Out Of This World Home Services

Reviews for Out Of This World Home Services

Emma W in Victoria
Emma W in Victoria
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Amazing repair of toilet + sink and bathtub unclogging!

I had an amazing experience with this company. Really professional booking system and friendly voice on the phone, plus email confirmation. I even got a text informing me when the plumber was on his way, a short biography, and a headshot so I would know who he was and when he would arrive. He was really friendly, professional, and gave great advice; we had everything fixed in less than two hours. The only downside was that it was expensive :)

Shawn
Shawn
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fixed one thing but caused a leak

Called and they handled my appointment booking with professionalism and were very friendly. Booked me the same day as they had a last minute cancellation. Tech showed up promptly and fixed one issue with our regulator in the shower however after leaving I took a shower and water started leaking into our kitchen.

I messaged and he got back to me. Came back a few days later to look at it. Couldn't figure out what is causing the leak he said and recommended a full shower/bath replacement and they offered us 35 % back but still haven't received the partial refund. He said he couldn't see the connections for fixing it . We got a second opinion and the second plumber has fixed it in 3 hours. See the pictures the second plumber company could easily access things. Going to contact about a full refund minus the service call fee.

Consistently great

Fast and consistently great. Reliable. Our go to company.
We were able to get an appointment quickly and they fixed our problem fast. Don't look elsewhere! We highly recommend them.

Thank you so much - we really appreciate your recommendation! We are grateful to be your 'go-to' company.

Matt in Nepean
Matt in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior tap replacement.

Excellent service from Out of this World plumbing. Courteous, professional and proficient. I wouldn’t call any one else. Great front desk staff and communication. The text with a location tracker is a nice touch.

Hi Matt, thank you so much for the kind review. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience and it means so much to us that you wouldn't call anyone else! Thank you for choosing Out of This World Plumbing :)

GUS in Ottawa
GUS in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen sink drain repair

Representative was two hours late and I was not notified but when he did arrive, he was congenial, gave upfront estimates and tidied up upon completion. Will use again if needed.

Hi Gus, thank you for the review! I really apologize that we did not let you know that we were running behind - that was an oversight on our part. Happy to hear though that you head a good experience with the plumber once he arrived. Thank you for choosing our company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Ceiling stains

Excellent service and very reassuring. Appreciated the attention to detail, clear summation of impressions formed and recommendations as to what further steps to take (and how long they could be delayed!)

Thank you so much for choosing OOTW- and for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad we could help!

B. A. Sampson from Ottawa
B. A. Sampson from Ottawa

Running toilet

I've used Out of this World several times in the last year or so. Always professional, clean and very pleasant. They have been successful in addressing all my plumbing issues.

Thank you so much for choosing us again! Glad we have been able to address your issues. Thank you for the review :)

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Rebuild faucet

These guys are the best! Professional integrity, reliable, and great expertise! My faucet would not shut off. They came and fixed it in record time and after I paid, we realized it was still under warranty. Full refund! I highly recommend this company!

So glad we could help! Thank you so much for the review!

stephanie in Orleans
stephanie in Orleans

Fantastic service

Great service from start to finish! Leaking indoor shut off valve in an awkward place in my finished basement required some demolition. Sarah (the plumber) did an excellent job, explained everything and left the area clean and tidy. Sarah was very professional and polite. Very impressive service!

Great to here you had a great experience with Sarah, and our company! We know there are a lot of other companies out there, and we really appreciate you choosing us. Thanks so much for the review Stephanie :)

Carol in Ottawa
Carol in Ottawa

Plumbing

Our outdoor faucet burst upon first use in the Spring. I called Out of This World Plumbing and they had someone on site the next day (not an emergency). Sarah arrived promptly, taking all COVID-19 safety precautions. She completed the project efficiently and was pleasant and professional throughout. She left the workplace clean and tidy. She was also able to complete part of the project for less than the initial estimate as she didn't need to do a complete part replacement.

Hi Carol! So glad you you had a positive experience with Sarah, and our company overall. Glad we were able to sort out your burst faucet quickly! Thank you so much for the positive review, we really appreciate your business.

More about Out Of This World Home Services

*Formerly DS Plumbing*

Out of This World Home Services is a family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment and drain cleaning services to the Ottawa and surrounding area. We look forward to offering HVAC, electrical, and other home services in the near future.

We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!

Plumbing and Water Filtration & Purification
In addition to plumbing services, DS Plumbing is also a certified Kinetico water systems dealer. We offer complimentary in-home water testing and consultations; contact our office to book your free appointment!
-Drain cleaning -Faucet installation and repair -Dishwasher installation -Water softeners and other water treatment products & services -Leak locating and repair. -Toilet repairs and installation -Sinks, tubs and showers -Backwater Valves -Sink & vanity installation -Water meter installations. -Natural gas and propane installation service and repair -Bathroom renovations
Certified Kinetico Dealer. Can service & supply: Gerber, American Standard, Toto, Luxart, Moen Woodford, Navien, Rheem + more.
Residential Plumbing & Water Treatment
2004
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visa, MasterCard, Cheque, Cash, E-transfer
Plumbing, Wells, Backflow prevention, Gas
Better Business Bureau, Ottawa Board of Trade
2 year warranty on all DSP supplied parts & fixtures as well as 2 year guarantee on most labour