DS Plumbing

20 Bexley Pl #110 Nepean ON K2h 8W2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Nepean  >  DS Plumbing

Reviews for DS Plumbing

Gary helped replace a cylinder on a leaky shower head where it was a challenge identifying the manufacturer. He kept me informed and provided excellent, efficient, personable service. Much appreciated. I highly recommend DS Plumbing and commend Gary.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Second time I use this company. The technician arrives on time. He uses covers for his boots so not to dirty the floor. I am not very familiar with plumbing issues and he explains everything very clearly. Gives good advice. No repair was needed this time. Repair was very efficient last time.

Thank you for your review! Glad you had 2 positive experiences!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Trevor came to our home to repair a toilet and found that we were in need of a new one. We were fortunate that he had a toilet on the truck and we were impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. What a lovely guy! Thank you DS Plumbing, we will be calling you again.

Thank you so much for your review! Trevor is truly an asset to our team and we're happy you think so too. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Craig M. did an excellent job and gave me advice about many plumbing questions I had. He was very friendly and courteous. I was very happy with the service. However, I have not had any plumbing done for several years, and so I was surprised at the cost.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Service is always great, but pricey. The technician was professional and friendly - again, my only issue is the price - $375 for unclogging a laundry tub drainage problem is rather high.

Thank you for leaving this review and providing your feedback- it's important to us and we take all of our customers comments to consideration. Happy to hear that other than price, you were happy with the service.

katie in Mississauga

We had a large jump in our water bill ($500!!!) and called to figure out what was going on. Very professional and prompt service. Craig identified the problem (sticky toilet handle) and fixed it promptly, and was very thorough and pleasant. I also feel that I got a mini course on my plumbing system for free, as well as some good tips about home maintenance. Would definitely recommend.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Super professional, prompt, friendly service by Gary Kelly. I called DS plumbing not knowing for sure what the issue was and it turned out only to be that the drains needed cleaning. Very satisfied. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you so much for your business- and for taking the time to leave this kind review- we'll certainly pass your compliments off to Garry, and we look forward to serving you again in the future should you require plumbing help!

Alan
1 review Ottawa, ON

DS Plumbing replaced a leaking toilet and sink with modern units. The floor also had to be repaired. DS Plumbing took care of the whole project. Final result was clean, neat and rock solid.

Thank you for your review Alan! So glad you chose our company for your project, and we appreciate your business.

kms in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Craig M. was on time, assessed situation (correctly, so that it is being fixed for free by management company), and immediately pinged onto some other annoyances (running toilet) that I hadn't planned on bringing up. Friendly, efficient, clean, etc. Just a great experience.

Happy to hear that you a great experience with Craig, we'll be sure to pass on your compliments to him. Thank you for your review- and we're glad to have helped!

les_ken
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had a leak entering the room below my upstairs bathroom and Dave found the cause quickly and repaired it. I also pointed out that my bathroom faucet had recently become loose and wobbly and he repaired that at the same time!

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Dave was able to not only fix the leak but repair your faucet as well. Have a great day!

More about DS Plumbing

DS Plumbing is a local and family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment services to the Ottawa and surrounding area.
We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!

Plumbing and Water Filtration & Purification
In addition to plumbing services, DS Plumbing is also a certified Kinetico water systems dealer. We offer complimentary in-home water testing and consultations; contact our office to book your free appointment!
-Drain cleaning -Faucet installation and repair -Dishwasher installation -Water softeners and other water treatment products & services -Leak locating and repair. -Toilet repairs and installation -Sinks, tubs and showers -Backwater Valves -Sink & vanity installation -Water meter installations. -Natural gas and propane installation service and repair -Bathroom renovations
Certified Kinetico Dealer. Can service & supply: Gerber, American Standard, Toto, Luxart, Moen Woodford, Navien, Rheem + more.
Residential Plumbing & Water Treatment
2004
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visa, MasterCard, Cheques, Cash.
Plumbing, Wells, Backflow prevention, Gas