Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

c0demom4821
c0demom4821

Kitchen Countertop, Kitchen and En Suite backsplash.

Tim and his entire team were excellent to work with. They responded when they said they would, and on time. Their work was fantastic! We are so happy with the results. Their tile installer, was very helpful finding us just the right grout, Steve did a great job with the countertop and left a very clean kitchen when he was done. Even the estimate process was great. I would highly recommend Tim and his Team to anyone! We will be calling on them again to complete our bathrooms.

Thanks for the wonderful recommendation and we are so happy to hear you are pleased with the result.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Countertops Refinished

My countertops were showing wear after 16 years and 2 friends of mine had work done by Calgary Countertops and were very pleased. So it was not a hard decision to make when I decided it was time. I had the kitchen and 2 bathroom counters done and am so pleased with with outcome that I have been showing it off to my condo friends and I think some of them are thinking about doing the same. One comment I had was "it looks like granite" and I must agree. The nice part is that it is done in one day. Phil and his helper were great even though my suite got pretty hot by mid afternoon. Tim and his team are great and I would highly recommend them.

That's great that your friends sent you our way! And that your condo friends love it as much as you do! Thanks so much for the review!

Kampta in Toronto
Kampta in Toronto

Kitchen countertops and backsplash tiling

This company is a god send compared with the cost of renovating your kitchen to change the countertops etc. Tim's technician, in this instant, Aziz, was polite ,professional and friendly. Did a beautiful job of the backsplash tiling, countertops. changed the faucet on the sinks and left a finished job to be proud of. We are so pleased with this and friends have commented also on the finish result. Will be happy to recommend this company without hesitation. Satisfied customer for a great job done for a reasonable price..

Glad to have helped with your kitchen renovation and that you are proud to show them off! Thanks for the great review!

Rajashri in Edmonton
Rajashri in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Counter top refinishing

I was looking in to refinishing the countertops in the washrooms as I personally do not like to thrash everything in landfill, I came across Calgary countertops. I am glad I chose them, wonderful polite honest people.
Tim came out for measurements and estimate.
Date was fixed for refinishing, Wayne came in to refinish, very polite efficient person he set expectations and did his job amazingly. We are extremely happy with the end result. The estimate was in the dot.
Really recommend them for the refinish work

Thanks for the kind words! We also believe in not wasting what can be saved! Glad you are happy with what we have done.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom, Tub, sink and countertop

I never had such good service for any renovation that I have had done, lived in Calgary since 1957. Estimate was done in a quick manner with no changes, the precleaning was very efficient, friendly and was beyond anything I have seen in Calgary for a long time. They were very thorough with everything and would highly recommend to anyone, cleaned-up after, no mess left behind. Will use again and already have neighbors and some Medical (Doctors) wanting to use them in their offices. 5 Star Plus.

Thanks for the great review! We want to help people in the most efficient way we can to make your life easier!

owlie
owlie

Workmanship and Professionism Bar None

Wonderful professional job. 1 day application. Clean up done better than I expected, nothing for me to do except put back the items removed. Worked from the minute he got here to time of leaving. The counters look brand new, even better than I had hoped. The care and attention to detail was superior.
Will definitely recommend to any and all that this is less muss and fuss than replacing with new unless of course you want actual granite or marble. These look like granite in my mind. Price kept down as I didn't want a new sink or taps so a plumber was not required. Color and pattern choice is just great in my mind.

So pleased you are happy with your updated counters. Thanks for recommending us!

John R
John R

Refinished Countertop Looks Amazing

Wayne did an amazing job on the refinished countertop! His attention to detail is awesome and he spent extra time to ensure we were extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend this firm and individual!

Thanks for the kind review John. Glad you are happy with our work!

C in Calgary
C in Calgary

Countertop resurface

I have Calgary Coutnertops come to resurface my entire house countertop. Tim and his crews are very professional and knowledgeable. They fixed my countertops and help me to choice the color that mix the kitchen tiles. The result turn out better than expected. Price are very affordable compares to replacing for a brandnew one. Tim also made special effort to fit the job done for my timeline. I really appreciated that. Thank you very much!

Happy to have been able to accommodate your timeline. Thank you so much for the great review!

Deborah in Calgary
Deborah in Calgary

Kitchen and Bathroom Update

Did not want a full-fledged renovation in my kitchen and bathrooms, but the 30 year-old rooms badly needed updating. I saw the job that Calgary Countertops did in my nephew's kitchen and was impressed so I booked them. I was not disappointed! I am VERY happy with the results. I also had them install new sinks and faucets and feel like I have a new house. Will be having my bathtub and shower reglazed in the near future and so look forward to that. Very reasonable price, excellent product and super employees. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

The tub and tile surround reglazing was completed July 10. Gone is the ugly beige. It looks like I spent a fortune! SUPERB customer service, great product and wonderful employees.

Fantastic! Glad you are impressed and thankful for the kind review!

Christina
Christina

Kitchen Countertops and Backsplash

My kitchen counters never looked better! Tim and his staff (in this case Steve) really deliver!! Pride in work is obvious - they really know their craft. No regrets in going with this option.

Thank you Christina for taking the time to write a review for us. Glad you are pleased with the result.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?