Artistic Stone Design Inc.

8550 Keele Street Vaughan ON L4K 2N2
Countertops
Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Reviews for Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Saphire74 in Courtice
Saphire74 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Ktichen Counter Install

This company was fantastic to deal with, Cherly who was my contact talked me through every aspect was extremely helpful and offered plently of advice. The gentleman that came to do the measurements was very polite, respectful and quick, the two guys who came to do the install were great, they compelted the job and cleaned up after themselves. Great experience.

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation 2019

Right from the start of our home kitchen renovation, dealing with Artistic Stone Design has been nothing but friendly yet professional. They were there for us every step of the way. Our kitchen counter project was completed in a timely manner; from the measurement stage to the installation day. We love our new caesarstone quartz kitchen counter - it looks beautiful!

Claude in Brampton
Claude in Brampton

Kitchen counter tops

The company went out of there way to save money and aways kept in touch with all the appointments. It was a pleasure to work with them and hope to deal with them again thank you for the great job

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I planned and purchased my kitchen through IKEA and went with Artistic Stone Design as recommended. I am very happy with the results. Lots of colour choice. Service was excellent.

isabelle.morin43 in Cambridge
isabelle.morin43 in Cambridge

Quartz countertops

Both Cheryl and the installers were professional. We received great service and are very happy with the final product. I will be recommending artistic stone design to family and friends.

Analisa from Vaughan
Analisa from Vaughan

Kitchen & Bathroom Counters

Cheryl is the absolute best! Always a pleasure to work with. Very personable, helpful and always available for any questions. I had a wonderful experience working with her during the renovation process and later having my kitchen and bathroom counters installed. Highly recommend working with her!!

Linda Mortimer in Barrie
Linda Mortimer in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen Reno Quartz Countertop

We absolutely love our Caesarstone Quartz "Woodlands" countertop, installed by Artistic Stone. It is beautiful. Although a lot of our total kitchen reno became a bit of a nightmare, the installation of our countertop was as easy as pie. The staff of Artistic Stone is professional, extremely helpful and supportive, and they really know their stuff. We are very pleased and will refer family and friends to this company, without hesitation.

Diana
Diana

Kitchen countertops

I dealt with Cheryl at censorstone and this lady is the absolute definition of my customer service is all about. She made my experience from start to finish the absolute best. She answered all my questions throughly and promptly. If you use ceasorstone for your countertops you MUST ASK FOR CHERYL.

49592179 in North York
49592179 in North York

Kitchen countertop

Patricia at ASD was amazing! She walked us through a process to select the best countertop for us. She made it very easy! The installation was amazing! Very carrying people!

HappyHomeOwner in Oshawa
HappyHomeOwner in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Artistic Customer Service & Beautiful Countertops!

We bought our countertops through IKEA and could not have been happier with our experience with Artistic Stone. Cheryl was extremely helpful answering all of our questions and is just awesome in general . The install team was polite, efficient, and professional. Our countertops look phenomenal!! Better than we could have expected on every level.

More about Artistic Stone Design Inc.

Artistic Stone Design (ASD) specializes in custom designed and fabricated granite countertops, marble, quartz and onyx for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, outdoor kitchens and any project at an affordable price. We work with only the highest quality materials, using our well established supplier partnerships.
Our clients are the sole basis of our continuance. Because the quality of the finished product lies greatly with the fabricator, we are passionate about what we do and our entire staff takes great pride in their work.