HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Calgary Countertops

Orin in Calgary
Orin in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Re-finish existing countertop

The re-surfacing of our kitchen counter top has made the kitchen look up-graded. An excellent and efficient job was done.

The preparation and re-surfacing were all done in one day - we can highly recommend Calgary Countertop for re-surfacing your kitchen counter tops.

Hi Orin, thanks very much for your review and your business, we all appreciate it.

C. Evans in Calgary
C. Evans in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Kitchen Countertop Resurfacing

Calgary Countertops Systems did a great job and transformed a 1970's kitchen countertop into a very attractive looking granite countertop. It is remarkable how good it looks. I was quite skeptical about how this would look when completed. I am very impressed with the service and quality of work. I would strongly recommend this service. I would not hesitate to use them again for another project such as a countertop or bathtub resurfacing.

Thanks so much for your business and your review.

Tario in Calgary
Tario in Calgary

Calgarey Countertops (Tim Lambert & team)

Very Very impressed with Tim and his team. We had our vanity top in our bathroom done and are very pleased with the outcome. The team is very professional. It is a very cost effective way to update your rooms and the result is beautiful. Would highly recommend.

Hi Tario, thanks very much for taking the time to submit a review, we all appreciate it.

Mandy Halls in Okotoks
Mandy Halls in Okotoks
1 review OKOTOKS, AB

Kitchen counter tops and bath tub, sinks and tiles.

Just had bathroom tub, pedastal sink and tiles done in ensuite and also small family bathroom sink top and we are very impressed and pleased with what was done. 3 months ago we had our kitchen counter tops and tiles done and were so impressed thats why we re-booked to get the bathrooms done. Have already recommended to lots of neighbours and friends and I know some have had work done also already. Product looks great and we have lots of good comments. Well done to the Calgary Countertops team. Highly recommended.

Hi Mandy. Thanks so much for you review, we do appreciate your comments.

Midnight Mike in Calgary
Midnight Mike in Calgary

Bathtub & Vanity

I was looking at $4k for a new tub & marble vanity (supplied and installed). I'd met Tim at a couple of home shows and thought I'd give his product a go. I knew a family that had had their kitchen counter done and really liked it.

Keeping in mind the harsh criticism of this product from competitors, I thought if Tim's solution doesn't work, I'll go with the $4k solution. It's been about 5 months since the work was completed and I am beyond impressed. Tim was great to work with and the product is incredible. I am so pleased that I ignored all the nay-sayers and decided to give this a go. I am now working on a kitchen reno and will likely use Tim and his spray-on solution again.

Thanks Mike, really appreciate your comments. Glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Jane  in Calgary
Jane in Calgary

Kitchen counter

I recently have my kitchen counter redone. Extremely impressed with the professionalism shown by both Tim and Wayne. They arrived on time and the work was completed in the time frame as promised. Clean up afterwards was perfect and best of all - I love my new kitchen counter top.

Hi Jane. Thanks so much for your review, we all appreciate it.

Linda in Langdon
Linda in Langdon
1 review LANGDON, AB

Updating Bathrooms, Shower and Fireplace

We had our bathroom sinks, around the tub, shower stall and front of our fireplace done by Tim and his team, Eric and Wayne. Right from the beginning, we were impressed by the professionalism and promptness with the team. They actually showed up when they said they would. Tim's team were exceptional to work with and when they prepared to do the work, took extra care to make sure everything was covered. Their clean-up job was exceptional also. I love my 'new' bathrooms, and the fireplace and would definitely recommend these guys to anyone thinking of updating their place, without the 'exorbitant' costs of granite. May you have many many years of success. Thank you again!

Hi Linda. Thanks so much for your review, really appreciate your comments and your business.

Ainsley in Calgary
Ainsley in Calgary

Countertops

We recently had our countertops done by Tim and his team and what a pleasant experience! Right from the estimate to the install the service was nothing but professional and super friendly.
The product itself is amazing! The install took one day and we didn't have to remove our sink or cut into the backsplash, saving us quite a bit of time and money. The finished product is absolutely gorgeous, no seams, just a easy to clean, stunning surface. You will not be disappointed.
Calgary Countertops can completely transform your kitchen in one day, no mess and at a great price.
Thanks Tim for helping us LOVE our kitchen again!!

Hi Ainsley. Thanks very much for your review and business, we appreciate it!

Helen Gaulin
Helen Gaulin

Countertops

We had our 3 bathroom counterrtops done, shower walls done, our kitchen, den and bar counter tops done, as well as our bathtub. Amazing job. We have nothing but compliments when friends are visiting. Looks just like Granite!!!

Hi Helen. Thanks for your review. Really appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments.

Jo Harris in Calgary
Jo Harris in Calgary

Kitchen and bathroom countertop refinishing

Refinished kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
Very happy, covered up all the chips/scratches in sinks and rough edges in the kitchen. Seamless finish on the kitchen counters look good.
Highly recommended

Hi Jo. Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to sumbit it. Thanks for your business as well.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...