Plumbing

Reviews for D-MAC PLUMBING&DRAINS

Sadiq in Toronto
Sadiq in Toronto

Faucets and faucets valves

Donovan installed 2 bathroom faucets that I bought and installed 4 faucet valves that he brought. 2 of the faucets valves were to be replaced in tight space and Donovan was able to manage that.

His work comes with a warranty and his charges are reasonable. There was a minor issue and he came to inspect that.

I will certainly consider him for future work and will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Thanks Sadiq!! I appreciate the review. It was my pleasure.

Jason
Jason

Saved the day

Donovan is reliable, hard working, and committed to customer satisfaction. I hired a renovation company to redo my entire condo, and they left me with nothing but messes including leaks, an unattended water hammer issue in the shower, and unfinished plumbing in my kitchen. Donovan swept in and effectively addressed all of the above, and I am forever grateful.

I would recommend Donovan, without question, and will continue to contact him for any of my plumbing needs.

Thanks for the review Jason, it was a pleasure serving you guys.

Merita
Merita

Broken kitchen faucet

Donovan was very prompt in responding to my service request and provided a very fair price to replace my father in law’s faucet and install shut off valves. He even went out of his way to go and exchange the new faucet we had bought for install because it did not fit the sink, and came back to the house to reinstall. This was very considerate of him to do for an elderly home owner. We will not hesitate to refer D-Mac to our friends and family. Thank you Donovan!
UPDATE 11/27/2018: we’ve used D-Mac 2 more times since this last review and we’ve been very pleased each time. D-Mac will be our go to for all our plumbing needs. Don’t hesitate to hire, they won’t disappoint!

Thanks for the review Merita, I greatly appreciate it.

Hayley
Hayley

Fixed toilets

Our toilet overflowed on a Saturday morning and Donovan was there in the afternoon to replace the flap that was the issue. He also checked the rest of our toilets and found an issue with two of them which was promptly fixed. He is quick and courteous. We will definitely use him for all our plumbing needs.

Thank you Hayley, glad I could help.

Kevin
Kevin

Replace sink and faucet installation.

I was truly blown away by the positive experience and professionalism offered. It was a "worry free" job done very well by Andrew. I particularly loved their flexibility with me as I had, unfortunately, purchased the wrong faucet and they went out of their way to help get things done on time by providing another kitchen faucet they had available. Additionally, the care to test every aspect of the installation was another nice surprise. You can see it's what the leadership and team demands of itself.

I a highly recommend them!

Thanks you for review I will be sure to pass this on to Andrew!

ALEXANDRA -.
ALEXANDRA -.

replaced toilet

Jonathan the plumber is professional, punctual and very reasonable. He provides efficient and superb customer service.

Thank you Alexandra, it was my pleasure.

Eryn
Eryn

Clear kitchen drain

Donovan was quick, great, and easy to book with! Would definitely love to hire him again!

Thank You Eryn! I really appreciate the review.

tariq
tariq
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shower repair

We needed the shower faucet and control box replaced, and found a very pleasant, knowledgeable, and efficient gentleman to help us out. Thank you!

Thank you Tariq for your review. It was a
pleasure to be of service to you.

More about D-MAC PLUMBING&DRAINS

D-MAC Plumbing is located in the Scarborough area and we service GTA, Durham and Northern Ontario. We specialize in Residential and Commercial plumbing. We do everything from faucet installations to drain cleaning, drain snaking, frozen and burst pipes. D-MAC plumbing is a plumbing company built to provide professional plumbing services to home owners and business owners. D-MAC Plumbing has been operating for the past 5 years, offering customers the best plumbing service available. All plumbing work done by us is guaranteed to be done to perfection.