Brilliant by Design

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Brilliant by Design

Reviews for Brilliant by Design

Laura Illman from East Gwillimbury
5 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Aresh and his team did a fantastic job on my home. He added so many details and was willing to work with new materials he had not used before. We love our basement and it is the favorite part of our home

Douglas C Toronto

Mr. Katirai has done other work for us in the past (2 basement renos). we had him do a cedar fence for us in the back yard. the job was beautiful and artistically done. He put nice gables on the fence to make it really pop. Funny enough, several of my neighbors copied the design after the fact (it was a nontraditional design so I know they took their cue from his work). I think that is saying something.

Barbra Pollock in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

I'm in the middle of my reno, and so far so great. They are always there, very helpful, accommodating. Very tidy. I can't wait for the final results. They came highly recomended and so far have not disappointed.