HomeStars  >  Countertops in Concord  >  Artistic Stone Design Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Artistic Stone Design Inc.

MWard in Vaughan

Everything about this transaction was simple and beautiful. Patricia was very helpful with selection. The counter was ready and installed about 2 weeks later. Everything went according to plan and was good value!

Job Price

Patricias name was referred to us from a friend who had used her for their counter tops a few months ago. She was buy far the best price, and was extremely helpful. Always answering calls and emails right away, making sure I had all my questions answered. Product just came this morning, the installers were clean with installation, quick and nice people.. and they look amazing! My whole experience with Artistic Stone Design has been fantastic! Also to mention, we are in Collingwood and they came up from Toronto for the job! Thanks so much!!!!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you.

Nizam Mohamed  from Brampton

We were searching for a few months for the perfect color for a quartz countertop but could not find it anywhere. Patricia is a pro! She helped us select the perfect color within 30 minutes. From giving us a great price to completing the installation, the experience was fantastic. And the staff that she uses are second to none! What a great experience. Thank you so much Patricia!

Job Price

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with both of you. Enjoy the beautiful kitchen and hope to see you both again in the future.

Sergio in Tracadie
1 review Gloucester County, NB

Mario and Cheryl are awesome. We are extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism received and, most importantly, we love our new Quartz countertop. Installation was flawless. We would highly recommend Atristic Stone Design to anyone looking for a kitchen countertop.

Job Price

Thanks Sergio, that is a very nice review to read and we really appreciate you taking the time to post it!

Christopher

Patricia worked with me in every aspect of this portion of my kitchen renovation. Even though she was not directly involved with my cabinets, tile or layout she nevertheless took an involved approach and guided me through the process of picking the stone design (colour, type, thickness and edge to name a few) and then patiently guided me through the process to ensure my expectations were met. Patricia is a highly motivated professional with excellent knowledge and willing to share such knowledge. She managed every aspect of the relationship. The gentlemen who came to install the counters, Josh and Storm, were just as professional and excellent at their job. I was very pleased with these guys. This will not be the only time I use Patricia and Artistic Stone Design. I encourage others to contact Patricia for their kitchen needs. You will not be disappointed.

Job Price

It was great to work with you as well Christopher. Thanks for choosing Artistic Stone Design!

After the loss of my father, my mother moved into a condo the needed and over haul. Which included new kitchen and bathroom cabinets. We did some shopping around for prices and samples before coming to see Patricia at Artistic Stone Design. Patricia guided us to what would go with the colour theme and her price was in budget, also better than others we received, She was very professional and thorough. We are very happy with her expertise and the outcome of her work.

Job Price

And we are very happy to read of your experience. Thanks very much!

Michelle  in Toronto

Hi Patricia, we wanted to thank you for all your help with our kitchen counter. We are extremely happy with the outcome and we appreciate all the work that you put into helping construct our dream kitchen.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you Michelle. Thank you very much for your business.

Samantha  in Concord

I'm writing this letter to express my appreciation for the superior, outstanding service I received at Artistic Stone Design. It's very clear to see from day one that the service was impeccable. The quality of workmanship from start to finish. The templater to the installer both professional and polite and on time. A special thanks to our sales representative Patricia Marrocco who made the entire process so easy. She was always available to answer our calls and answer any questions we had. She is friendly and polite and very knowledgeable, we love everything we selected (thanks to Patricia) and we could not have done it with out her! Thank you

Job Price

Lovely to read this great review Samantha. It was very nice of you to post it for our company.

Jenn in Mississauga
1 review Georgina, ON

Patricia was very helpful while we choose our quartz. She is literally always available at all hours to discuss my many new thoughts. Our counters look beautiful! I would highly recommend her to others.

Job Price

Thanks Jenn! We are so happy that you like your new counters!

More about Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Artistic Stone Design (ASD) specializes in custom designed and fabricated granite countertops, marble, quartz and onyx for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, outdoor kitchens and any project at an affordable price. We work with only the highest quality materials, using our well established supplier partnerships.
Our clients are the sole basis of our continuance. Because the quality of the finished product lies greatly with the fabricator, we are passionate about what we do and our entire staff takes great pride in their work.