HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Kitchen and 2 bathroom countertops

We had Calgary Countertops resurface 2 bathroom countertops almost 6 years ago and are still very pleased with the results. We recently had them back to refinish our kitchen countertops. They did an amazing job! We had granite which had been poorly installed. It had a wide space where the seam was supposed to be. The previous owners had it repaired but it was not satisfactory, so we kept a cutting board over it to hide the space. Wayne the installer was able to not only fix it, but to make it disappear! He was very careful with our backsplash and cabinets and took great pride in his work. We would recommend them highly.

1 review Okotoks, AB

Shower repair

Excellent follow up and fix to a job completed almost 4 years ago. Very pleased with the original work and more pleased that stood behind their work! Would highly recommend this company.

Wayne V in Calgary
Wayne V in Calgary

Kitchen & bathroom countertops

I highly recommend Calgary Countertops, Tim’s quote was reasonable and Johanna’s work was done in a timely and professional manner.
This is by far the the most convenient way of renewing older/outdated countertops.

Smokeater in Prince George
Smokeater in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Kitchen Counter Tops and Back Splash

We were apprehensive about changing our Kitchen. After a meeting with Tim, we were at ease. Amazing work, extremely happy and HIGHLY recommend to anyone to give them a try.

skooter1 in Calgary
skooter1 in Calgary

Excellent job

I had my countertops done by this company 10years ago. I decided to have them redone as in some highly used areas the shine had dulled. I just had my countertops Re glazed by Philip and they turned out awesome. Philip was so professional and really polite. I have recommended in the past and would definitely Recommend them. Excellent work.
Beverley

TP in Calgary
TP in Calgary

Bathroom Countertops Resurfaced

We just had our bathroom countertops resurfaced by Calgary Countertops and I absolutely love the new counters! They showed up first thing in the morning and were done and cleaned up by 5:00 pm. We were able to start using the counters and sinks immediately. I liked that fact that we didn't have to replace any plumbing which was great. Their attention to detail was above and beyond what I expected and the final product looked fantastic. Very affordable.

We are having our kitchen countertops and backsplash done next month and I'm very excited to see the end result as well. I would highly recommend Tim and his crew to any of my friends or family.

Well done Calgary Countertops!

Mike from Calgary  in Calgary
Mike from Calgary in Calgary

Kitchen and bathroom counter tops

This was a big job and they started a t 8 in the morning and finished after 6. If I had replaced the laminate with laminate or with a hard stone this would have cost in excess of $12000! The crew were wonderful very polite and worked like Trojans and got it done. It has lifted the kitchen and master suite.

If you are buying a new house or condo do not upgrade to expensive stone save a lot take the laminate and upgrade with this product. If you think about it - you pay for the upgrade to stone via the mortgage -- when you add in the interest its a staggering amount and this product look s like the real thing.

I am really happy. I have recommended the company to someone at work and they are going to get this deluxe treatment. I also have a rental property and will be upgrading with Tim and his company soon.

Laurie McLeod in Calgary
Laurie McLeod in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

We are extremely satisfied with our resurfaced countertops. It totally gives our kitchen a new look. Highly recommend Calgary Countertops to transform your countertops. They were on time and left everything clean.

Dennis B in Calgary
Dennis B in Calgary

Resurfaced Kitchen and Bathroom counter tops.

Got a quote from Tim. Wayne and Joe done the resurface on all counter tops. They were very professional, the work was perfect, and when they finished, there was a complete clean up. There advice and recommendations were great. No surprises, price was great, and service was excellent. Thanks to Tim and his team for a very pleasant experience. We are very happy customers with no hesitations in calling again in the future. Also, giving all family and friends our highest praise of this work.

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Good work recommand

Tim just finished my bathtub and it looked like new. Work site is neat and clean.

After the work Tim explained their working procedure and gave me a discount. An important thing is asking a WRITTEN quote before starting the work to eliminate unnecessary misunderstanding.

Tim is careful and his work is good.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...