Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Fitguru
Fitguru

Calgary Countertops did a phenomenal job of resurfacing my bathtub

Calgary Countertops did a phenomenal job of resurfacing my bathtub, very spectacular results were amazing. I highly recommend you hire them if you want to resurface your tub or if your tub has small cracks.

Very happy to have helped you out! Thanks for the review!

Wenda in Red Deer
Wenda in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Kitchen island repair

We had all counters done a few years ago & they were a great company to deal with. This time was just a re-coat for island after we did a dumb thing and damaged it. I thought this was a pretty fair price to fix it.

Accidents happen. So glad we were able to make it beautiful again with repair. Thanks for the review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Countertop resurfacing and sink replacement

I am beyond pleased with the outcome of this process. Without costing a fortune on a massive renovation, my dark and dated kitchen has been transformed with a new sink and countertop resurfacing. I changed up the cabinet hardware and brand new kitchen! And to have it completed in one day with zero mess is much appreciated. I love the eco-friendly aspect of this as well. Tim and Melanie were very responsive and ensured I was pleased with the outcome. Great job! Highly recommended!

So happy we could save you some money and hassle and make your kitchen transformation come to reality. We appreciate the very kind review.

Innisfail Baptist in Calgary
Innisfail Baptist in Calgary

Quartz Overlay

As a Christmas gift to each other, my wife and I just had our decorastone quartz overlay counter tops fully installed in one day. Tim Lamberts instalation team did a great job and we could not be more pleased with the outcome. We have friends coming for a visit, who want to see the WOW factor for themselves. One, just might turn into a customer.

Thank you Tim, Melanie, and the rest of the Calgary Countertops gang.

Thank you guys for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to get this done for you and hope the results keep the wow factor for many many years to come!

Edie in Cold Lake
Edie in Cold Lake
1 review Cold Lake, AB

Countertop refinishing and kitchen sink replacement

Great transformation! Great communication! The cost of the Reno was what sold me. Much more inexpensive than replacing countertops

Thanks so much Edie! Glad we could work with you and your schedule to make it happen!

Countertops, Fireplace tile surround

We have used Calgary Countertops previously and were very pleased with the results; a re-glazing of a bathtub and wall tile, as well as a countertop. Everything looks brand-new !
This time we had a large bathroom countertop, and a small bathroom countertop done, as well as the tile surround on our fireplace, which had a marble tile that was very outdated. Everything looks amazing !
For a updated look at a very reasonable cost and without the fuss of replacing countertops and tile, this is a great product.
Tim is excellent to deal with and Wayne, who does the work, does an outstanding job! I would highly recommend Calgary Countertops.

WE appreciate the kind words and are so happy we could help you out once again!

Bathroom counter top.

Had a damaged bathroom counter top and did not know what to do. I thought about changing it out but that would include redoing the tiles. Did not want to go down that road with the cost. Did not want to paint it. I've seen work like that. Poor / cheap look. Called Calgary counter tops kind of skeptical. The assured me and came by with many different samples. You could not tell it was an epoxy coating. Looked like the real thing! The people are really nice and easy to deal with. On time for both the sample visit and for the job.
Cant beat the price! I will use them again.

We are so happy you are thrilled with your bathroom counters. Thanks for the great review!

Pam from Calgary
Pam from Calgary

Kitchen Counter

We had our counters resurfaced about 7 years ago and were extremely happy with the product and service. They looked like a whole new counter without the higher cost of replacing.
Tim(owner) is professional and helpful.
We had them come back for some touch up on normal wear and we still received a 5 star experience. Wayne who did our job was excellent
Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are so happy to hear we lived up to your expectations.

Don in Chestermere
Don in Chestermere

Energizing a Kitchen

Our arborite countertops had been well used over the years and it was time for a significant change. Time, owner of Calgary Countertops was meticulous in developing a quote and explained the processes from start to finish and provided the dozens of choices available for counter top colors. Once the quote was accepted, we were most fortunate to meet Horacio, who did a marvelous job over two days completing both kitchen and master bathroom countertops. He was very detailed in his work and took great care to cover cupboard drawers, floors and moving appliances as needed. Pride in work effort and quality is evident. Through the entire process Melanie was our contact and provide the communications as needed to ensure everything was a success. Thank you Tim, Horacio and Melanie!

It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new kitchen and bath for years to come. Thanks so much for the wonderful review.

Elizabeth F
Elizabeth F

Bathtub enamel and vanity/shower surfacing

Absolute top notch job! The work ethic of Tim, Wayne and team is second to none. They went over and above what was expected for these jobs and I am thrilled with the results. The care, consideration and innovative methods used were greatly appreciated. Apart from the fabulous new bathroom look you would not know they had been there - the clean up was immaculate. I absolutely recommend Calgary Countertops to everyone.

Thank you Elizabeth. Glad we met your expectations and then some. ^^

More about Calgary Countertops

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND FRUSTRATION Transform your countertops in just one convenient day! Durable liquid overlay simply transforms any countertop, even if damaged! Our product is easier than granite, more beautiful than laminate. Save your money and time for what matters most while revitalizing your home with ease. The secret ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?