Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great Job

I had the countertops, taps and sinks replaced in a condo I own. They did a great job and made it very easy . The tradespeople were always polite and on time, and completed the project in the required timeframe. I would highly recommend them.

We are grateful for your kind review. Thank you for your recommendations too and enjoy the new look of your condo!

Albert Wegelin
Albert Wegelin

Great job

We recently had our countertop surface refinished. The original work was done in 2011 by Calgary Countertop and 9 years of wear and tear necessitated the surface gloss to be replaced. We also had the master bathroom counter refinished. Wayne arrived at 8 sharp and did a wonderful job. Very pleased.

satisfied customer
satisfied customer

kitchen renovation

the company was professional, with a fantastic level of craftsmanship. The work was accomplished on time, by a knowledgeable and helpful employee. After a timely completion of the project, the extra materials were removed to leave a clean and beautiful renovation. I will highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Laundry room counter

Excellent service, on time, on budget and the installer was knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. My counter looks fantastic. I would definitely work with Tim and Calgary Countertops again in the future.

Mark Coffin in Calgary
Mark Coffin in Calgary

Kitchen and bathroom countertops

We did some shopping around and looking for our options. We came across Calgary Countertops on Homestars and read the reviews. We were more than impressed with how quickly they replied to our request for a quote. The communication was outstanding and we soon had our quote. They were very informative on the process, how long etc. We agreed on a date for the renovation and our installer was prompt and on time. To say the did a fantastic job is an understatement. Our installer was courteous, friendly and I enjoyed our discussions and he never even minded our questions and even invited us to watch while he went through the process. He kept us informed through the entire process from start to finish. He cleaned up and you wouldn't even know he was here other than the wonderful transformation. We are over the top impressed with our "new" look countertops and backsplash as well. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend highly this company and their work ethics. Thank you again and totally feel like we were treated from start to finish like they really appreciated our business. If you are thinking of doing this, call them. You will not regret the decision and will be totally impressed with this company. Wish we could give more stars. There is a reason for all the fantastic reviews. They deserve it. Thanks again guys. and thanks for the excellent service and workmanship. Pride and amazing service is hard to find. Don't look further. Just call them. Mark & Lori Coffin

Wow, Mark & Lori! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this incredible review. We are thrilled that you had a good experience with us. It was great to have you as a client. We would be more than happy to work with you again shall the opportunity arise.

Bobbie in Grande Prairie
Bobbie in Grande Prairie
0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Countertop resurfacing etc...

I am so happy with our new countertops, sink & faucet! Aziz from Calgary Countertops did an amazing job! Very thorough! Our kitchen now looks wonderful! Replacing would have cost so much more! Thanks folks!

Thank you Bobbie for your nice review. We are glad that you enjoyed our work quality. Enjoy your new kitchen countertops!

HomeStars Calgary
HomeStars Calgary

Bathroom tub refinishing

Our metal tub was updated to a glossy, shiny, smooth, nearly new comdition after a half day of work! Start to finish this company was easy to deal with and Tim arrived promptly on time for our project and took the time to answer all of my questions and to make sure this project would work for our needs. Their work comes with a warranty and it's reasonably priced.

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad we were able to help you out. Enjoy the new look of the tub!

Qagirl
Qagirl

Great service and quick to respond

I really like Calgary Countertops... I have used them for countertop refinishing, and recently for refinishing my tub. They are very responsive, professional and do a good job. I always appreciate working with a contractor where I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off...

Thank you for your repeat business. We are glad we were able to help you out. Enjoy your new bathtub! We appreciate your review.

Private User reviews , AB

Kitchen Counter re-finishing

We had our kitchen counters refinished in 2019 and are extremely pleased with the results. After one year we have not had any issues at all. We chose a black granite look to replace an arborite from the 80's and are very happy with it.

We found this company did an excellent job for a reasonable price and would highly recommend their services.

Thank you so much for your review. We highly appreciate your trust and confidence and thank you for your recommendations too.

Greig in Langdon
Greig in Langdon
1 review Langdon, AB

Bathroom Sinks

Just a big shout-out to Tim and his team for refinishing our bathroom sinks. We had Aziz come out and he was such a pleasant, professional and a very easy person to deal with. I’ve had a lot of tradespeople in here and had some kind of mess left over. Aziz left NOTHING! I couldn’t even find a speck of paint leftover. I've used Calgary Countertops in the past, along with my family, and I always highly recommend them. Thank you again from one happy customer!

Thank you Greig for your repeat business. We are glad we were able to help you out. Enjoy your new sinks! We appreciate your review. We look forward to work with you again.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?