Joseph Kitchen And Bath

Reviews for Joseph Kitchen And Bath

Marty and Judy
Marty and Judy

Kitchen and Pantry Renovations

We recently had our kitchen and pantry area renovated by Joseph Kitchens and Baths and could not be more pleased with the outcome. From the onset of our first meeting, Joseph and Mitra were very professional, knowledgeable and insightful in suggesting and explaining the different kinds of products, finishes and installation options. When trying to decide on our options, they were always very patient, considerate and helpful in recommending the best choices for our project. For example, Joseph provided us with several stained samples for the cupboard doors to ensure the color matched our expectations.

The wood and other materials used and the finishing were top quality and the custom workmanship was truly outstanding. The installation process was completed efficiently and the attention to detail was meticulous in all aspects of the work.

We absolutely love our kitchen and pantry! It would be without any hesitation that we would highly recommend Joseph Kitchens and Baths for your next project. Marty and Judy (Toronto)

Dear Marty and Judy,

It was a great pleasure working on your projects. Thank you so much for your kind online support. This is the way you found us and now others can read your supportive words to help them to decide,to come forward and see how we are doing. We hope you enjoy your beautiful kitchen and pantry for many years. Thank you again.

Regards,
Joseph and Mitra

Kim L
Kim L

Kitchen Renovation

We interviewed six companies for our kitchen remodel. We loved that Joseph Kitchen oversaw all trades people and their work. After about eight weeks, our new kitchen was completed. We are extremely satisfied with the high quality of workmanship. Joseph and Mitra were very accommodating and easy to work with. We would highly recommend Joseph Kitchen to anyone considering a renovation. Our kitchen is beautiful!!!

Dear Kim,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We value every customer and make sure we give the best service possible. We pride ourselves in great customer service and quality workmanship. We hope you and your family enjoy your new kitchen for many years.

Kindest regards,
Mitra & Joseph

Private User reviews , ON

Kitchen Renovation

It gives me great pleasure every day to walk into my brand new, gorgeous kitchen. During the planning process, I relied on Joseph and Mitra for both of their advice and professional opinions when it came to chosing the layout, colours or by chosing the materials such as quartz countertops, glass tiles as well as appliances. Joseph created for us a most beautiful, well functioning custom made kitchen, which is truly a dream come true. Joseph, who put heart and soul into building our kitchen, ensured flawless workmanship and attention to the smallest details. I love the soft closing doors and drawers - no more braking my back when needing a cooking pot or some other utensil. The family loves to visit and always ends up sitting at the stunning, very large island. Yes, I am one heck of a lucky girl and I am recommending "Joseph Kitchen & Bath" with confidence to anyone who is looking for that special kitchen of a life time. Thank you Mitra and Joseph for always being there when I had questions or needed any kind of help. I wish you both the very best.

Dear Annelise. It was greatest pleasure working with you. You are such a lady and treated us like a close friend. We hope you and your family enjoy your new kitchen for many many years. Thanks again for the business and thank you for your wonderful testimonial.

Kindest regards,
Mitra and Joseph

Russell in Markham
Russell in Markham

Complete kitchen renovation

Prior to starting this project, we talked to several different companies before deciding on Joseph Kitchens . In the end, our decision was based primarily on our comfort level with Joseph and his general construction knowledge . We were also comfortable that all work was done in house and Joseph controlled all aspects of the construction. Given the fairly large investment, we wanted to make sure we ended up with a product that we could be proud of and the team at Joseph Kitchens did not disappoint.

Angela in Brampton
Angela in Brampton

Kitchen renovation

I am very pleased with my kitchen renovation and finding the right company to take care of a large property project wasn’t easy. One of my candidates was Joseph kitchen. When I met him I found that he is very focused along with the knowledge needed from the design to building a very detailed solid wood face frame kitchen. He always has brilliant ideas. He is very creative and meticulous to all details and punctual as well. The project was kitchen cabinets, counter top and refinishing my antique metal canopy hood. Joseph is great with communication, contacted me quickly and was always prompt with replies and answers to questions. However this project was big, he gave me the best price compared to other companies. I am pleased with his work and I will hire him for my next project.

Harrison Y

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets

Superb workmanship! Quality material! The kitchen is the heart of the house and Joseph brought it to life. Thanks Mitra aswell for smooth design process and advice. I’m looking forward to seeing again with the next house.

Hello Billy,

Thank you so much for the business and your kind words. It would be our pleasure to work with you again. We wish you and your family a happy spring and summer.

Phillip & Linda Simms in Markham
Phillip & Linda Simms in Markham

Custom built bookcases for basement hallway

The available space required custom built bookcases with doors and we also required 13 inch deep shelves to accommodate larger books and binders. The workmanship was excellent and the installer was meticulous. Delivery was 2 weeks before the promised date. We had to wait five weeks for the trim to fill the space between the top of the book cases and the ceiling. We would consider using Joseph Kitchens again. Phillip & linda

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great design and ideas!
Last year I had a full kitchen renovation and these guys did a great job and their staff were professional and clean. Our kitchen is exactly what we wanted.
I love my new kitchen!
Thanks to Joseph Kitchens

Thank you very much for the kind words, It was a pleasure working with you to create the ideal cabinetry for your dream kitchen.
Joseph kitchen team.

Kitchen Renovation

After interviewed 8 contractors in 3 months we decided to ask Joseph Kitchen and Bath to do the complete renovation of our kitchen. We have specific aspects on cabinet style, material and finish, which were not fully understood by most contractors during interviews; however, Joseph did. When we were given the custom-made cabinet door sample, the material, style and color are all exactly what we expected. After 8 weeks construction, we got our new kitchen. Looking at the result, we are glad that we made right decision to choose Joseph Kitchen!

Joseph and Mitra are professional and kind. They have high standard and made good recommendations based on our style and taste. Joseph was flexible and tried his best to accommodate our new ideas. Whenever there was a problem, Joseph is responsible and patient to work with me. Joseph is a perfectionist. He worked on a few things beyond our expectation to make the kitchen look and function better. Our kitchen is not cheap. However, the price we paid went to the high-quality material and workmanship. Since there is no additional sales and project management overhead, Joseph Kitchen’s overall price is still combative in market.

Hi Lin,
Thank you for such a wonderful response.We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Thanks Again!

More about Joseph Kitchen And Bath

Your kitchen is the heart of your home. A place for memorable moments, catching up with family, laughing and cooking. Time spent in an attractive kitchen makes life more enjoyable.

Joseph Kitchen provides free in-home consultations. Our designer will work with you to recommend style and material options that fit your vision (and budget). We specialize in high-end custom cabinetry and are passionate about bringing your renovation dreams to life (no matter the size). We spend time to educate our clients about each step of the process.

Joseph Kitchen promises you superior quality craftsmanship, excellent service and we always meet our deadlines. Call us today for a free estimate.

Please visit our Facebook page: