HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Myrna in Calgary
Myrna in Calgary

Kitchen countertop and 2 bathroom countertops

The kitchen and bathrooms are so much brighter with the new countertops. What a wonderful product at a great price!
Tim was very professional with the quote and the workers did a great job - Wayne was especially meticulous in making sure everything was in order with clean up etc. before he left.
Thank you.

JDB in Calgary
JDB in Calgary

kitchen and bathroom counters resurfaced

Tim and Cam are awesome - the finished product and the service were both spot on and I would recommend them to anyone looking to update their living space at a truly affordable price combined with fantastic service!

Kitchen countertops

We are very pleased with our kitchen countertop project. Tim and the installer were both very professional and it looks great! Only suggestion I could make, is that it would have been perfect if they had small samples they could have left with us to help us pick out our new backsplash (as we were changing that as well). However, Tim did offer to lend us his samples, but it wasn't necessary and it turned out very nice.

Ranger in Calgary
Ranger in Calgary

Resurfaced countertops

Called for a free quote. They showed up on time and went through everything with patience and professionalism. Wayne was my installation person and he was cordial,polite and quick. Will recommend to anyone

Carrie
Carrie

Bathtub & tile reglaze

They did a wonderful job. My bathroom looks amazing! They went above & beyond with prep work needed to get this job done & keep it on budget. Many thanks again to Tim & his team!

Angelica in Calgary
Angelica in Calgary

Kitchen ccountertops, plus 2 bathroom countertops

I am retired and was trying to do a reno as economically as possible and with as little disruption as possible. I checked around for quotes for pulling out and replacing the existing ones and was given a quote double the price and with a disclaimer that if the counter tops were pulled out it could damage the tiles. I was recommended to Calgary Countertops and when they came they had a good choice of colors and the price, not cheap, saved me well over 1/2 the other quote. They did super work, my counter tops look great and no mess!! Absolutely spotless and no spillage on the cupboards or floor. I highly recommend these people, professional and accommodating. Great work, can't say it enough. The 3 counter tops took a good part of the day. No Mess!!!!!

Kitchen countertop

100% satisfied I will recommend this company to my friends, also I am very happy with the countertop, I would add the gentlemen who did the install were very professional. Thank you!

Thanks very much for your review. We do try hard to ensure your experience is a good one and the result is what you expected. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

rmcmilla
rmcmilla

Kitchen countertop refinishing

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, or 100 out of 100 it doesn't matter what numbers you chose because perfection is perfection. Tim the owner, George the plumber and Phil the technician are outstanding people to deal with. We have no doubt in our minds that the quality of workmanship put into the refinishing of our countertop was exactly to the same standard that they would put into their own homes. Every one of our friends have commented on the outstanding look and workmanship of the finished project. We have actually had to convince a few of them that the countertops were refinished and not replaced by granite. We will certainly be recommending Calgary Countertops to anyone that is interested in refinishing their countertops. Ross and Paulette McMillan Calgary

Ross/Paulette thanks so much for your review, and your repeat business. Glad we were able to come back and work on your kitchen after doing your bathroom years ago. We always appreciate business an your referrals. Thanks again!

thebrazenhead
thebrazenhead

DecoraStone Resurfacing

We had Calgary Countertops come out and resurface our hideous 1970's laminate kitchen counter and backsplash after meeting them at the Calgary Home Show.

This is literally, no exaggeration, the best money I've spend on renos in my house. The countertops look incredible. They clean up so nicely, nothing ever sticks or stains. It looks like a new kitchen.

Tim the foreman/quote person came out twice to bring samples after we couldn't decide. The installers were so polite, clean and fast. They did an absolutely wonderful job and I would recommend them whole heartedly to anyone.

Thanks Natalie for your review. So glad you are happy with our product. The repairs were a challenge but in the end I think it turned out great. Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity and again thanks for the kind review.

Shelley in Calgary
Shelley in Calgary

Kitchen back splash

I have had all of my bathroom sinks(3) done in my condo. So I decided to have the back splash done. Love it. Wayne did a super job as usual. I would highly recommend Calgary Countertops to anyone. Thanks again Tim, Cam and Wayne. Very professional group.

Thanks Shelley, it was great to work with you again. I appreciate your flexibility in scheduling. Thanks for the kind review.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...