Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Marion in Calgary
Marion in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

My husband and I met Tim at the Calgary Home Show. His company provided the type of counter upgrade we were looking at for our large kitchen. Phil was very professional when he came out to measure our counters and Wayne was terrific during the installation process. We are more than thrilled with look the upgrade has given us and at the cost that was right for our budget!

Marion and Steve Miller

D&S Rent in Calgary
D&S Rent in Calgary

Bathtub Refinishing

Tim came out to refinish a tub that had been refinished by someone else about a year earlier. The old finish was finicky right from the beginning and by this point it was over half peeled away from the original tub. The new surface looks beautiful and shiny. Such an improvement! The finish has only been on there for about 5 days, but we are hopeful that it will last as Calgary Countertops offered a 5 year warranty. There was an extra charge to remove the old finish, but this was understandable and explained to me from the beginning of the process.

Thank you for you review. Hope you wont face any problems with your tub again and glad that you are satisfied with the work results now. Enjoy it !

Lorna & Garry in Calgary
Lorna & Garry in Calgary

Kitchen Countertops

We were delighted to find this company & have them be part of our renovations. We had a budget & Calgary Countertops truly gave us what we wanted! Both owner of the company & installer were GREAT to work with! This was not a stressful reno at all. We LOVE the results in appearance & caring for it. Friends & family who have come by, we’re all very impressed with the end result! Our picture only shows one area of the 3 countertops done.

Thank you Lorna and Garry for your nice review. We are more than happy that you are satisfied with the work results. Enjoy the new look of your countertops!

Dawn in Calgary
Dawn in Calgary

Calgary Countertops

I love the look of my new resurfaced counter tops and backsplash that Phil did for us from Calgary Countertops 03/13/2019. It was excellent customer service from the get go with the free in home quote done by Tim to the finished product done by Phil. My husband and I both found Tim & Phil to be very knowledgeable and both perfectionist's with all the details. We would both recommend anyone who wants the look/feel of brand new counter tops and backsplash done without all the hassle of tear out and clean up. I would use them again in a heart beat . -10/10

Thanks Calgary Countertops for doing a excellent job!

Dawn & Jesse M.

Thank you for your incredible review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our work and that you are enjoying the new look of your countertop. Thank you for your recommendations too.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Counter top refurbishing

My wife found these guys at the home show in Calgary... thought it was a good idea so we gave it a try. What a huge improvement to our kitchen. Amazing work and definitely worth the cost!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review. We are more than happy to hear that you liked our work. Enjoy the new look of your countertop.

Jason from Calgary
Jason from Calgary

Brough my counters back to life!

I had some tired old and chipped laminate. In a single day Calgary Countertops was able to prep and spay over my counters. The result was fantastic and turned out better than I thought it would.

Thank you Jason for your nice comments. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work results. Enjoy the new look of your counters.

Trish in Calgary
Trish in Calgary

Too good to be true, think again

We were skeptical at first with all the good reviews. It was odd to not see at least a handful of bad reviews. We thought no way could it actually be that good. Boy we were wrong. What an amazing company and product!! Phil is honest and trustworthy. We had no issues leaving him in our house while we were gone. The quality of work was also great. We could hardly believe they were the same countertops. Our friends/family thought we installed new countertops. We use to have a huge burn mark from the previous owners and some cracks because it was older. You can't tell at all where they used to be. Thank you Calgary Countertops!!!

Trish, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We are extremely happy that you appreciated our services, product. Enjoy the new look of your countertops.

Judy in Calgary
Judy in Calgary

Two bathrooms renovated including the tub, tiles and shower stall along with both vanity counters

Tim and his team made time to do this work for me the week before Christmas. Everyone arrived on time, were super professional and each day left their work area neat as a pin.
The completed project turned out fabulous and was done in the short time frame that was quoted. This allowed me to have the sinks and toilets installed prior to Christmas.
Thanks to Tim and the other 2 team members.

Thank you Judy! We are glad that you liked the new look of your bathrooms and hope you had a great christams.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen countertop & new Silgranit sink

We love our new countertops and sink in our kitchen. The staff were amazing and Tim was fabulous with all the emails going back & forth.
Would definitely recommend this company to all family and friends.

Thank you for your incredible review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our work and that you are enjoying the new look of your countertop and sink. Thank you for your recommendations too.

countertop in Calgary
countertop in Calgary

Kitchen counter top

I had heard of Calgary Countertops, but after actually seeing their work at a neighbours, I made the call to start the process to get my own kitchen counter top transformed.
The receptionist (very pleasant) arranged for an estimate. Tim, the owner came out, who was very professional and helpful. (no pressure selling).
Wayne, the installer did a fantastic job, obviously doing his work with great pride.

I would definitely recommend Calgary Countertops to others.

Thank you for your nice review. We are more than happy that you are satisfied with the work results. we really appreciate your referrals. Enjoy the new look of your countertops!

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?