Kingsland Stone Works Ltd

Review for Kingsland Stone Works Ltd

Wendy in Coquitlam
Wendy in Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Quartz countertops for my kitchen

I recently had my kitchen countertop replaced by Kingsland Stone Works. They did an amazing job. I was referred by a friend who also had her new countertops done by Kingsland. The staff at Kingsland were very helpful and professional, and I was really happy with the finished product. They answered all my questions in a timely fashion and were very thorough in taking the measurements to ensure the new countertop was a perfect fit. The installers were very quick and did not even seem to mind that the elevator in my building was down and they had to carry it around some tight corners up a stairwell. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have new countertops installed in their home.

More about Kingsland Stone Works Ltd

We fabricate and install granite, marble, & quartz counters and fireplaces.