D Mac Plumbing&Drains

Reviews for D Mac Plumbing&Drains

Adri
Adri

Quick and professional

Donavan was very quick to respond to my service request as I had a slow leak under my bathroom sink. He was able to come in on fairly short notice (one day's notice) and was on time and prepared. He assessed the leaking and determined that a faucet replacement was needed, so he was able to fix that on the spot after looking for parts. He was very knowledgeable and professional, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who has plumbing needs! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Adri! I really appreciate that. It was my pleasure to be of service to you.

Ximena
Ximena

Plumbing work

Donovan is great. Always willing to help.
Highly recommend his services.
I have hired him various times and i have always been happy with his work.

Thank you Ximena! I'm always happy to help

Jen from Toronto
Jen from Toronto

Cracked Drain Pipe - Bathtub

Donovan was amazing! He arrived as scheduled, had great communication, came in as estimated and did fabulous work. He went out of his way to make sure our issue was fully resolved. If you want a honest, excellent plumber, this is your company.

Thank you Jennifer. I'm happy I could help

Nancy68
Nancy68
1 review Guelph, ON

New faucet install and garberator repair

Donovan was first to reply to my inquiry and quoted cost online. He was on-time, fees were reasonable, very professional and fixed my garberator without additional fees (minor repair). I will not use anybody but Donovan in future. Honest man, quick job!

Thank you Nancy! Was my pleasure to be of service to you.

Margaret Stinson from Etobicoke
Margaret Stinson from Etobicoke
4 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen Sink Hook Up and Frozen Pipes Burst

You won't find a more professional, reliable and reasonable priced plumber than Donovan. He is quick to respond, tidy and polite. We've used his services on two difference occasions and were more than satisfied with his workmanship. I would highly recommend Donovan.

Thank you very much Margaret. It was my pleasure!

Chris
Chris

Repair of water valves and pipes near water heater

Contacted Donovan to come fix two valves and a 90 elbow near my water heater.

He came on time, and recommend a fix to the pipe that was needed. Would definitely recommend Donovan to others for their plumbing needs.

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate the review. It was my pleasure!!

sophia  in North york
sophia in North york

Prompt, Efficient, Honest Service

Donovan came to our house yesterday to fix our water tank, which was producing luke warm water. While he was here, he also kindly repaired a clogged sink with very little extra charge. I was very impressed by Donovan's honest and patient approach. He answered all of my questions thoughtfully and repaired the two issues quickly and carefully. I would not hesitate to use him again and to recommend his services to friends and family. Thank you, Donovan!

Thanks Sophia, it was my pleasure.

Barry
Barry

Repair pipe burst

Donavan came to repair a frozen pipe that had burst. He was very quick to respond to my call. He kept me updated throughout the day as to when he could get there. He managed to squeeze me in later in the day which was very appreciated because we were without water in our house. He kept me informed throughout the process and let me know what my options were. The job was completed in a timely manner. Donavan was very professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to call him back if the need arises again.
Thanks, Donavan!

Thanks Barry! It was enjoyed working with you.

sam king west
sam king west

Plumbing services

Very satisfied with the services. Highly recommend. DONAVAN was able to make himself available on off times and followed after the job to ensure the leak was fixed and he did the job properly. Thank you so much for your attentiveness.

Thank you Sam!! It was a pleasure to serve you.

nanci3
nanci3

Pluming

Donavan was excellent. He fixed my kitchen sink and my shower and I can’t be happier with the results. He was so fast and professional! I’m so happy I found him

Thank you Nanci! It was my pleasure!

More about D Mac Plumbing&Drains

D-MAC Plumbing is located in the Scarborough area and we service GTA, Durham and Northern Ontario. We specialize in Residential and Commercial plumbing. We do everything from faucet installations to drain cleaning, drain snaking, frozen and burst pipes. D-MAC plumbing is a plumbing company built to provide professional plumbing services to home owners and business owners. D-MAC Plumbing has been operating for the past 5 years, offering customers the best plumbing service available. All plumbing work done by us is guaranteed to be done to perfection.