Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

stephentischer from Calgary
stephentischer from Calgary

The Tops in Countertops

My experience with Calgary Countertops began a few months ago when I decided the time had come to change my aged kitchen countertop, and I went to Homestars in search of guidance for this project. Until then, I had never even heard of Calgary Countertops let alone knew that laminate countertops could be restored. Impressed by the large number of glowing reviews Calgary Countertops had on Homestars and intrigued by the idea of making my old laminate countertop new again, I contacted the company.

From first and ongoing contact with Tim to meeting with Phil to learn what Calgary Countertops could do for me to Jo who magically transformed my well-worn countertop into a thing of beauty, I have only good things to say about the staff. In a nutshell, they promise great service, a great product and a great price and they deliver on those promises.

If you look at the many reviews that precede mine, you will read the golden words of very satisfied customers. You might be a bit skeptical about all these reviews that overflow with praise for the company just as I was early on but once you engage with the company and pass through the various stages you will come to realize that all the admiration Calgary Countertops has received is real and true.

I strongly recommend Calgary Countertops to anybody who is thinking about restoring or replacing a countertop. As it was for me, resurfacing a countertop was a better option than replacing it, and when you see the remarkable work Calgary Countertops can do, you might be of the same mind too.

Wow, Stephen! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this incredible review. We are thrilled that you had a good experience with us. It was great to have you as a client. We would be more than happy to work with you again shall the opportunity arise.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom Counter tops and Jucuzzi tub

I'm am beyond pleased with my dealings with Tim and his staff of Phil, Johannah and Wayne. The resurfacing of 3 bathroom counter tops and a strip on my jacuzzi tub has totally transformed by bathrooms. Their product is amazing. His staff is so professional and personable it was such a pleasure to have them in my home. I can honestly say that Tim (owner) is one of the most professional and caring companies I have ever dealt with. I definitely will be referring Calgary Countertops to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Great work

We had our countertops done with the look of granite several years ago. There was some damage from water around the sink. We decided to have it repaired and while we were at it, replace the kitchen sink and a bathroom sink. Even though it was the same size, it didn’t fit the same as the old one. Calgary Countertops did the repair and clearcoated the entire kitchen and repaired one bathroom at a very reasonable cost. It looks great, like granite. Tim, the owner, was very helpful and Wayne, the installer, takes pride in his craft. we will recommend them to others.

Bob  in Calgary
Bob in Calgary

Kitchen Countertops

Calgary Countertops finished our kitchen countertops along with the tile backsplash. The job performance was excellent and the transformation of our once dreary kitchen continues to be a source of pleasure. From start to finish it was a joy to deal with this company.

Thank you Bob for your nice comments. We are glad that you liked your renovated kitchen and bathroom. Enjoy it!

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto
1 review Cochrane, AB

Restore Counter tops

I think the crew at Calgary Counter Tops was fantastic. The work matched the Oak woodwork & Ceramic Tile. They increased my property value in one days work. I would recommend their work over anyone. Ross

Thank you Ross for your nice review and recommendations. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you for your trust and confidence.

Jlevie in Calgary
Jlevie in Calgary

Shower Tiles, Countertops and Kitchen backsplash

Amazing. The work was completed in two days. Staff were friendly and courteous. Answered all of my questions. Completely satisfied with the outcome and the colors I chose. I would highly recommend doing this over replacing countertops and tiles. A great way to update kitchens and bathrooms.

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We are more than happy that you hear that you are satisfied with the work outcomes and the colors you chose. Thank you for your recommendation too.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Looks like new!

Based on a referral from a friend, I engaged Calgary Countertops to resurface two ghastly looking old cultured marble countertops and sinks in 2 of my bathrooms.

After getting the estimate from Tim (very professional and helpful), I decided to have my old kitchen countertop and tiled backsplash/ledge redone as well.

I am so thrilled with the finished look, and would highly recommend them for a cost efficient upgrade to your counters. Phil & Jo were really fantastic to deal with on the installation end. Very friendly and they left my space clean at the end of the job.

Can't say enough good things. Check out their website, and give them a call today!

Thank you so much for your incredible review. We are thrilled that you had a good experience with our services and you loved your renovated kitchen and bathroom. Thank you for the recommendations too.

happy in Calgary
happy in Calgary

kitchen countertops

We decided to update our kitchen counters and Calgary Countertops was recommended by a relative. Philippe did an excellent job. The countertops look awesome. Philippe is very hard working and personable. I highly recommend Calgary Countertops

Thank you for your nice comments and recommendations. We are happy that you liked the work results. Enjoy the new look of your kitchen counters.

SS - Calgary in Calgary
SS - Calgary in Calgary

kitchen countertop transformation

My kitchen countertops were dated and Johannah’s work to resurface them was excellent! I’m very pleased and it feels like a new kitchen. I would recommend her and the company. Attention to detail and a great product.

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We are extremely happy to know that you enjoyed our work, product and services. Enjoy your renovated kitchen countertops.

Peter in Edmonton
Peter in Edmonton

Kitchen Counter

We had Calgary Countertops resurface our kitchen countertops.
They look amazing. Excellent work and done in one day. We are extremely happy and recommend them highly to anyone. We would use them again for bathroom sinks.

Thank you for your nice review Peter. We are very glad that you love your new kitchen counter tops. We will be more than happy to help you with your bathroom sinks. Thank you for your recommendations too.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?