100 Mile Home

Nick & Jennifer Hrebicek in Burlington
Nick & Jennifer Hrebicek in Burlington
12 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Design & build customer cabinetry

We approached 100 Mile Home to design and build a custom cabinet for a tight office space. Despite a few "bumps in the road" due to extraneous circumstances, the end product was delivered and exceeded our expectations. The best part was Greg's commitment to ensuring the product was perfect and we were completely satisfied.

Thank you Greg and Lorrie for all your hard work and commitment to making things right.

dave willson in Fort Rucker
dave willson in Fort Rucker
1 review Fort Rucker, AL

wood kitchen table

for solid wood furniture at prices that were far better than anyone of eight other companies we shopped and compared. This store was the place.

I love my table, all my friends want to know where I got it. The built it exactly as I discribed it to them.

Sarah in Brampton
Sarah in Brampton

Dining room table and chairs

I bought a dining room set at 100 Mile Home 2 months ago and it is absolutely gorgeous! The table was custom designed -- they were even able to match the colour to a sideboard I already own. I have received lots of compliments from family and friends. The furniture is all locally manufactured, and it feel great to support the local economy.