Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Maggie
Maggie

Bathroom vanity

Couldn't be happier with the work done by Calgary Countertops. I moved into my home 14 years ago and have always hated the bathroom vanity. Finally I decided to contact these folks and do something about it! Tim came out and showed me the various samples and prepared the quote which I accepted. Stephen was my installer and he was amazing as well. I would highly recommend this Company to anyone wanting to bring their homes up to snuff!!

Maggie, thanks for the kind words. Glad we could give you the update you were looking for.

V I in Calgary
V I in Calgary

Clawfoot Tub - Like New

The clawfoot tub looks amazing. It didn't take long and there was virtually no mess. Tim was professional, and easy to approach with questions throughout the resurfacing process. Very happy with the way the clawfoot tub looks and feels. Thank you, Tim.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to bring this classic a new look. And for the great review.

Pat
Pat

Kitchen counter top

This is the 2nd time 10 yearsI have used Calgary Counter top and I'm Extremely satisfied with the professionalism of both Tim and Wayne. My counters look amazing
I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review Pat! Your satisfaction makes us happy.

The Bennett's
The Bennett's
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Bathroom Refresh

I stumbled upon Calgary Countertops whilst searching online for a way to update our 25 year-old bathroom laminate countertops without committing to a full-on reno project. We couldn't be happier with the outcome!
Right from initial contact with Tim, the customer service was exceptional. He arrived right on time for our quote appointment and within an hour we had chosen our colors and he had provided a quote. The installer was right on time, friendly, courteous, professional and after an 8-hour day without a break, we had two beautiful countertops - FANTASTIC!!
I highly recommend the crew at Calgary Countertops - you won't be disappointed with their product and their work ethic!

Thank you so much for your incredible review. We are thrilled that you had a good experience with our services and you loved your renovated bathroom. Thank you for the recommendations too.

Banffite
Banffite
1 review Banff, AB

Highly recommended!

Outstanding service from start to finish. Tim was patient and helpful throughout the sales process and the installation by Aziz was impeccable. Our 30-year-old counter looks like new and we couldn't be more pleased. I would recommend Calgary Countertops without reservation.

Thank you for your nice review and recommendations. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you for your trust and confidence.

Chris in Red Deer
Chris in Red Deer

Kitchen counters and bathroom sinks

The old cultured marble sinks were cracking and starting to chip. They now look new.
My kitchen counters were dark and dull. The new look makes my kitchen open and bright.
I am ECSTATIC!
Chris

Thank you so much Chris for this amazing review. I’m glad that you liked the work results. Enjoy the new look of your kitchen and bathroom.

D. Hills
D. Hills

Beautiful!

This company took a tired old kitchen - and turned it into something beautiful!
This company installs a top quality product with exacting finesse.
Thoroughly professional from start to finish.
Thank you CALGARY COUNTERTOPS!!

Thank you for your nice review. We are very glad that you liked our services and work. Enjoy your new countertops.

@Hockey22
@Hockey22

Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops

Great job! We are very happy with our new counters., they look amazing! The installers were very professional and had the work done on time, actually even before the allotted time.. We would highly recommend Calgary Countertops.

Thanks for the excellent service and workmanship.

Dave and Gwen

Thank you Dave and Gwen for your nice comments. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work results. Thank you for your recommendations too and enjoy the new look of your kitchen & bathroom counters.

Albert Wegelin
Albert Wegelin

Great job

We recently had our countertop surface refinished. The original work was done in 2011 by Calgary Countertop and 9 years of wear and tear necessitated the surface gloss to be replaced. We also had the master bathroom counter refinished. Wayne arrived at 8 sharp and did a wonderful job. Very pleased.

Thank you Albert for your nice review. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work results. Enjoy it!

satisfied customer
satisfied customer

kitchen renovation

the company was professional, with a fantastic level of craftsmanship. The work was accomplished on time, by a knowledgeable and helpful employee. After a timely completion of the project, the extra materials were removed to leave a clean and beautiful renovation. I will highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We are extremely happy that you appreciated our services. Enjoy your renovated kitchen. Thank you for the recommendations too.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?