Take Mike For Granite

Tracy in St. John's
Tracy in St. John's
1 review Belleville, ON

Countertop and backsplash

Take Mike for Granite was amazing! They were prompt, efficient and did an excellent job.
Mike came in and measured the job and the very next day they were back to install. I was shocked at the promptness and very excited at the realization that it was getting done so fast!!!!
The whole experience was smooth (as the countertop) :)
The friendly and courteous team did a fantastic job!!

Thanks very much,
Ralph and Tracy.
Pictures to follow when we finished the cupboards!

Susan  from Belleville
Susan from Belleville
1 review Napanee, ON

Granite Installation

The work in my Mother's kitchen is ongoing, and there have been a few issues. However, I am confident that Take Mike For Granite will honour their customer satisfaction guarantee and make sure that the job is finished to my mother's 100% satisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version
Jennifer from Belleville
Jennifer from Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

granite countertop

I hired Take Mike For Granite last month to do my kitchen and have NOTHING but good things to say about them. From the first time I walked in the door, to the time I went in to pay my bill they were friendly, helpful, knowledgable, respectul and even fun!! Despite having some minor hiccups along the way, they were always honest and communicated with me along the way and ultimatley made sure that I was happy. They called me today, one month later to make sure I was still happy and see if I had any questions or concerns. I wish more business's operated the way they do!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ED!!!

More about Take Mike For Granite

Locally owned and operated Granite fabrication and installation shop. Specialize in granite counter tops, vanities, fireplace surrounds and mantels, threshholds, soap boxs, and really anything you can imagine. . we can make. Marble, quartz and soapstone are also available for installation. We pride ourselves on honesty, integridy, and customer satisfaction.