DS Plumbing

Plumbing
14 Bexley Unit #102 Nepean ON K2H 8W2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Nepean  >  DS Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DS Plumbing

r w.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Have used DS Plumbing 3x now. Always professional, knowledgeable and get job done quickly. I'd requested an 'urgent' visit due to leak
and they called back right away to book an appt.

Chao in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Well, the technician did a good job. He came fast and on time, fixed the problem within 20 minutes with a snake. I got charged over 330 dollars.
I did not know the pricing of regular plumbing, then I realized that it is too too over priced. Is it?

Daniel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I had a leaky exterior faucet/hose hook-up, that was spewing water all over the wall siding and causing some moisture to leak into the house via an adjacent basement window.

Curtis and Trevor arrived on time as scheduled following a courtesy call that they were on the way. I showed them my problem and they quickly diagnosed the problem, provided me with an estimate, which I accepted upon which they immediately set out to rectify the problem. All along the way, Curtis explained to me what they were doing and why as well as providing me with very useful advice on related issues for me to look out for.

Based on my experience, I will use DS Plumbing again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Daniel - Barrhaven

Hi Daniel- thank you so much for your review and for your business. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Curtis and Trevor. Happy to service you again in the future should you require. Have a great weekend!

abdeen
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

For all minor plumbing, I just call DS. Not the lowest cost however they are professional and reliable. Great quality work, show up early or on time always! Would most definitely recommend.

Thank you Abdeen- Happy to hear you value our service quality! Your business is appreciated :)

Karen G in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had a variety of plumbing problems. Craig from DS came to my house, in the time frame as promised with a call in advance to confirm. We went through the various issues and Craig told me what the process would be and explained options. Everything now is working perfectly.
Products and services are also pet friendly which means a lot to me. First time using DS services and now I'd call no one else. And recommend to anyone 100%.

Hi Karen! So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Craig. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Look forward to serving you again :)

R B in Edison
1 review Ottawa, ON

I contacted D.S. Plumbing based on the Homestars rating, this was my first mistake. I needed three minor plumbing jobs done a) fix toilet flange & reseat toilet; b) tighten faucet fixture in bathroom & c) fix leaky outside faucet. They gave me the following quotes: a) replace flange $200 (toilet already removed) & reseat toilet $139; b) fix bathroom faucet $69; c) fix outside faucet $170, with the $59 service call on top and a 10% seniors discount. I never proceeded with the outside faucet as this issue turned out to be due to a leaky $2.00 washer. To top it off, once the toilet was reinstalled a leak was noticed coming from the tank to toilet bowl due corrosion of the existing bolts - this was not spotted or reported. I reported the leak problem and D.S. came back and reinstalled a new toilet (I had to purchase) at no charge. Basically the work which cost me $475 should not have cost more than $300.00. In addition, most plumbers will charge for an estimate but then waive the estimate fee if they proceed with the work. I would definitely not recommend or rehire D.S. Plumbing.

Hi RB, I'm really sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our company. If you would like to contact our office, we would be happy to review your invoice and address your concerns. While we obviously love receiving positive reviews, we do appreciate all feedback, as it helps us to improve our service. You can reach us at 613-596-4349 at any time. thank you.

smcnamar
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

After my initial call, DS Plumbing showed up the very next day, gave an accurate estimate of the work, completed it in a timely and professional manner and left the house tidy. I would certainly use them again if I needed the work done asap.

Thank you for choosing DS Plumbing for your plumbing services- and an extra thank you for your kind review. We'd be happy to service you again in the future.

Paul Verbrugge in Pickering
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Craig M. has worked on several plumbing jobs in the course of a home renovation. To date, he replaced the main stack, roughed in a new bath, kitchen and laundry room. He does excellent work for a fair price. He completed the first job ahead of schedule and adjusted the fee downwards accordingly. He is friendly, helpful and professional. I will continue to work with DS plumbing and I would recommend them to others.

Hi Mr. Verbrugge- thank you for your review! Craig is a valued member of our team. Pleased you has a positive experience :)

1 review Ottawa, ON

I just had a service call from Garry Kelly to fix a clogged pipe in my basement shower. He was punctual, polite and efficient. I was very happy with the service he provided. I will definitely recommend DS Plumbing to friends.

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you were happy with the service Garry provided you. Your recommendations to friends are greatly appreciated :)

More about DS Plumbing

DS Plumbing is a local and family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment services to the Ottawa and surrounding area.
We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!

Plumbing and Water Filtration & Purification
In addition to plumbing services, DS Plumbing is also a certified Kinetico water systems dealer. We offer complimentary in-home water testing and consultations; contact our office to book your free appointment!
-Drain cleaning -Faucet installation and repair -Dishwasher installation -Water softeners and other water treatment products & services -Leak locating and repair. -Toilet repairs and installation -Sinks, tubs and showers -Backwater Valves -Sink & vanity installation -Water meter installations. -Natural gas and propane installation service and repair -Bathroom renovations
Certified Kinetico Dealer. Can service & supply: Gerber, American Standard, Toto, Luxart, Moen Woodford, Navien, Rheem + more.
Residential Plumbing & Water Treatment
2004
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visa, MasterCard, Cheques, Cash.
Plumbing, Wells, Backflow prevention, Gas
Better Business Bureau,Blue Collar Success Group, West Ottawa Board of Trade,
2 year warranty on all DSP supplied parts & fixtures as well as 2 year guarantee on most labour