Winnipeg Appliance Repair

K from Winnipeg
K from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Dishwasher Repair

I had them come out to look at my dishwasher. After not showing for the first appointment (and no call to inform me they weren't coming), they diagnosed and order the broken part. 4 months later and after many calls for updates, still no part. I ended up ordering the part myself, from the same part dealer as they use and received in in 4 days. When I contacted them about ordering the part myself, the only response I got was "I don't know what to say".

I found them very hard to get a hold of and they didn't seem to care about me or my service. definitely won't use them again.

Joey Harris from Winnipeg
Joey Harris from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Refridgerator repair

INdividual came out took 2 hours to complete diagnostic as he couldn't figure out how to put the freezer back together & he lost 2 screws eventually diagnosed fan problem, paid deposit on fan he had to order and its been two weeks since have heard from them. Left several messages.