from start to finish.

From the moment I texted, to when they left the job was only 2 days. Setting up the appointment was simple and efficient. Two plumbers arrived, wearing masks and immediately put on clean boot covers, I did not have to ask. They examined everything thoroughly, took their time coming up with the mist cost effective solution, gave me a quote and did the work all within a couple hours. They have saved me from doing a costly renovation, that really is not a good time for me personally, as I am undergoing cancer treatment.

I would recommend them to anyone and they will definitely be my go-to plumbers from now on-they truly live up to their name: out-of-this-world plumbing! Thank you!!

David F
David F

Toilet Bowl warranty replacement

Plumber visit was 2 days earlier than originally promised and he arrived near the beginning of the appointment arrival window. Work was performed efficiently and a deficiency in the original installation corrected and worksite left clean.

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto

Toilet

Out of this world plumbing is professional and honest. Jacob was courteous and efficient. I highly recommend this company for any job particularly older homes. He took great care and checked all the pipes.

More about Out Of This World Home Services

Out of This World Home Services is a family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment and drain cleaning services to the Ottawa and surrounding area. We look forward to offering HVAC, electrical, and other home services in the near future. We believe in offering our clients ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Ottawa?