Artistic Stone Design Inc.

8550 Keele Street Vaughan ON L4K 2N2
Countertops
Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Reviews for Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Louise in Toronto
Louise in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Countertop

Cheryl was a HUGE help during our counter install process. She was very knowledgeable, and went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure we would be happy with our end result! I cannot recommend Artistic Stone Design enough. We have kept their card and saved their information as we will definitely be using them again in the future. Thank you for making the process seamless!

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Countertops and Backsplash

Fabulous company to deal with. Professional and on time every step of the way. We dealt with Cheryl Clark. She was professional and helpful every step of the way. We did not know what was involved with our project and she made it so simple. The installers were great. We love our countertops and backsplash.

Aldo Linardi in North York
Aldo Linardi in North York

Ktchen Renovation

We scheduled an installation date with the company and they were actually early that was great!!
Very professional, great workmanship and installers were amazing.
Customer service was unbelievable!!
Thanks Cheryl for always answering my phone calls and helping me with all the questions I had much appreciated!!

Private User reviews Southampton, ON

Kitchen countertop

My experience working with Artistic stone was great. They were well organized and the installers were very efficient. The final product looks great. This was during the pandemic so they did everything they could to keep things on schedule.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen reno

Artistic stone design has been a company I have used for the last 2 homes I’ve renovated, and will continue to do so. Cheryl is absolutely amazing and very accommodating, and will do everything she can to get your the best product possible. The install process is very smooth and quick, and everyone involved is very kind and professional. I’ve recommended ASD to all of my friends and anyone I meet who is looking to do kitchen Reno’s.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen countertops

They were very professional and quick. I would recommend them to anyone who is doing a kitchen renovation. My wife absolutely loves the new kitchen. Would use them again. Thank you

Chris Roy in York
Chris Roy in York

Custom Kitchen Countertops

When remodeling my kitchen through Ikea, Artistic Stone Design was the custom countertop provider involved. I was incredibly happy with their service and professionalism, especially as this took place at the same time COVID-19 was escalating. During their very brief visits to take measurements and perform installations, their employees took all precautions and safety measures such as wearing gloves / masks, using electronic sign-offs, etc. When non-essential businesses were closed, they kept me continuously updated and did their best to minimize any delay. I highly recommend Artistic Stone Design for your custom countertop needs.

Erina in North York
Erina in North York

Countertop Installation

Artistic Stone Review treated me like family. They really cared about my needs and my budget! They installed earlier than expected and went above and beyond to make sure I was truly happy with my Quartz countertop. Would highly recommend!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Quartz Countertop

Artistic Stone Design did not only provide our beautiful countertop but they also gave an outstanding service along the way. Cheryl was very polite and professional. Always ready to answer all our inquiries. ASD is a topnotch company with a very reliable team. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto
0 reviews Minden, ON

Kitchen counter tops

Ikea put us in touch with Artistic Stone Design for our kitchen counter tops. From first contact to installation the service was professional and excellent. We love our quartz counter tops, they are the icing on the cake for our beautiful new kitchen. We would highly recommend this company for any project . Thank you so much !!!!

More about Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Artistic Stone Design (ASD) specializes in custom designed and fabricated granite countertops, marble, quartz and onyx for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, outdoor kitchens and any project at an affordable price. We work with only the highest quality materials, using our well established supplier partnerships.
Our clients are the sole basis of our continuance. Because the quality of the finished product lies greatly with the fabricator, we are passionate about what we do and our entire staff takes great pride in their work.