Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Bob  in Calgary
Bob in Calgary

Kitchen Countertops

Calgary Countertops finished our kitchen countertops along with the tile backsplash. The job performance was excellent and the transformation of our once dreary kitchen continues to be a source of pleasure. From start to finish it was a joy to deal with this company.

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto
1 review Cochrane, AB

Restore Counter tops

I think the crew at Calgary Counter Tops was fantastic. The work matched the Oak woodwork & Ceramic Tile. They increased my property value in one days work. I would recommend their work over anyone. Ross

Jlevie in Calgary
Jlevie in Calgary

Shower Tiles, Countertops and Kitchen backsplash

Amazing. The work was completed in two days. Staff were friendly and courteous. Answered all of my questions. Completely satisfied with the outcome and the colors I chose. I would highly recommend doing this over replacing countertops and tiles. A great way to update kitchens and bathrooms.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Looks like new!

Based on a referral from a friend, I engaged Calgary Countertops to resurface two ghastly looking old cultured marble countertops and sinks in 2 of my bathrooms.

After getting the estimate from Tim (very professional and helpful), I decided to have my old kitchen countertop and tiled backsplash/ledge redone as well.

I am so thrilled with the finished look, and would highly recommend them for a cost efficient upgrade to your counters. Phil & Jo were really fantastic to deal with on the installation end. Very friendly and they left my space clean at the end of the job.

Can't say enough good things. Check out their website, and give them a call today!

happy in Calgary
happy in Calgary

kitchen countertops

We decided to update our kitchen counters and Calgary Countertops was recommended by a relative. Philippe did an excellent job. The countertops look awesome. Philippe is very hard working and personable. I highly recommend Calgary Countertops

SS - Calgary in Calgary
SS - Calgary in Calgary

kitchen countertop transformation

My kitchen countertops were dated and Johannah’s work to resurface them was excellent! I’m very pleased and it feels like a new kitchen. I would recommend her and the company. Attention to detail and a great product.

Peter in Edmonton
Peter in Edmonton

Kitchen Counter

We had Calgary Countertops resurface our kitchen countertops.
They look amazing. Excellent work and done in one day. We are extremely happy and recommend them highly to anyone. We would use them again for bathroom sinks.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen and 2 bathroom countertops

We had Calgary Countertops resurface 2 bathroom countertops almost 6 years ago and are still very pleased with the results. We recently had them back to refinish our kitchen countertops. They did an amazing job! We had granite which had been poorly installed. It had a wide space where the seam was supposed to be. The previous owners had it repaired but it was not satisfactory, so we kept a cutting board over it to hide the space. Wayne the installer was able to not only fix it, but to make it disappear! He was very careful with our backsplash and cabinets and took great pride in his work. We would recommend them highly.

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Shower repair

Excellent follow up and fix to a job completed almost 4 years ago. Very pleased with the original work and more pleased that stood behind their work! Would highly recommend this company.

Wayne V in Calgary
Wayne V in Calgary

Kitchen & bathroom countertops

I highly recommend Calgary Countertops, Tim’s quote was reasonable and Johanna’s work was done in a timely and professional manner.
This is by far the the most convenient way of renewing older/outdated countertops.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?