Out Of This World Home Services

Reviews for Out Of This World Home Services

G Kraft
G Kraft

unclog kitchen drain

Luke was polite, thorough, very neat and very helpful. He explained the problem, possible solutions and costs in advance of doing the work. He took the initiative to add a valve to make any follow-up work easier for the next plumber to do. He spent extra time to make sure we were happy with the results. He was polite and cheerful. When he left you would never know there had been anyone in the kitchen doing repairs. Very impressed and very satisfied with the work done.

Fixed leaking sink

Jacob was very friendly and polite. He took time to thoroughly explain the problems as well as the work he did on both our kitchen and basement sinks. Thank you!

Plumbing services

Out Of This World Home Services provided the best customer service I have ever experienced. They went above and beyond to help figure out our plumbing problem. I would recommend them every time!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great service on a tricky job

I called OOTW to investigate my house's spiking water usage. It's a head-scratcher that will need follow-up, but I couldn't be happier with the service I've received so far. Of added peace of mind is that they bill per job, not per hour--no surprise bills--and they'll be in touch with next steps. Crispin was experienced, courteous, basically knew what the likely problem was right away, and great with pets. Reccommended.

Kitchen and Bathroom Plumbing Repairs

Received a prompt response to my service request. The work was carried out within 24 hours of may call and it was very well done.

Two water shut-off valves were replaced with high-quality ones, one water shut-off valve was refurbished, and a faucet cartridge and toilet tank "flapper" were also replaced.

The work was done quickly, thoroughly and professionally. I am very impressed with Out of This World Home Services.

Bruce
Bruce
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plumbing

The service was amazing,cordial and cheaper then any other quotes that we received.
Our toilets had been clogged for a few days and we were unable to fix it.
We called a few places and they didn't even eant to look at it or quoted us an enormous price.
Out if this world plumbing got the problem fixed and at a decent price.
We will not hesitate to call them again for any plumbing problems.

Leak issue

We had a leak issue into our kitchen ceiling. Trevor located the problem which was an upstairs toilet and fixed the problem for us. He was polite and efficient and followed all the Covid safety procedures. We would definitely recommend this company and would use their services again.

Domytaxes2019.
Domytaxes2019.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ottawa Foundation Repair

Called Ottawa Foundation Repair about a crack that ran from the top to the bottom of my basement foundation. I had been seeing water on the basement floor for the past two years, and needed to resolve this issue. The proprietor provided a prompt assessment, estimate, and subsequent service. He did a great job, was courteous and informative. He left my basement tidy and dry, helped me understand why the crack had developed, and took the time to fully explain the nature of his repairs. I cannot say enough about the quality of services provided by Ottawa Foundation Repair and its proprietor. He was a delight, and I wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback - it really means a lot!

Douglas.McDonald2 in Ottawa
Douglas.McDonald2 in Ottawa

A Reliable and Trusted Plumbing Service

Out of This World Home Services have always been there for us.

Water Heater:
A leaking water heater in January is no fun at all. I received a prompt response to my call for help and they quickly sourced a water heater that would meet our needs.
Marc showed up on-time and had the new tank installed and our exhaust piping upgraded to meet the new code before noon.

Blocked Sewage Pipe to Septic Tank:
When your first floor toilet starts overflowing, you want help quickly. In Feb 2020, Craig was a one-man cavalry clearing the blockage and getting our life rapidly back to normal. When the problem re-occurred in Mar 2021, Crispen was just as fast in resolving the problem, but recommended an inspection of the output pipe from the house, since it was highly unusual for this problem to reoccur after only a year. Two days later, Marc returned to conduct the inspection and found a partial collapse of our output pipe. Working now with Out of This Word Home Services to get the pipe replaced.

Prompt, professional, fair and always there when I need them.
Highly recommended.

I am so glad that you have continued to receive great service from the team. Your loyal business really means a lot to us, and we are happy to always be there when you need us!

Usha
Usha
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen ceiling leak, bathroom reno.

I have recommended this company to friends and neighbours in the past and would not hesitate to recommend them again for service that is efficient and professional. From Niamh at the client desk, to Craig and Trevor, this company delivers Out of this World service.

I can't tell you how much we appreciate recommendations from our customers - it really means a lot to us! Glad your experience with the team has been positive. Thank you for the review :)

More about Out Of This World Home Services

Out of This World Home Services is a family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment and drain cleaning services to the Ottawa and surrounding area. We look forward to offering HVAC, electrical, and other home services in the near future. We believe in offering our clients ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Ottawa?