HomeStars  >  Countertops in Concord  >  Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Reviews for Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Nabila Ballok in Vaughan
Nabila Ballok in Vaughan

Countertop installation

Artistic stone Design is the company I hired to install a quartz countertop in my new kitchen. The job was done yesterday. I like to say that I'm very pleased with their service for templating to installing. Installers and templator were very efficient. Cheryl was very helpful in scheduling the appointments and she's very courteous taking the call and dealing with customers. I'm happy with my new countertop. Thank you to all the team who worked to make it happen.

sam.cobblestonefarm
sam.cobblestonefarm
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

Great team, service & product

I recently purchased an IKEA kitchen, including counter tops. I was connected with Artistic Stone Design as the counter top supplier. Cheryl was my first point of contact and she was amazing. She stayed in touched and even followed up to see how construction was going. She really wanted to make the time between completed cupboards to counters being installed as short as possible. The service team that came out to measure was incredibly professional and prompt. The installers were excellent and did an amazing job; in & out in just over an hour. I can't say enough about the team at Artistic Stone Design and would recommend them to anyone looking for counter tops.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Unprecedented Customer Service and Support! Amazing selection!

Cheryl went over and beyond making sure that all of our needs were met with our new counter top purchase and installation. Cheryl was supportive, patient and listened to what we wanted. She knew exactly who to speak to get things done and wasted no time. All of the workers that came to measure and install the counter top were professional, clean and also went out of their way to accommodate us.

I highly recommend Artistic Stone Design for your counter top needs.

Silver123 in Barrie
Silver123 in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Countertop Installation

Artistic Stone design was very professional to deal with. They were friendly & thorough. Their contractors took care with our installation at all times. They were lovely gentlemen to deal with. Cheryl at the Artistic Stone office was very personable on the phone & treated me like she already knew me. The personal touch was very much appreciated.

Alex Coventry in Toronto
Alex Coventry in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

From beginning to end the experience was exceptional. Patricia really listened to what I wanted, which made choosing from the large variety of samples much easier. We got exactly what we wanted. The installers too were very professional and did a tremendous job. Overall an enjoyable experience and beautiful outcome. Thank you.

Countertop, backsplash, sink and faucet

ASD inc was referred to us from a contact in the kitchen reno industry. ASD Inc / Patricia was extremely helpful in assessing options and provided valuable input for making key decisions. She was also very clear on articulating schedule dependencies and ensuring we understood the installation process. The staff who conducted the measurements and subsequent installations were excellent and extremely professional. The final results were beyond our expectations, given some of the challenges specific to our renovation.

Chris K in Pickering
Chris K in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen renovation

We found ASD when we noticed a granite slab we liked with thieir name on it for another client, and thought we would ask them for a quote. Patricia answered very promptly, and was by far the best price, and was extremely helpful. Always answering calls and emails right away, making sure I had all my questions answered. From start with the laser measuring, to meeting with Patricia to discuss details, to finish with the install, the whole team was professional, polite and quick! My whole experience with Artistic Stone Design has been fantastic! It looks so nice, I would add a picture but project is not complete. Will add later. Our thanks to Patricia and her team.

Liliana in Brampton
Liliana in Brampton

Counter top and backplash

Excellent customer service! Punctual, precise and expert tech!! Clean and neat job!
Patricia went an extra mile!! She met with us on Sunday, and she helped us to select the material and colors! with her "touch " of good taste and colors combinations my kitchen look amazing!! She is a "pro"!! Keep up !! We need more companies like this with focus in "Costumer Service Satisfaction". Thank you!!!

Thank you Liliana, It was a pleasure! Thank you

MWard in Vaughan
MWard in Vaughan

vanity too

Everything about this transaction was simple and beautiful. Patricia was very helpful with selection. The counter was ready and installed about 2 weeks later. Everything went according to plan and was good value!

Kitchen Renovation

Patricias name was referred to us from a friend who had used her for their counter tops a few months ago. She was buy far the best price, and was extremely helpful. Always answering calls and emails right away, making sure I had all my questions answered. Product just came this morning, the installers were clean with installation, quick and nice people.. and they look amazing! My whole experience with Artistic Stone Design has been fantastic! Also to mention, we are in Collingwood and they came up from Toronto for the job! Thanks so much!!!!

Thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Artistic Stone Design (ASD) specializes in custom designed and fabricated granite countertops, marble, quartz and onyx for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, outdoor kitchens and any project at an affordable price. We work with only the highest quality materials, using our well established supplier partnerships.
Our clients are the sole basis of our continuance. Because the quality of the finished product lies greatly with the fabricator, we are passionate about what we do and our entire staff takes great pride in their work.