HomeStars  >  Countertops in Concord  >  Artistic Stone Design Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Artistic Stone Design Inc.

ASD inc was referred to us from a contact in the kitchen reno industry. ASD Inc / Patricia was extremely helpful in assessing options and provided valuable input for making key decisions. She was also very clear on articulating schedule dependencies and ensuring we understood the installation process. The staff who conducted the measurements and subsequent installations were excellent and extremely professional. The final results were beyond our expectations, given some of the challenges specific to our renovation.

Chris K in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We found ASD when we noticed a granite slab we liked with thieir name on it for another client, and thought we would ask them for a quote. Patricia answered very promptly, and was by far the best price, and was extremely helpful. Always answering calls and emails right away, making sure I had all my questions answered. From start with the laser measuring, to meeting with Patricia to discuss details, to finish with the install, the whole team was professional, polite and quick! My whole experience with Artistic Stone Design has been fantastic! It looks so nice, I would add a picture but project is not complete. Will add later. Our thanks to Patricia and her team.

Liliana in Brampton

Excellent customer service! Punctual, precise and expert tech!! Clean and neat job!
Patricia went an extra mile!! She met with us on Sunday, and she helped us to select the material and colors! with her "touch " of good taste and colors combinations my kitchen look amazing!! She is a "pro"!! Keep up !! We need more companies like this with focus in "Costumer Service Satisfaction". Thank you!!!

Thank you Liliana, It was a pleasure! Thank you

MWard in Vaughan

Everything about this transaction was simple and beautiful. Patricia was very helpful with selection. The counter was ready and installed about 2 weeks later. Everything went according to plan and was good value!

Patricias name was referred to us from a friend who had used her for their counter tops a few months ago. She was buy far the best price, and was extremely helpful. Always answering calls and emails right away, making sure I had all my questions answered. Product just came this morning, the installers were clean with installation, quick and nice people.. and they look amazing! My whole experience with Artistic Stone Design has been fantastic! Also to mention, we are in Collingwood and they came up from Toronto for the job! Thanks so much!!!!

Thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you.

Nizam Mohamed  from Brampton

We were searching for a few months for the perfect color for a quartz countertop but could not find it anywhere. Patricia is a pro! She helped us select the perfect color within 30 minutes. From giving us a great price to completing the installation, the experience was fantastic. And the staff that she uses are second to none! What a great experience. Thank you so much Patricia!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with both of you. Enjoy the beautiful kitchen and hope to see you both again in the future.

Sergio in Tracadie
1 review Gloucester County, NB

Mario and Cheryl are awesome. We are extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism received and, most importantly, we love our new Quartz countertop. Installation was flawless. We would highly recommend Atristic Stone Design to anyone looking for a kitchen countertop.

Thanks Sergio, that is a very nice review to read and we really appreciate you taking the time to post it!

Christopher

Patricia worked with me in every aspect of this portion of my kitchen renovation. Even though she was not directly involved with my cabinets, tile or layout she nevertheless took an involved approach and guided me through the process of picking the stone design (colour, type, thickness and edge to name a few) and then patiently guided me through the process to ensure my expectations were met. Patricia is a highly motivated professional with excellent knowledge and willing to share such knowledge. She managed every aspect of the relationship. The gentlemen who came to install the counters, Josh and Storm, were just as professional and excellent at their job. I was very pleased with these guys. This will not be the only time I use Patricia and Artistic Stone Design. I encourage others to contact Patricia for their kitchen needs. You will not be disappointed.

It was great to work with you as well Christopher. Thanks for choosing Artistic Stone Design!

After the loss of my father, my mother moved into a condo the needed and over haul. Which included new kitchen and bathroom cabinets. We did some shopping around for prices and samples before coming to see Patricia at Artistic Stone Design. Patricia guided us to what would go with the colour theme and her price was in budget, also better than others we received, She was very professional and thorough. We are very happy with her expertise and the outcome of her work.

And we are very happy to read of your experience. Thanks very much!

More about Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Artistic Stone Design (ASD) specializes in custom designed and fabricated granite countertops, marble, quartz and onyx for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, outdoor kitchens and any project at an affordable price. We work with only the highest quality materials, using our well established supplier partnerships.
Our clients are the sole basis of our continuance. Because the quality of the finished product lies greatly with the fabricator, we are passionate about what we do and our entire staff takes great pride in their work.