Calgary Countertops

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Counter top refurbishing

My wife found these guys at the home show in Calgary... thought it was a good idea so we gave it a try. What a huge improvement to our kitchen. Amazing work and definitely worth the cost!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review. We are more than happy to hear that you liked our work. Enjoy the new look of your countertop.

Jason from Calgary
Jason from Calgary

Brough my counters back to life!

I had some tired old and chipped laminate. In a single day Calgary Countertops was able to prep and spay over my counters. The result was fantastic and turned out better than I thought it would.

Thank you Jason for your nice comments. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work results. Enjoy the new look of your counters.

Trish in Calgary
Trish in Calgary

Too good to be true, think again

We were skeptical at first with all the good reviews. It was odd to not see at least a handful of bad reviews. We thought no way could it actually be that good. Boy we were wrong. What an amazing company and product!! Phil is honest and trustworthy. We had no issues leaving him in our house while we were gone. The quality of work was also great. We could hardly believe they were the same countertops. Our friends/family thought we installed new countertops. We use to have a huge burn mark from the previous owners and some cracks because it was older. You can't tell at all where they used to be. Thank you Calgary Countertops!!!

Trish, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We are extremely happy that you appreciated our services, product. Enjoy the new look of your countertops.

Judy in Calgary
Judy in Calgary

Two bathrooms renovated including the tub, tiles and shower stall along with both vanity counters

Tim and his team made time to do this work for me the week before Christmas. Everyone arrived on time, were super professional and each day left their work area neat as a pin.
The completed project turned out fabulous and was done in the short time frame that was quoted. This allowed me to have the sinks and toilets installed prior to Christmas.
Thanks to Tim and the other 2 team members.

Thank you Judy! We are glad that you liked the new look of your bathrooms and hope you had a great christams.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen countertop & new Silgranit sink

We love our new countertops and sink in our kitchen. The staff were amazing and Tim was fabulous with all the emails going back & forth.
Would definitely recommend this company to all family and friends.

Thank you for your incredible review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our work and that you are enjoying the new look of your countertop and sink. Thank you for your recommendations too.

countertop in Calgary
countertop in Calgary

Kitchen counter top

I had heard of Calgary Countertops, but after actually seeing their work at a neighbours, I made the call to start the process to get my own kitchen counter top transformed.
The receptionist (very pleasant) arranged for an estimate. Tim, the owner came out, who was very professional and helpful. (no pressure selling).
Wayne, the installer did a fantastic job, obviously doing his work with great pride.

I would definitely recommend Calgary Countertops to others.

Thank you for your nice review. We are more than happy that you are satisfied with the work results. we really appreciate your referrals. Enjoy the new look of your countertops!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Counter tops and Jucuzzi tub

I'm am beyond pleased with my dealings with Tim and his staff of Phil, Johannah and Wayne. The resurfacing of 3 bathroom counter tops and a strip on my jacuzzi tub has totally transformed by bathrooms. Their product is amazing. His staff is so professional and personable it was such a pleasure to have them in my home. I can honestly say that Tim (owner) is one of the most professional and caring companies I have ever dealt with. I definitely will be referring Calgary Countertops to my friends and family.

Thank you for your incredible review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our work and that you are enjoying the new look of your countertops and Jucuzzi Tub. Thank you for your recommendations too.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Great work

We had our countertops done with the look of granite several years ago. There was some damage from water around the sink. We decided to have it repaired and while we were at it, replace the kitchen sink and a bathroom sink. Even though it was the same size, it didn’t fit the same as the old one. Calgary Countertops did the repair and clearcoated the entire kitchen and repaired one bathroom at a very reasonable cost. It looks great, like granite. Tim, the owner, was very helpful and Wayne, the installer, takes pride in his craft. we will recommend them to others.

Thank you for your excellent review and recommendations. We highly appreciate your confidence and trust.

stephentischer from Calgary
stephentischer from Calgary

The Tops in Countertops

My experience with Calgary Countertops began a few months ago when I decided the time had come to change my aged kitchen countertop, and I went to Homestars in search of guidance for this project. Until then, I had never even heard of Calgary Countertops let alone knew that laminate countertops could be restored. Impressed by the large number of glowing reviews Calgary Countertops had on Homestars and intrigued by the idea of making my old laminate countertop new again, I contacted the company.

From first and ongoing contact with Tim to meeting with Phil to learn what Calgary Countertops could do for me to Jo who magically transformed my well-worn countertop into a thing of beauty, I have only good things to say about the staff. In a nutshell, they promise great service, a great product and a great price and they deliver on those promises.

If you look at the many reviews that precede mine, you will read the golden words of very satisfied customers. You might be a bit skeptical about all these reviews that overflow with praise for the company just as I was early on but once you engage with the company and pass through the various stages you will come to realize that all the admiration Calgary Countertops has received is real and true.

I strongly recommend Calgary Countertops to anybody who is thinking about restoring or replacing a countertop. As it was for me, resurfacing a countertop was a better option than replacing it, and when you see the remarkable work Calgary Countertops can do, you might be of the same mind too.

Wow, Stephen! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this incredible review. We are thrilled that you had a good experience with us. It was great to have you as a client. We would be more than happy to work with you again shall the opportunity arise.

Bob  in Calgary
Bob in Calgary

Kitchen Countertops

Calgary Countertops finished our kitchen countertops along with the tile backsplash. The job performance was excellent and the transformation of our once dreary kitchen continues to be a source of pleasure. From start to finish it was a joy to deal with this company.

Thank you Bob for your nice comments. We are glad that you liked your renovated kitchen and bathroom. Enjoy it!

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?